No announcement yet.

Roaring Twenties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice grove pics in full sun. I’m realizing that many of the plants aren’t getting nearly as much direct sun as I’d like. Doesn’t seem to be as much an issue with the Purple Haze x Malawi.

Debating on whether to top her again and really Bush her out. Plenty of room. Very loud terpenes. Spice and animal...dare I say even skunky.

New Killer Malawi S1

Similar animal aromas. Not as loud and without so much spice.

(Edit). PHaze x Malawi. Not skunky. Very hash and spice and incense. Very loud for anything I’ve seen with OTH.
    U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...

Comment

Strawberry Diesel #2

SSSDH # 1

SSSDH # 2

F-13

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Comment

Couldn’t help myself but to take a few more shots before a week off from seeing them.

P Haze x Malawi

Malawi S1
        U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Couple shots from backyard garden #1

Zacatecas Tribute

Oaxaca x Panama

Zamaldelica auto

Seriously pot and root bound OTH male close up

When I picked the balls off, I got a nice yet mild spice. No citric. Just spicy.
          U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

When I was in the grove last Thursday, I noticed one of the mid size branches on the F13 was nearly broken off. Likely one of the dogs hunting avocados. The top was completely mangled and shriveled. Bottom hanging by a small piece of outer bark. I severed the remaining tissue on the branch and threw it in a plastic bag. Came home a few hours later...chopped the top off and put the rest in my cloner. Here it is about 7 days later.

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Out of all the plants in the yard, these guys pick the best spot to chill out

OTH male. Reminds me of fireworks burst. Happy 4th to all you ‘mericans’

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Hi Ur Humbl Nr8tor,

The bigger plants are looking much better now their root system is well established in the ground
                Since their lower parts are already quite bushy and these sativa genetics branch very well during growth, i would not top them and let them grow taller, at least a bit more, but of course it's up to you.

Comment

Yes, dubi. I agree. They should veg quite a bit taller through July and begin their flower in August. I’ll plan to get some stakes and prop them up around that time. It’s been almost 10 days since my last visit. I’m excited to see them. Hopefully tomorrow.

These were topped and then cloned a couple times and then allowed to get root bound. Not very nice on my part (hehe) but I hope they still like me. Some of the cuts that are quite a bit smaller will go into larger pots and just allow them to veg untopped to get another sense of how they grow. Thanks as always for the advice.
                  U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

I got out to the grove late tonight. Took some pictures and will just show a couple. I’ll take more tomorrow in the morning. Big irrigation day on Tuesday. Longer than anticipated, so the plants are all full or a little over watered. I’m debating about giving them a very light feed of organic pellets since I’m only visiting every 7-10 days. Gave them a PM bath in organic oil. They are looking green and healthy right now.

Kind of extremes in growth. F13 is a very slow grower but has spread her fingers wide. Purple Haze x Malawi is very much showing F1 vigor. The Malawi S1 is right next to her and is doing well but no where nearly explosive in growth. I’ll get better shots tomorrow.

F13

Purple Haze x Malawi

Malawi S1

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Well, all the girls are really settling into their surroundings in the citrus/avocado grove. I fed a light dusting of organic granules today. Very light feeding. I’m not trying to push these at all but will increase nutrient additions once they really start to flower in August.

Purple Haze x Malawi

New Killer Malawi S1

Strawberry Diesel #2

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze #1

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

F13

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Nice color.

Comment

Originally posted by djav59 View Post
                              Nice color.
                              Thanks djav59. The F13 is a pretty plant. Rather unusual and I think that’s from the Purple Thai genes. I’m pretty excited about all of the grove plants. F13 probably gets the most sun. P Haze x Malawi second. Malawi S1 third and the old Rez genetics have to make do with what they get...

The male OTH I have definitely shows slight purpling on its male bits. It should be a nice cross with the F13.
                              U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

On a more depressing note, the auto Zam I’m growing looks like it’s got fusarium on the stem. Don’t think it’s going to make it. That means all 3 beans succumbed to same issues. My hopes of auto F13 x Zamaldelica have to be put on hold. I had hoped to get those seeds to Midwest growers family this winter for their spring outdoors next year. Maybe I’ll order a few more and try indoors this winter. The Oaxaca x Panama and Zacatecas in same soil and no issues. Nice and healthy growth and up potting to their forever homes this weekend.
                                U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Working...
                                X