What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roaring Twenties

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	34D5B0E2-ABF2-428E-BA32-924AA0E7893A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	220.2 KB ID:	17927056

The clone re-plant of the chewed up SMH

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Ncali

Veteran
Was the gypsy freebies perhaps seedsman hz x c99? I got some of those with my chimera hg x bb f2s I ordered ....

That one pic doesn't show up for me though(gypsy c99). Love Cindy, but all the repro in the past years don't hold up to original Cindy beans.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Was the gypsy freebies perhaps seedsman hz x c99? I got some of those with my chimera hg x bb f2s I ordered ....

That one pic doesn't show up for me though(gypsy c99). Love Cindy, but all the repro in the past years don't hold up to original Cindy beans.

So, the Gypsy C99 beans came labeled as such as freebies from at least 10+ years ago. I messaged Gypsy, he laughed and said he doesn’t even remember them…so who really knows. It’s a feminized seed. Let’s see what happens when she really gets into flower.

Click image for larger version  Name:	B0A11B3E-F6C7-497E-A771-796B6EB3BA66.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	187.9 KB ID:	17929655
Click image for larger version  Name:	B0A11B3E-F6C7-497E-A771-796B6EB3BA66.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	187.9 KB ID:	17929655

Ncali

Veteran
:party: Well she looks great! Definitely looks happy haha, should know in a couple months what she's all about

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
:party: Well she looks great! Definitely looks happy haha, should know in a couple months what she's all about

For sure!! Can’t find much in regards to history, but if she finishes by early October, I’d say she’s coming in about the right time.