What's new

Killer A5 Haze

olday

Veteran
Looks smaller than she is, about 4.5-5 feet not including pot. Super easy grow so far, structure is much nicer/sturdier than a lot of the sats I’ve run.
76E2F04C-3434-4A47-B7ED-099215AA470E.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Still smoking that outdoor's Aces

Damn RED 1 your KA5H hash looks soooo delicious :yummy: Thanks for sharing again with us pics of your last year outdoor KA5H, that was a great pheno! Hope you have been enjoying these months with your harvest and life and that 2021 was a good one for you after all.

Hi Dubi and all ACE growers !

This thread is getting me drooling, such a crazy cross !

For us outdoor growers in cold climate, I would vote for an Auto Killer A5 Haze bred with the auto Zamaldelica, any day :) Keep up the great work dubi and thank you so much for spreading an insane collection of genetics all over the place !

So kind of you titoon29 :wave: Thanks for your kind words, i love the threads about your epic travels and hashes :D Take care, hope you are doing fine!

Dubi a seedbank not sponsored by this site has just run out of killer A5 haze and I was wondering when it will be restocked but I don't know if I'm allowed to mention it by name? You are going to keep this line forever aren't you? You're not planning to stop making these seeds any time soon surely?? Thanks.

Hi Callamus, Killer A5 Haze is a catalog permanent strains and we have recently produced abundant feminized stock so we expect it will keep available for a long time. It's up to the retailer to decide when to re stock, but Killer A5 Haze is widely available through many different authorized ACE Seeds retailers, so you won't have any problem to find some seeds of this strain for your location.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
One lower tip dried naturally, no cure: still a bit spongy but burning nicely and staying lit with no moisture issues. Immediate memory flashbacks from the flavors which are intricate and all encompassing. Meat, Flowers, Metal, Oil, Decay there's so much going on it's like a game of "Do you taste what I taste?" or "Find that Flavor!". Power is undeniable.

So, Damn this is some Supreme Smoke. The song that accompanies this strain is "The Bomber" from the James Gang off the Rides Again album.

Major thanks to Dubi, Yo Sammy, and the entire ACE crew.

Fresh sample.

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback FletchF.Fletch :tiphat: A joy to see such KA5H huge buds with those unmistikable A5 Haze terp profile.
Hearing your song recommendation while reading your posts and writing this reply ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I take the word of industry people talking about strength and potency and especially “which weed is better than other weed” type claims with a grain of salt. Weed is so personally subjective that it’s impossible to have the same experience with something that someone else has had.

I’ll take the KA5H over C99 anyday. I used to have a legit cut of the Pinneapple pheno of c99. Was it good? Yes. Was it fast to flower? Yes. Did it smell absolutely amazing? Oh yeah.
But it wasn’t as nice of a high for me as the KA5H is. The c99 to me was harsher and one dimensional with a lot higher paranoia inducing qualities. Had a lot of people go into the “crap the cops are coming” mode on the c99. I also very quickly built a tolerance to the c99.
With the KA5H it’s like a nice, warm, long lasting walk through a beautiful meadow down to the beach with a really good friend. Comfortable and inviting. No paranoia for me, no quick tolerance build up yet which is rare for me, and the yield is better for me as well.

Cindy had an amazing rotten pineapple smell. I miss that a lot. One of my KA5H plants doesn’t have much smell to talk about, it’s super subtle and fades quickly, but my other pheno smells insanely amazing and unique. Fermented peaches, incense, the decaying flower smell and just a hint of the liver smells. In the jar it’s killer, breaking up buds it smells to die for and so unique. It’s also the only thing I’ve ever smoked that I find the bowl residue smells that get on my fingers to be really good smelling. It totally smells like incense.

