What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

Sensumhor

Hi everybody!
Here's my KA5HAZE growing in Valencia (East Spain Coast)
What do people think about the maduration?
Is she ready to cut?
She start reflowering this week.
Blesses

Attachments

• photo2083246.jpg
    photo2083246.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 27
  • photo2083247.jpg
    photo2083247.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 34
  • photo2083248.jpg
    photo2083248.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 26
  • photo2083249.jpg
    photo2083249.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 33

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Hmmm, looks very nice...I bet it could a few more weeks. Why not harvest in stages if you have doubts?

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
image.jpg
What’s the longest flowering pheno found so far ? I have one that literally has 4 pistils and it started flowering the same time as everything else .. the structure is beautiful it looks more like a palm tree than weed the leaves just fall down vertically and it has 9 and 11 finger blades

the shiny stuff is a water bug mix I sprayed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 27

Humple W.

Last night I finally chopped the rest of the outdoor plants. These were cuttings that I was going to throw away, but as usual, my wife insisted on planting them outside, despite the lateness of the season (pretty sure this was mid-late August). I'm honestly surprised that they matured as much as they did. Credit to the unusually warm autumn we've had this year! Anyway, here's a pic of one of the KA5H...

110.jpg

RED 1

Last night I finally chopped the rest of the outdoor plants. These were cuttings that I was going to throw away, but as usual, my wife insisted on planting them outside, despite the lateness of the season (pretty sure this was mid-late August). I'm honestly surprised that they matured as much as they did. Credit to the unusually warm autumn we've had this year! Anyway, here's a pic of one of the KA5H...

Sounds like the wife is a keeper
:biggrin:

Humple W.

Any incense in the aroma?

Not sure yet. Fresh, the resin smells like a mixture of rotting meat and intensely sweet flowers, like peonies - almost like it's somehow simultaneously a deterrent and an enticement to the senses. Smells like she's not to be trifled with! Quite singular and intriguing. Looking forward to seeing how the aroma develops as she dries and cures.

heirloomganja

Not sure yet. Fresh, the resin smells like a mixture of rotting meat and intensely sweet flowers, like peonies - almost like it's somehow simultaneously a deterrent and an enticement to the senses. Smells like she's not to be trifled with! Quite singular and intriguing. Looking forward to seeing how the aroma develops as she dries and cures.

That is an interesting aroma pallet, rotting meat with peonies.:D

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Still in the tiny pot and she will stay in it for the duration as she shows no sign of running out of steam.

Not a lot of aroma, just mild weed smell, little bit of incense and freshly sawn wood. A tickle of her underskirts is a different story...super sticky with slight citrus, incense, and musky notes.
PXL_20211105_123031306.jpg
PXL_20211105_122951656.jpg
PXL_20211105_122917883.jpg
PXL_20211105_123102459.jpg

El Quijote

Killer A5 Haze la planta esta sufriendo desde hace dos días una súper tormenta fuertes granizadas fuertes lluvias y dos días de vientos de más de 100 kilómetros por hora y estará a sin hasta el lunes a la noche no se si aguantar la planta dos días y medio más una lástima tiene todas las ramas al máximo de dobladas mala suerte tuvo

Attachments

• photo2085104.jpg
    photo2085104.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 26
  • photo2085105.jpg
    photo2085105.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 25
  • photo2085106.jpg
    photo2085106.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 26
  • photo2085108.jpg
    photo2085108.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 28
  • photo2085107.jpg
    photo2085107.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 29

libre

:wave:

Continúan sin cubierta, lluvias intensas alguna helada y temperaturas a 1º C, y diurnas cercanas a 20º C, comenzó una pequeña refloracion a finales de la semana pasada , resiste bien, mantiene bastantes flores frescas a pesar de el clima, aun sin olores, hace 2 semanas se percibía un olor a fresa claro y definido de manera breve y esporádica en el aire, Quizás de las NL....... Algo de metalizado Haze , saldremos de dudas en la cata, las fotos son de el 7/noviembre, tricomas transparentes y comenzando a madurar, le calculo 5 días para empezar a cosechar las mas
maduras, recuerdo una Nv`h fresa metálica que cultive de olores muy parecidos pero en Ka5 por serparado y mas leves. Las fotos de cerca son de alguna rama lateral que comenzó 15 días mas tarde a florecer, están algo mas pequeños no los toméis como referencia, debajo de el invernadero aguantara lo que no este tranquilamente

