What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger 3rd Thai Dominant version limited edition

Azure

Wow Azure! :bigeye: Love the looks of your GT3 cola, simply impressive! How did she end up ?

Best wishes for 2021 guys! Hugggss! :)

Awesome Plant! Excellent all around. Flavor and High top notch.

Cant wait to put one outside this summer!

BenoitV1984

Veteran
55°N (Belgium) xmas harvest. She was put at Autumn equinox (September 25th here) after 5 weeks indoor and let nature ran its course. I was just looking for a mother, so I had nothing else to do with that plant except transplanting or compost...

It's obviously nowhere close to what you guys are showing but her smell is delightful nonetheless. Feel like I'm smelling some orange/flower flavoured green tea with spice notes in there. It will be a while before I can grow her indoor though, planning crazy full until 2022... At least, I get a little preview before I grow her with more love :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010778.jpg
    P1010778.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 82

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome ToNinA :) What GT version are you growing ? regular or fem ?

Nice to see her already in early flowering looking so promising, healthy, well developed and tamed :yes:

ToNinA

Salut dubi !!
C'est une fem 3e version
Elle fleurit très vite, les colas seront énormes je pense
​​​​​​Merci du compliment 😁

justabluez

Veteran
Skinny Smoke Report.

I finally was able to let some GT3 cure for a couple months.....After a couple months.....If I smoke 1/2 joint.....I need to sit down, because I get dizzy. Never experienced that before...but, every time........I go close to 1/2 joint......of GT3....I feel spacey and .... like I had too much.....So this GT3 seems to be quite potent......Not for every-day....at least not for me....wayyyyy tooo strong for everyday.........

But I like it.......just need to stay under 1/2 joint or roll a pin joint.......not use to weed this potent.......

Legalcdn

Skinny Smoke Report.

I finally was able to let some GT3 cure for a couple months.....After a couple months.....If I smoke 1/2 joint.....I need to sit down, because I get dizzy. Never experienced that before...but, every time........I go close to 1/2 joint......of GT3....I feel spacey and .... like I had too much.....So this GT3 seems to be quite potent......Not for every-day....at least not for me....wayyyyy tooo strong for everyday.........

But I like it.......just need to stay under 1/2 joint or roll a pin joint.......not use to weed this potent.......

Have you tried blending the GT3 with something less potent.

Dizzy.. thats not good..

dubi Is there any new GT3 thai dom in the future?

justabluez

Veteran
Have you tried blending the GT3 with something less potent.

Dizzy.. thats not good..

dubi Is there any new GT3 thai dom in the future?

Let me update my "Skinny" smoke report.

I like GT3. It just will be more for "special smoke" than daily smoke......As long as you dont "over-consume" GT3, its a nice sativa buzz...more on the strong side....... However, I may still be a lightweight.......I'm more into the colombian/mexican/thai.......high.........

I noticed the same thing in the Super Malawi Haze........so maybe I'm just not used to that "KILLER MALAWI"......oe maybe thata why its called "KILLER MALAWI".........

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi justabluez, yeah many direct Killer Malawi crosses are too damn strong ... only very heavy smokers with high tolerance to this type of strong sativas can smoke a full joint of a strong Killer Malawi hybrid without feeling incapacitated. For a change, I would recommend you other much more uplifting sativas like Bangi Haze, Congo, Ethiopian, Honduras, New Caledonia, Panama Haze, Thai Chi or Tikal.

I think so Legalcdn, we have just started to sort out the seeds so hopefully GT 3 fem will be listed in stock soon, will keep you updated.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wonderful ToNinA :tiphat: Looks really potent, thanks a lot for sharing your growing experience!
Looking forward to know your opinion after curing :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi chilliwilli, unfortunately we are not going to re stock this one in short term as expected due to a failure in the repro, probably at the end of the year. Please pm me or email us, i may find some seeds for you from our preservation stock ;)

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Thx dubi very nice from you as usual but i'm not in a hurry. I think i have 1 or 2 left in my stash and will restock them at end of the year.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Only 1 pack left on our website of the fem version in case someone is interested ;)