My KA5H plants are also not what I feel are “Keeper Moms”. While they are excellent, I know there is a true monster hiding in the seeds I ordered and I plan on not only going through them but also ordering several more packs to find her. I’m holding onto a mom of the really good smelling one until a better one is found, but I know there’s even better in this genetic line.
Considering that neither of my KA5H are “keepers” yet I like them more than the most sought after “Keeper” of c99… yeah, weed is super subjective. 😂

Hi Cactus Squatter, thanks a lot for the feedback, smoke reports and frequent updates :) A pleasure to see your 2 different clones being grown this year in the greenhouse.
They are 2 very different selections of different behaviour, flowering times, nutrient requirements, finished product, ....

I think the fast flowering high yielding pheno of peach incensey terps and lovely effects is clearly the winner of the 2.
The other selection is a long flowering quite Haze dominant expression, and these ones really need a wider selection to find a real winner,
while chances of finding remarkable to elite plants in the high yielding phenos of moderate flowering times are much higher in this polyhybrid.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
They continue without cover, intense rains, some frosts and temperatures of 1º C, and daytime temperatures close to 20º C, a small reflowering began at the end of last week, it resists well, it keeps enough fresh flowers despite the weather, even without odors, it does 2 weeks a clear and defined strawberry smell was perceived in a brief and sporadic way in the air, Perhaps from the NL ....... Some metallic Haze, we will leave doubts in the tasting, the photos are from the 7 / November, transparent trichomes and starting to mature, I calculate 5 days to start harvesting the mostripe, I remember a metallic strawberry Nv`h that grows with very similar odors but in Ka5 for being separated and milder. The close-up photos are of a side branch that began 15 days later to bloom, they are somewhat smaller, do not take them as a reference, under the greenhouse it will hold what is not quietly

La que has liao con Killer A5 haze también este año! libre ;) tenía una estructura sativa dominante y hojas serradas bien bonitas.
Si, los aromas a fresa que comentas son más comunes de NL, los aromas más apagados que comentas a final de floración son más típicos de la vieja Malawi asesina.
A ver que te va diciendo con las primeras catas, pero sobretodo con el curado .... a ver que potente la ves y ha salido. Mil gracias por los estupendos seguimientos que haces con todas las variedades, se nota la pasión, el amor y experiencia que tienes con nuestra querida planta. Saludos ya casi invernales! :wave:

You are also rocking on with Killer A5 haze this outdoor season libre. Your pheno had a lovely sat dom structure and beautiful serrated leaves.
Yes, the strawberry terps you comment come in this case from NL line, while the low smell in late flowering is very typical of odl Malawi Killer.

Let's see what are you first impressions with her, but mainly after a good curing .... hopefully is a really potent one.
Thank you so much for the great grow diaries you share here with us, can feel your knowled, passion and love for our beloved plant.
Greetings!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Last night I finally chopped the rest of the outdoor plants. These were cuttings that I was going to throw away, but as usual, my wife insisted on planting them outside, despite the lateness of the season (pretty sure this was mid-late August). I'm honestly surprised that they matured as much as they did. Credit to the unusually warm autumn we've had this year! Anyway, here's a pic of one of the KA5H... the resin smells like a mixture of rotting meat and intensely sweet flowers, like peonies - almost like it's somehow simultaneously a deterrent and an enticement to the senses. Smells like she's not to be trifled with! Quite singular and intriguing. Looking forward to seeing how the aroma develops as she dries and cures.

That's a beautiful and chunky KA5H outdoor cola you have there Humple W. :dance013:
Its terp profile sounds exotic and interesting (at least to my taste), siding the rotting meat and decaying petals from A5 Haze, these terp profiles in this line later usually stink loud to incense when smoked. Please, let us know youi opinion after a good curing.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What’s the longest flowering pheno found so far ? I have one that literally has 4 pistils and it started flowering the same time as everything else .. the structure is beautiful it looks more like a palm tree than weed the leaves just fall down vertically and it has 9 and 11 finger blades the shiny stuff is a water bug mix I sprayed

Hi silverhazefiend, thanks also for your support, glad you are growing 2 KA5Hs. The longest flowering Haze A dom expressions take up to 90 days to finish (in correct conditions).
Take in consideration that sativa dom strains and Haze hybrids like this one in particular reach their sexual maturity slower than indica strains, therefore they can produce a delayed start of flowering when flowered from seed too young, without reaching first their sexual maturity. To flower clones instead of sativas from seed and you will be able to more successfully flower sativa dom strains like KA5H together in the same environment with more indica strains.

