Roaring Twenties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSSDH #1

Nice flowers on this one, but it’s likely not a keeper. Prone to bugs and now to a bit of botrytis.

SSSDH #2 is beautiful.

Both pants are so hazy. Spice and leather. Very mild sour diesel notes in #2.
    U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...

Comment

F-13

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Comment

Well, let’s see. In the past two weeks We’ve had temps at 46C or 115F and the entire west coast is basically on fire...

Purple Haze x Malawi.

This is just at dusk and you can see how the light reflects off the heavy air.

Just a bit earlier in he day. There were a number of fan leaves that got very toasty from the highs we’ve had recently.

I gave a cleaning tonight and will go another round tomorrow. As well add the third layer of plant netting.

We’re definitely over 2.75 meters or 9+ feet.

Just beginning to flower.
        U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

This New Killer Malawi S1 gets almost full sun and I had to trim quite a number of crispy leaves.

I’d say what stretch there was is over now as flower sites are pretty well set.

The floral structure looks very nice on this plant.

As expected the aromas that exist so far are woody and oily.
          U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

SSSDH #1

The structure on #1 isn’t bad but just doesn’t compare to #2.

Worms caused botrytis, but it’s not been terrible. A percent or two at most so far. I’ll giver her another inspection tomorrow before I head to Zion.

The flowers are filling in quite nicely. Aromas are leathery, spicy and almost like a dry desert sweat. Trichomes are cloudy with what looks like amber starts. I’m guessing this one will be done around the end of Sept.
            U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

#2 is a love child...

The plant just has such a graceful structure.

Long and feathery colas.

That should beef up into arms length dense floral clusters.
              U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Closer up on #2

The trichomes are clear to cloudy. I’m expecting this will go well into the first half of October.

Aromas are so similar to #1. That leathery dusty sweaty spice. The cut I’ve handed out...same comments.

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Strawberry Diesel

Like everything else a bit fried in the heat.

Diesel aromas that finish with a strawberry fruit kiss.

I guess a couple more weeks should just about finish her.
                  U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

F-13 I’m sure some terps got fried as did some of the older fans.

It managed extremely well considering.

It’s still quite warm though hoping for a cool down as we round out the second half of September.

Plenty of smoke and ash from the fires. I’m thinking of dunking my plants in water at harvest to give them all a good rinse before dry, cob and cure happens.
                    U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Some pictures of the F-13 at dusk with flash.

I’m sure in cooler weather this plant would be very purple.

Still extremely coffee, hash and a berry kiss. The trichomes are nearly all cloudy but very little amber.

Colas are getting rock hard.

Likely a couple ounce cola. Could be ready in a week or so which is good. I’ll be back from Zion by then.
                      U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Please keep the flower pictures coming. They are awesome. Do you think you will get any smoke and ash on the flowers, or are you good? I also had some sun crisped leaves on a patio plant.

Comment

Originally posted by BOMBAYCAT View Post
                          Please keep the flower pictures coming. They are awesome. Do you think you will get any smoke and ash on the flowers, or are you good? I also had some sun crisped leaves on a patio plant.
                          Thanks BOMBAYCAT. I may give the colas a dunk in fresh water before they are hung to dry.

F-13

Cut that bud worm trying to blend in two.

SSSDH #1

Strawberry Diesel

New Killer Malawi S1

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Comment

Is there any signs of the Trichomes on your plants turning yet? This time of year I grow crazy waiting for harvest.

Comment

Originally posted by BOMBAYCAT View Post
                                Is there any signs of the Trichomes on your plants turning yet? This time of year I grow crazy waiting for harvest.
                                Yes absolutely. I’ve not seen the plants in a week as I was backpacking in Zion. Many cloudy trichomes with a few ambers spotted on older fan leaves. The F13 is getting close and I suspect almost ready but I will confirm this weekend. Strawberry Diesel behind followed by SSSDH #1 and the SSSDH #2 is much hazier so still clear to cloudy. The Malawi Killer S1 and the Haze x Malawi are no where close. Months to go. I like the staggered harvests. Will make it easier dealing with much larger quantities of flowers than I am used to.
                                U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Working...
                                X