They continue without cover, intense rains, some frosts and temperatures of 1º C, and daytime temperatures close to 20º C, a small reflowering began at the end of last week, it resists well, it keeps enough fresh flowers despite the weather, even without odors, it does 2 weeks a clear and defined strawberry smell was perceived in a brief and sporadic way in the air, Perhaps from the NL ....... Some metallic Haze, we will leave doubts in the tasting, the photos are from the 7 / November, transparent trichomes and starting to mature, I calculate 5 days to start harvesting the most
ripe, I remember a metallic strawberry Nv`h that grows with very similar odors but in Ka5 for being separated and milder. The close-up photos are of a side branch that began 15 days later to bloom, they are somewhat smaller, do not take them as a reference, under the greenhouse it will hold what is not quietly

Attachments

• photo2085818.jpg
    photo2085818.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 22
  • photo2085819.jpg
    photo2085819.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 19
  • photo2085820.jpg
    photo2085820.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 16
  • photo2085821.jpg
    photo2085821.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 25
  • photo2085822.jpg
    photo2085822.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 16
  • photo2085823.jpg
    photo2085823.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 25
  • photo2085824.jpg
    photo2085824.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 18
  • photo2085834.jpg
    photo2085834.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 20
  • photo2085836.jpg
    photo2085836.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 19
  • photo2085835.jpg
    photo2085835.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 20
  • photo2085837.jpg
    photo2085837.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 18
  • photo2085838.jpg
    photo2085838.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 28
  • photo2085839.jpg
    photo2085839.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 25
  • photo2085840.jpg
    photo2085840.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 20
  • photo2085861.jpg
    photo2085861.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

El Quijote

:wave:

Continúan sin cubierta, lluvias intensas alguna helada y temperaturas a 1º C, y diurnas cercanas a 20º C, comenzó una pequeña refloracion a finales de la semana pasada , resiste bien, mantiene bastantes flores frescas a pesar de el clima, aun sin olores, hace 2 semanas se percibía un olor a fresa claro y definido de manera breve y esporádica en el aire, Quizás de las NL....... Algo de metalizado Haze , saldremos de dudas en la cata, las fotos son de el 7/noviembre, tricomas transparentes y comenzando a madurar, le calculo 5 días para empezar a cosechar las mas
maduras, recuerdo una Nv`h fresa metálica que cultive de olores muy parecidos pero en Ka5 por serparado y mas leves. Las fotos de cerca son de alguna rama lateral que comenzó 15 días mas tarde a florecer, están algo mas pequeños no los toméis como referencia, debajo de el invernadero aguantara lo que no este tranquilamente

They continue without cover, intense rains, some frosts and temperatures of 1º C, and daytime temperatures close to 20º C, a small reflowering began at the end of last week, it resists well, it keeps enough fresh flowers despite the weather, even without odors, it does 2 weeks a clear and defined strawberry smell was perceived in a brief and sporadic way in the air, Perhaps from the NL ....... Some metallic Haze, we will leave doubts in the tasting, the photos are from the 7 / November, transparent trichomes and starting to mature, I calculate 5 days to start harvesting the most
ripe, I remember a metallic strawberry Nv`h that grows with very similar odors but in Ka5 for being separated and milder. The close-up photos are of a side branch that began 15 days later to bloom, they are somewhat smaller, do not take them as a reference, under the greenhouse it will hold what is not quietly

Hola libre estan preciosa y muy productiva, tienes razón la mia no muestra olor aún solo un ligero olor a metálico, parece que la tuya la cortaras antes que la mia, la mia le queda unas 3 semanas o quizás más, se parecen mucho solo que mis flores tienen menos hojas que la tuya y lo que me fije que tiene unos pistilos muy grandes que creo que es de la malawi, éstare atento a tu cata a ver que tal salió de aromas saludos

rcco

Veteran
Cannot wait to pop some seeds next month I am very excited about these! :)
I remember 10 years ago I was regularly in Maastricht and Kosbor Coffeeshop had some insane top notch A5. (Their Amnesia Cut was also off the charts) It was one of my all time favourites ever since. Did not find this strain often. Had not smoked this in the last years so it will be awesome to experience it once again.
Even more excited about the A5 x Kali China cross in development, sounds even better to me than the Malawi Cross! :)
Thank you Ace Seeds!!

😀 I was regularly in Maastricht 10-15 years ago too and especially at Kosbor!!! 15 years ago and probably before, the A5 was popular in many Maastricht coffees as Kosbor or Running. Some had the C5 too, as the Wall Street which had both A5 and C5. When someone was smoking one or the other the smell in the air was so characteristic!

what? An A5 x Kali China? WoW, i can’t wait !!! Sounds amazing !!!🤩

Latest posts

Latest posts