What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roaring Twenties

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Hazey AF to me! Nice.

You prefer smoking red/purple haze, or green? Or does it not make difference hahaha

Thank you kindly, Ncali. I prefer the green haze as it is delicious in the morning with a cup of coffee. Jitter Bug your way into the day. I’ll be growing more green OTH this season goddess willing. I definitely like the purple haze effects as well, though it’s a lot more introspective and a little bit dreamy. The flavors are better on the purples in my opinion and the buds themselves are picturesque as fuck.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	BF03669E-F50E-4BF9-9AD7-95B81F9EFFD7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	229.7 KB ID:	18043219
A small sample of the seeds I got from the 3F x 6M female totally knocked up by the lone OTH male.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
From Ace main post write up.

I’ve now sampled the Haze x KC from my own grow. First of the Ace 2021 reports. Bong load on Saturday before playing some music and it sent me to another bands camp for about 45 minutes.

Tonight my buddy and I rolled the joint in picture. That’s how much we actually smoked (or didn’t) in a few hours of music around steak potatoes and red wine. 2 months cure. She goes brown in the jar quickly, maybe because of a late harvest. The high is absolutely no joke. It hits smooth as can be with a grey ash. Smell is old school hazy in the grinder, she leaves the same sort of aromas of very kind old sativa smoke. It hits your head hard. We smoked the entirety of a blueberry joint from Canada a couple of days ago. The sort of tasty warm pot you could smoke more and more of without really throttling the buzz. Haze x KC. Two puffs (or the one bong from Saturday), she comes on in a heat wave. Am I in menopause? I felt it as a flush. Sweat beads, but not going cold like some extreme hazes do. My buddy just grins and says it’s an immediate head ripper. This one warms my face and then moves into my heart. Just taking another drag as I type. She’s nearly right as rain at the 2 month mark. Maybe a little improvement with another few weeks in the jar. It really is a body effect into my lungs and that little bit of indica would go along way in positively effecting those accustomed to the dispensary stone. But it will still leave them anxious to be throttled.

Where she is amazing is the hits keep bringing more positive effect. Mild goes to moderate to heavy upper body euphoria. The brain is there from inception. I’m hours in from the first hits and there is no real down effects. Might not be best if I didn’t plan to be up for a few more hours. One more puff…a few beers seem to be no contributing factor. She is clearly in control. After a few more hits than I took earlier, she’s a real pleaser in my cerebellum. I can though, sort of see the end of her extremely positive effects in my current session. So maybe not ceiling-less, but she’s going to take you just about all the way there.

Yeah, if your uncle or cousin or anyone with a few grey hairs comes over, they’re going to take a whiff of the air and smile. There’s no church or Frankie or anything else in this particular sample, but there is an absolute bright, wood, herbal (not acrid at all) incense (like sandalwood). It is a smell of an Eastern Sierra scrub, hot fall at about 2500M. The sun beating down on the few evergreens and plants still hanging around. The effect is nearly as bright and is absolutely A++. Yield if I were to do her right in the grove would be pretty damn ridiculous. Not sure with indoors. Chunky. She’s currently on top of the leaderboard this year being she’s all that I’ve smoked so far. Bar set high yet?
5AB1097E-80FC-4A8C-9C10-E174CD5099A6.jpeg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Well to follow up on Flower Power’s question…what’s poppin in the SoCal…

Everything is soaking in a mild H2O2 wash and about to go into a combination of todays rain water and a jug of purified water. I’ll add a splash of coconut water for the aminos on the old seeds in an hour. Everything run through a capsule filter to minimize any contaminants.

old ass Thunk
OTH x TW-47
Haze x KC
TW x THH
New Caledonia
Seedsman OH
P. Haze x Meao Thai (F3) Mum 3
Oax79 x Panama
(Oax79 x Panama) x OTH
Old Green OTH (short and fast) and (tall x long)
C5 x KC
Blue Grease
Peyote Purple x Querkle
((Oax x Pan x OTH) x (SSSDH x OTH))
Killer A5 Haze (regular)
ICMAG OH
Navy Cross
NL5Hz F3 1998