If a very tropical sativa expression delays too much the start of flowering indoors under classic 12/12, then switch the photoperiod to 11/13, providing 1 extra hour of darkness per day.
Let me know in case you have any doubt or problem. Best wishes for the flowering.

Just coming towards the end of my first run with this strain. 100%germination from 12 seeds. I think they're around the 80 day mark so I'll be keeping an eye on them from here on in. 4 plants are a few weeks at least off yet and one in particular looks like it would go a long while!
All in all I'm very happy with how the results appear. I've not been able to fine tune the fertiliser regime as they've all been in one system. One in particular has my senses tingling already

Hi Yog, glad to see your Killer A5 Haze ripening and to know you are so far pleased with the results. Curious to know more about the different phenos you got from your 12 seeds, and which are you favorite expressions. Thanks for your support.

Hi everybody!
Here's my KA5HAZE growing in Valencia (East Spain Coast)
What do people think about the maduration?
Is she ready to cut?
She start reflowering this week.
Blesses

Welcome Sensumhor :) I would stay they need at least 2 weeks more since the pics were taken, guess you already harvest them, please keep us updated!

El Quijote, una pena que la planta se quemase y sufriera mucho con las lluvias y los hongos. Al ser una variedad muy productiva, ciertos fenos pueden dar problemas de mohos cuando la humedad es continua y excesiva, acentuado por las posibles orugas. En el futuro, y a la hora de probar nuevos tratamientos, te recomendaría probar primero con una rama para ver como reacciona, y si ves que funiona aplicarlo a toda la planta, pero no es recomendable hacer tratamientos agresivos por primera vez a toda la planta sin saber como va a responder, al quemarse los pistilos le habrá interrumpido la floración y probablemente haya afectado mucho a los terpenos, resinas y aspecto en general, pero me alegra que veas el vaso medio lleno, y que al final te haya dado una buena cosecha pese a las bajas ... por lo que comentas de olores parece ser un feno Malawi a lo vieja asesina. Creo que para tus condiciones de cultivo son más apropiados los híbridos directos de Oldtimer's Haze como la Haze x Kali China. Espero estés disfrutand de lo lindo con las distintas cosechas ;)

My little bonsai came down a week ago. Not quite ready to jar yet. Very nice fragrance, took a tiny sample toke and this one has plenty of legs already.

Lovely cutie, friend TexasTea :)

Thanks to you flylowgethigh glad you got a bountiful harvest despite the cycle was a bit compromised by the spider mites and overcrowded garden.

dreaded, did you young KA5H thrive ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi everyone! :wave: Some here will kill me if i don't come to inform you on time so here it goes .....
We have released 2 days ago a very very limited release of Killer A5 Haze REGULAR of only 30 packs, only available through our website:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/killera5hazeregular.html

At this time, there are only 12 packs left. Get yours before they are gone!

El Quijote

Hi silverhazefiend, thanks also for your support, glad you are growing 2 KA5Hs. The longest flowering Haze A dom expressions take up to 90 days to finish (in correct conditions).
Take in consideration that sativa dom strains and Haze hybrids like this one in particular reach their sexual maturity slower than indica strains, therefore they can produce a delayed start of flowering when flowered from seed too young, without reaching first their sexual maturity. To flower clones instead of sativas from seed and you will be able to more successfully flower sativa dom strains like KA5H together in the same environment with more indica strains.

