X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 1.

Comment

does this look like a polyploid branch? only one branch is like this. it is almost triple the size of other branches. first time having something like this.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MyGrowRoom View Post
        does this look like a polyploid branch? only one branch is like this. it is almost triple the size of other branches. first time having something like this.
        Hello! Yes it is fasciated. I also had a killer a5 do this in my last run.

Comment

Today is D day! Killer A5 spotted on the beach

Hey Syd, Wish you were here...

I tried this a month or so back, but the cure wasn't complete.
          Even at that point it tasted strongly of hash and some greasy exotic wood smoke of some kind.

Today is D day. I know this one is going to make me numb and DUMB !

Killer A5 - This was my first run, she was a breeze to grow indoors, the product looks incredible in terms of resin coverage.
          She smells very exotic, crazy to think this is a pure sativa.

Seems like a good yielder with very little manicuring required.

My mouth is watering, I will have to check back later with a smoke report... Xerb

Comment

Hi xerb,

It's not quite 'pure' sativa, 25% of NL5 is definitely there and can be clearly seen in some phenos. I'll try to upload a photo of such pheno in this post.

BTW, NL5/Haze A phenos seem the strongest of the bunch to me

Cheers,
            Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, forgot to crop the image for proper orientation. This is more developed version of the same bud ?
              Attached Files

Comment

Do you ship to the USA?
                "Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government".....

Comment

Killer A5 haze clone heading into her 2nd week of flower. Immensely faster than the seed plant with hardly any stretch at all.

Who knows her future, I may not be able to finish her if we have to move far away again in our current Gypsy ways, but I gotta have something growing or I feel incomplete so for now she grows

It's never too late to be what you might have been

IG

https://www.instagram.com/invites/co...ontent=f8fmu3l

Comment

My Killer A5 Haze at week 8. It has 5 more weeks.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Day19.

Comment

Seed Bank 1989

This is Neville's description of the old A5 from his catalog back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by FletchF.Fletch View Post
                          This is Neville's description of the old A5 from his catalog back in the day.

View Image
                          I believe this ad is for C5 Haze...to my understanding, Neville never sold seeds of the A5 haze but cuttings have been passed around for years

Comment

Apologies, I wasn't sure if it belonged in this thread or the Super Malawi Haze thread. Still love the idea of Chi P Variabilis (listed below the NL5 x Haze) mixed bag from Neville at $1 per seed.

Comment

Assuming smoke reports are OK? Don't wanna find myself in 'dropped pearls' at 10 metres scenario.

Tonight am trying the KA5 I grew last season. Well I mixed it with some Ace Panama freebie (regs). Matched up beautifully. Very euphoric buzz. Strong and amenable. The KA5 I grew was pretty scruffy. But damn, didnt it still turn out to be quite something. I know I can grow it better. I've grown for 40 years (outside) and have seen 16 foot sativas in some gardens. But first time with South American and African genetics. Bit of a curve. But enjoying the ride. Both of these I vaccum cured. Damn... didnt it turn out nice. That magic that happens. Especially with sativas. Both improved measureably. No question I'll be growing out the KA5 Fems and the Panama regs next season. Male might be handy?

The guys at ACE do a good job don't they? Just the preservation of these outstanding landraces and heirlooms. Never mind the fun stuff. So far, it seems to me, the cannabis community has for most part distinguished itself. I would hate to see it ruined by corporate influence. Interesting times.
                              'If you want to live outside the law... you've got to be honest'. R Zimmerman.

Comment

Vacuum cured? Is that using those adapter lids and pulling a vac on the jar?
                                ______________________________ __________________________
                                Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Comment

Working...
                                X