• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MallardDuck View Post
    Thanks MD!
    U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...

Comment

Been following and watching them grow
      Beautiful my friend

Comment

Originally posted by RED 1 View Post
        Been following and watching them grow
        Beautiful my friend
        Thanks and likewise, Red 1. Yours are looking great!
        U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Comment

Some close ups of...

Oaxaca 79 x Panama

Zacatecas Tribute

Both of these girls are lemony straight up. Zacatecas tribute has a little bit of a perfume in addition. I had a male OTH close by in the garden. Will see if he pollinated these girls.
          U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Purple Haze x Malawi

Totally digging the sunset on red dirt hills

We have bud sites!

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

New Killer Malawi S1...

This little plant is looking like it’s going to blow!

Thick oily wood smell. Not light!

Some crazy looks compared to what I’m used to.

If there’s any Jeanie in the bottle from the New Killer...this one is going to be fire.
              U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Extremely strong looking Bud from Malawi s1,Hybrid or not a Legend nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by Bardo Eagle View Post
                  Extremely strong looking Bud from Malawi s1,Hybrid or not a Legend nonetheless
                  Thanks Bardo Eagle. I’ve not any experience with Ace Malawi until now...but I’m scared and excited. What I know from other Ace is that it’s typically what it is. No BS. This one looks like it’s going to be serious.
                  U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Here’s the Strawberry Diesel with likely 7-10 days to go.

The Diesel definitely is fore but there is a nice sweet strawberry fruit in the background.
                    U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

SSSDH #1 got the chop, but just before

I struggled a bit as she could go a few more days...but it’s crazy hot and terpenes are getting roasted every day. She started to get a more NL gas smell to her and I’d prefer a little early (up) vs later (couch) effects. I think it’s the right choice.

Nice up close picture of frass. I hosed down the plant before I cut her.

These buds a little more mature.

About 3% amber overall...a little early, but not too much IMO.
                      U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Inspiration made me chop the F-13 last night. I could have maybe gone another few days, but I’ll appreciate the earlier chop as I long age her.

Depending on the bud, I’d say were at 5% amber which is my go to

Pretty purple and lots of 37+ C days, so she’d probably be black in true fall.
                        U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Last but not least in the grove, SSSDH #2

I think I’ll likely love the later Ace flowers so much, but from the earlier flowering plants...this one takes the cake.

Arms length and width buds.

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Ur Humbl Nr8tor ,Malawi Is not the only killer genetics you have there,wondering about sssdh x Malawi and the possible name ( Samsara haze,Shiva wife,Shiva wifi,Kali priest) mind shattering lol

Comment

Thanks Bardo Eagle. Fortunate to have some wicked genetics, for sure.
                              U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

SSSDH #2 tonight

Malawi Killer.

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Working...
                                X