If a very tropical sativa expression delays too much the start of flowering indoors under classic 12/12, then switch the photoperiod to 11/13, providing 1 extra hour of darkness per day.
Let me know in case you have any doubt or problem. Best wishes for the flowering.

Hi Yog, glad to see your Killer A5 Haze ripening and to know you are so far pleased with the results. Curious to know more about the different phenos you got from your 12 seeds, and which are you favorite expressions. Thanks for your support.

Welcome Sensumhor :) I would stay they need at least 2 weeks more since the pics were taken, guess you already harvest them, please keep us updated!

El Quijote, una pena que la planta se quemase y sufriera mucho con las lluvias y los hongos. Al ser una variedad muy productiva, ciertos fenos pueden dar problemas de mohos cuando la humedad es continua y excesiva, acentuado por las posibles orugas. En el futuro, y a la hora de probar nuevos tratamientos, te recomendaría probar primero con una rama para ver como reacciona, y si ves que funiona aplicarlo a toda la planta, pero no es recomendable hacer tratamientos agresivos por primera vez a toda la planta sin saber como va a responder, al quemarse los pistilos le habrá interrumpido la floración y probablemente haya afectado mucho a los terpenos, resinas y aspecto en general, pero me alegra que veas el vaso medio lleno, y que al final te haya dado una buena cosecha pese a las bajas ... por lo que comentas de olores parece ser un feno Malawi a lo vieja asesina. Creo que para tus condiciones de cultivo son más apropiados los híbridos directos de Oldtimer's Haze como la Haze x Kali China. Espero estés disfrutand de lo lindo con las distintas cosechas ;)

Lovely cutie, friend TexasTea :)

Thanks to you flylowgethigh glad you got a bountiful harvest despite the cycle was a bit compromised by the spider mites and overcrowded garden.

dreaded, did you young KA5H thrive ?

dubi si tuve muy mala suerte con la planta y la meteorología no me ayudo, nunca e luchado con hongos y oídio, pero aprendo rápido y el año que viene usaré algún preventivo anti ongos ya que las plagas las tengo muy controladas, pero no estoy acostumbrado a las sativas de larga floración y debería seguir con los preventivos por lo menos hasta mitad de setiembre, bueno no sabría decir que fenotipo tengo sospechoso de Malawi como dices o quizás el fenotipo Norden light a la semana de cortarla la probé y sabía cómo a cuero fuerte,que me recuerda a algunos hachis afganos fumados en Holanda también incienso y algo en descomposición, volvi a probar hace dos día el bote donde se cura no huele apenas casi nada,pero cuando acercas la nariz huele un poco como a pescado en descomposición, a flores podridas y un poco de Clorofila algo súper extraño, en Grinder picado apenas huele. Pero cuando enciendes el peta es muy fuerte, sabe y huele como a cuero fuerte y viejo y a flores en descomposición, hachis afgano con sabor a cuero tanbien hay mucho incienso humo denso y muy muy fuerte y potente creo que es la hierba más potente que cultive, enseguida que fumas estas sudando como si acabará de tener sexo jejejeje es muy potente el efecto es inmediato cuesta terminarse un porro sin que se te apague o sin que hagas una pausa para luego seguir muy potente 😵😵a los 40 minutos me entró un hambre anormal arrasando y comiendo todo lo encontrado por mi camino como un zombi, sin tener en cuenta que una hora antes me zampe un cocido madrileño 😂😂 esperaré unos dos meses más para hacer un informe de humo completo, no me quiero imaginar el fenotipo Malawi plateado como debe de ser de potente 🤟🤟,Los híbridos F1 de Oldtimes haze son una pasada me quedé asombrado por la dureza y en mi caso haze x Kali China ,vigor extremo nada de plagas nada de oídio ni de moho y me parece que son más rápidos de floración y más afrutados y refinados, este año dubi estoy disfrutando como nunca y viajando por casi cada rincón del mundo🙂 sabores y olores increíbles y extraordinarios y efectos muy potentes todas las variedades puestas este año de ACE me gustaron mucho y este año es el primero que no pongo indicas y fue mi mejor año mañana cae la última la súper malawi haze saludos 🥳🥳

