No announcement yet.

Roaring Twenties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff there. How is the smoke test on some of them?

Comment

Originally posted by BOMBAYCAT View Post
      Good stuff there. How is the smoke test on some of them?
      All have been curing, but sampling soon.
      U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...

Comment

I’ve only smoked a small bowl of the Malawi S1 so far. Woody and a little oily smoke. It is strong. Very much head heavy. I’m sure with a larger toke, it would be narcotic and debilitating. I only got about 3 1/2 oz’s in pure sunshine. I suspect of the remaining 4 seeds, there will be even stronger and better yielding plants.

I just got around to trimming what was in the jars...

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Comment

Lovely resinous New Malawi Killer S1 buds They look dangerous.
          They must be close to reach now their optimal curing time to start to show their real potency, and long lasting and profound effects signature of the Killer phenos of this strain.

Comment

Originally posted by dubi View Post
            Lovely resinous New Malawi Killer S1 buds They look dangerous.
            They must be close to reach now their optimal curing time to start to show their real potency, and long lasting and profound effects signature of the Killer phenos of this strain.
            Thanks to you, dubi and Ace...I anxiously and nervously waiting a full blown smoke test of the Malawi. I will likely let it go another month or so in cure before then. There is a slight tropical fruitiness in the jar on top of the wood and shop oil.
            U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Purple Old Timer Haze x Malawi in early cure.

I ended up with about 390g (14oz) of trimmed flowers.

The rotten berry aromas have mellowed. Now...Delicious bouquet of dark berries and candy.
              Let’s see how she morphs with a few more months in the jars.
              U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Ive always smelt the oil from the metal shop rather than the metalic, looks great looking forward to a smoke report.

Comment

Originally posted by BeAn v.2.0 View Post
                  Ive always smelt the oil from the metal shop rather than the metalic, looks great looking forward to a smoke report.
                  I have smelt the metallic in the Tom Hill haze, BeAn. Very interesting aroma.
                  U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Some 2020 smoke reports soon to come. At the main outdoor site this weekend. Going to start prepping for the big outdoor grow. New holes to be dug and amended. Some of the Ace seeds I’m considering to sprout: Panama Haze, Haze x KC, Honduras Haze, Killer A5, Super Malawi Haze and pure OTH. Keeping it hazy.
                    U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Three holes down.

Each a little over 1m wide and nearly 1/2m deep. I’ll be picking up some amendments in 5he coming weeks. Hope to have the soil cooking by the end of March.
                      U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Hi Ur Humbl Nr8tor Nice to see you so motivated preparing this year outdoor season.

Love your hazy line up for this year!

Comment

Working...
                        X