Goodherb

Well to follow up on Flower Power’s question…what’s poppin in the SoCal…

Everything is soaking in a mild H2O2 wash and about to go into a combination of todays rain water and a jug of purified water. I’ll add a splash of coconut water for the aminos on the old seeds in an hour. Everything run through a capsule filter to minimize any contaminants.

old ass Thunk
OTH x TW-47
Haze x KC
TW x THH
New Caledonia
Seedsman OH
P. Haze x Meao Thai (F3) Mum 3
Oax79 x Panama
(Oax79 x Panama) x OTH
Old Green OTH (short and fast) and (tall x long)
C5 x KC
Blue Grease
Peyote Purple x Querkle
((Oax x Pan x OTH) x (SSSDH x OTH))
Killer A5 Haze (regular)
ICMAG OH
Navy Cross
NL5Hz F3 1998

Ur Humbl Nr8tor, impressive to say the least.
definitely cracking , popping off with strains with colors an power !

Polytechnics !

Goodherb

Sorry , pyrotechnics (rocket 🚀 fuel) with colors.
Your entire list , especially navy cross and blue grease fits this description !

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Not everything popped up, but more than I imagined for a lot of 10+ year old seeds. No Blue Grease as neither seed made it.

E9B21FC0-EC56-4002-83D8-76F10F75571A.jpeg

one of four Thunk

930407B5-1430-4316-A1F1-91EA9BFB9FE6.jpeg

I had these old NL5 x Hz that are supposed to be F3’s from 1998 F1. No idea about the breeder or genetics. 10 years old or more. 3 of 3

6E8244AD-59B6-4C4E-9C5C-4FCAF328BA9F.jpeg

I have a few more seeds to pop before next full moon. Too many seeds already but some of these will get culled if they don’t pick up the pace of growth.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hazey AF to me! Nice.

You prefer smoking red/purple haze, or green? Or does it not make difference hahaha
Hi @Ncali I prefer Green Haze for morning time and Purple Haze for afternoons :dance:

heheheh thank you so much Ur Humbl Nr8tor for sharing your smoke report on the (Purple) Haze x Kali China :smoke:
sounds like it was a really crazy and trippy ride of high frequency and high ceiling, long lasting effects, and not so dirty come down,
it's great you have the chance to compare a straight Purple Oldtimer's Haze hybrid like this one with straight Purple Oldtimer's Haze from line 3x6, btw what a nice bunch of pure OTH seeds you got!

This year Haze and sativa line up sounds dynamite (y) have a great season friend!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Wow, dubi. Thanks for all the great comments. Cant believe it’s been so long Since I’ve posted in my own thread. It’s been a crazy couple of months. Lots of ups (mostly) and downs. Tons of real work as we move out of the full on pandemic. Lots of family adventure as well. So I’ve not been taking tons of pics this season. Just got back to the grove tonight after being away from it for a couple of weeks with travel. Let’s get started on some of those ups and downs.

Old Timer’s Haze (tall and long)

972648D6-27C9-498B-B7AC-A727780A4CE2.jpeg

Not super branchy. Nor nearly as vigorous as the F3 Purple Haze right next door.

EB256FF3-D7A3-4EF1-948B-F6AC840F737E.jpeg

Very wispy, delicate and very bendable stems. Metal, oil can sort of smell on the stem.

A3A5165B-F7B1-42A4-9F4C-DF8EA9C1A6B4.jpeg

Unfortunately it’s a male. I should have my head examined for not sexing my plants for real this year. I have one more plant in another yard and I’ll hope it’s a female. I can clone this one and pollinate the other if so.

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Here‘s the F3 Purple Haze x Meao Thai.

BC5BE71E-A8E2-4D57-BCA1-85D6B77A387A.jpeg

Very vigorous, very branchy. Just like I remember the last one I grew out here. Stem rub has a very similar smell to the OTH. Not quite as strong.

8A63EEA2-FB92-4D76-B15E-371F5EE01BD0.jpeg

But looking at this tells me it’s a male too. Man oh Man. I’ve got another one in the same big tub at another location. Neither of those are as big nor can I allow them to be. I will probably start scrogging them now. If they’re females, then I should have the fellas for them.