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
:D los aromas a cuero, flores en descomposición e incienso que comentas junto con la potencia desmesurada son características muy propias (además de mucho vigor y producción) de este híbrido, imagínate como hubiera salido si no se hubiera quemado y no hubiese tenido que lidiar con tanta humedad y hongos al final de floración!

the leather, decaying flowers, hash and incense aromas that you comment along with the overpowering potency (in addition to lots of vigor and yield) are very characteristic traits of this hybrid, imagine how it would have come out if it had not been burned and had not had to deal with so much moisture and fungus at the end of flowering!

RED 1

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2095217.jpg Views:	4 Size:	130.8 KB ID:	18014797
Damn RED 1 your KA5H hash looks soooo delicious :yummy: Thanks for sharing again with us pics of your last year outdoor KA5H, that was a great pheno! Hope you have been enjoying these months with your harvest and life and that 2021 was a good one for you after all.

So kind of you titoon29 :wave: Thanks for your kind words, i love the threads about your epic travels and hashes :D Take care, hope you are doing fine!

Hi Callamus, Killer A5 Haze is a catalog permanent strains and we have recently produced abundant feminized stock so we expect it will keep available for a long time. It's up to the retailer to decide when to re stock, but Killer A5 Haze is widely available through many different authorized ACE Seeds retailers, so you won't have any problem to find some seeds of this strain for your location.

Do not have that many grows under my belt my dearest friend, but,"that great pheno" was obviously meant to grow at 38N,outdoors in soil, under lockdown
Posted a few photos to encourage new growers of this amazing strain, and,to remind myself that there is always a special pheno hidding in your catalogue of beauties
I can still taste the lemon on this other pheno:)
Will come back with a grow soon,I promise you,want to find out what other surprises you have tucked away for me
Photo is of Limited Edition Bubba Kush x Nepalese Jam Lemon pheno

Bwasabili

after 15 years of cultivating indica / sativa hybrids of all kinds indoors. this KA5H is my first big sativa. how to tell you that she is amazing. I threw nine seeds. 6 of them are simply incredible in the perfume therm. I think I found the weed of my dreams, I have two rotten pot / liver phenos which are, honestly the most menacing scent plants I have ever known. I tested samples from one of my KA5H, the microscope tells me that they are not at all ready (we are approaching 50/50 milky / translucent) and yet it came to catapult me ​​for long hours, and despite a quick drying, the taste, which I find it hard to describe today is enveloping and intense, we feel that it is not kidding ...

Attachments

• 20211213_134938.jpg
    20211213_134938.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 20211213_141405.jpg
    20211213_141405.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 87
  • 20211213_141606.jpg
    20211213_141606.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 20211205_220645.jpg
    20211205_220645.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 75

olday

Veteran
after 15 years of cultivating indica / sativa hybrids of all kinds indoors. this KA5H is my first big sativa. how to tell you that she is amazing. I threw nine seeds. 6 of them are simply incredible in the perfume therm. I think I found the weed of my dreams, I have two rotten pot / liver phenos which are, honestly the most menacing scent plants I have ever known. I tested samples from one of my KA5H, the microscope tells me that they are not at all ready (we are approaching 50/50 milky / translucent) and yet it came to catapult me ​​for long hours, and despite a quick drying, the taste, which I find it hard to describe today is enveloping and intense, we feel that it is not kidding ...

that’s great news, my first one is only a few weeks i to flower but has a great build to her and is a pleasure to grow. She is standing next to a Thai x Panama that makes her look tame by comparison.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to ICMag Bwasabili and thanks for joining this thread :)
Happy to hear you are pleased so far with your first grow of our genetics. Sounds like you will have a high ratio of interesting plants.
Great development and yield on those colas, well done ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts