What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

Emptymonth

I am very happy at the way my girls are developing and very surprised
20211008_070433.jpg
20211008_070255.jpg
! I would love to know if Dubi has ever seen this kind of compact growth in any of the KA5H plants he has grown. They are both only about 20cm tall!
All I have done is top them and trained them a bit.
I think the girl on the right is possibly the most beautiful plant I have ever grown.
Really thick stems and all but the 2 bottom branches are basically at the same level.
I think I may be in love!
I just hope they both stay this happy!

Humple W.

I am very happy at the way my girls are developing and very surprised ! I would love to know if Dubi has ever seen this kind of compact growth in any of the KA5H plants he has grown. They are both only about 20cm tall!
All I have done is top them and trained them a bit.
I think the girl on the right is possibly the most beautiful plant I have ever grown.
Really thick stems and all but the 2 bottom branches are basically at the same level.
I think I may be in love!
I just hope they both stay this happy!

Must be the NL in her? Very, very, VERY different from the two I popped!

Humple W.

Forgot to take a 4-week flower pic on Wednesday. This pic is from yesterday.

98.jpg

Did a little supercropping, but there's more to be done! (As well as some tying and training, most likely.) You can see that odd yellowing has manifested on a couple of the leaves on the lower branches. I did take an EC reading of the run-off, and it was much higher than I would have expected. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the consistency of the latest batch of perlite I got - it's very powdery, and I've noticed the pots stay heavier longer, despite how much the plants are drinking, and it takes a LONG time for the run-off to come through. I'm imagining a paste of perlite powder on the bottom of the bucket. I did flush them to a point where the reading was 1.3 EC, but I'll keep an eye on that metric moving forward.

browntrout

Veteran
BF5CE077-4339-43E3-810F-82EF88F01BE1.jpeg
Killer A5 Haze (Haze pheno) x Guerilla Gold 2, October 1st 45N

Attachments

• D551817E-B3AC-465B-B7C7-1476183E9B3C.jpeg
    D551817E-B3AC-465B-B7C7-1476183E9B3C.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 24

browntrout

Veteran
Nice! First run with this cross, or have you grown her before?

Made the hybrid this winter. First grow out, yes. This KA5H mother smells similar to A5 S1 & BA#75, the comparative hybrid with GG2 to the A5/BA75 a touch earlier and smaller buds and maybe a bit more resinous.

Emptymonth

Forgot to take a 4-week flower pic on Wednesday. This pic is from yesterday.

Did a little supercropping, but there's more to be done! (As well as some tying and training, most likely.) You can see that odd yellowing has manifested on a couple of the leaves on the lower branches. I did take an EC reading of the run-off, and it was much higher than I would have expected. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the consistency of the latest batch of perlite I got - it's very powdery, and I've noticed the pots stay heavier longer, despite how much the plants are drinking, and it takes a LONG time for the run-off to come through. I'm imagining a paste of perlite powder on the bottom of the bucket. I did flush them to a point where the reading was 1.3 EC, but I'll keep an eye on that metric moving forward.

Looks like you are taming the beasts nicely.
As you said, very, very different from my girls!

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran

I have two KA5H and Thai chi they both have opposite expressions
Tc 1 I assume leans to the Kc it’s pretty good size mid height so far
Tc 2 is a straight up Thai it’s taller than everything in the room and they all were the same height two weeks ago just a monster

KA5H 1 looks like it could be the nl/ Malawi pheno it’s mid height not as big as the Kc with smaller fat leaves super long branching idk maybe a haze pheno ?
KA5H 2 looks like a straight indica I assume this is the Nl pheno Bc it’s so short and squat there’s nothing to clone yet while the other 3 of the same age have decent branching..my fav Bc I’m looking for a fast finishing haze

SMH I one have one of these super fat leaves I assume it’s a Malawi leaner

Attachments

• photo2078104.jpg
    photo2078104.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 21

El Quijote

SOS ,Killer A5 Haze florecimiendo, lleva buen ritmo pero tengo un problema de oído😓😓 están apareciendo pequeñas manchas de odio por casi todas las ramas las voy limpiando manualmente , mañana voy a fumigar con agua oxigenada y al día siguiente fumigar con propoleo, no se si funcionará ya que nunca tuve oidio en principios de floración, ya que las veces que yo vi el oidio es a final de floración con muy bajas temperaturas, espero algún Consejo o recomendaciones gracias y saludos

Attachments

• photo2078499.jpg
    photo2078499.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 33
  • photo2078502.jpg
    photo2078502.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 28
  • photo2078501.jpg
    photo2078501.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 31
  • photo2078500.jpg
    photo2078500.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 32
  • photo2078503.jpg
    photo2078503.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 36
  • photo2078506.jpg
    photo2078506.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 40
  • link 4 (2)
    link 4 (2)
    53.4 KB · Views: 38
  • photo2078504.jpg
    photo2078504.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 37

Cactus Squatter

Gotta love the KA5H.
My #2 is absolutely rocking along and will hopefully be done in the next couple weeks. My #1 however, like any good girl is taking her sweet ass time getting ready for the ball. 😂 Such a fun plant to grow.
D9A43B63-79DE-43A3-B7C5-41EC33D9CBB3.jpeg
3E258759-C000-468F-A1AB-6939F9F6E89E.jpeg

E4EFF15B-63C2-4823-BF1E-271EE603AC16.jpeg
180F2983-7B30-46FD-9E08-C51191EC3840.jpeg

Attachments

• 3E258759-C000-468F-A1AB-6939F9F6E89E.jpeg
    3E258759-C000-468F-A1AB-6939F9F6E89E.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 43

libre

:wave:

Attachments

• photo2078790.jpg
    photo2078790.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 29
  • photo2078791.jpg
    photo2078791.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 34
  • photo2078796.jpg
    photo2078796.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 31
  • photo2078797.jpg
    photo2078797.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 27
  • photo2078799.jpg
    photo2078799.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 29
  • photo2078800.jpg
    photo2078800.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 24
  • photo2078801.jpg
    photo2078801.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 26
  • photo2078802.jpg
    photo2078802.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 30

libre

SOS ,Killer A5 Haze florecimiendo, lleva buen ritmo pero tengo un problema de oído😓😓 están apareciendo pequeñas manchas de odio por casi todas las ramas las voy limpiando manualmente , mañana voy a fumigar con agua oxigenada y al día siguiente fumigar con propoleo, no se si funcionará ya que nunca tuve oidio en principios de floración, ya que las veces que yo vi el oidio es a final de floración con muy bajas temperaturas, espero algún Consejo o recomendaciones gracias y saludos

Lo que mejor me funciona es fumigar con leche, totalmente efectivo desde el mismo día, se le quedan escamas al secarse la leche, nada malo, Mezcla un vaso de leche con 3 de agua y rocía bien , lo e aplicado hasta una semana antes de el corte sin ningún problema, si te dieras cuenta de ello en el cosechado te serviría sumergir los cogollos en agua, puedes ver el oídio flotando en el agua como una película de grasa, con unas gotas de agua oxigenada si quieres.
Que maravilla de plantas me gusta esa estructura y la gran masa de cogollos que cubren todas sus ramas las dos similares aun con sus diferencias una pasada

What works best for me is to fumigate with milk, totally effective from the same day, it has flakes when the milk dries, nothing bad, Mix a glass of milk with 3 of water and spray well, and applied it up to a week before the cut without any problem, if you realized it in the harvest it would be useful to immerse the buds in water, you can see the powdery mildew floating in the water like a film of fat, with a few drops of hydrogen peroxide if you want.
What a marvel of plants I like that structure and the large mass of buds that cover all its branches, the two similar even with their differences one pass

Last edited:

El Quijote

Lo que mejor me funciona es fumigar con leche, totalmente efectivo desde el mismo día, se le quedan escamas al secarse la leche, nada malo, Mezcla un vaso de leche con 3 de agua y rocía bien , lo e aplicado hasta una semana antes de el corte sin ningún problema, si te dieras cuenta de ello en el cosechado te serviría sumergir los cogollos en agua, puedes ver el oídio flotando en el agua como una película de grasa, con unas gotas de agua oxigenada si quieres.
Que maravilla de plantas me gusta esa estructura y la gran masa de cogollos que cubren todas sus ramas las dos similares aun con sus diferencias una pasada

What works best for me is to fumigate with milk, totally effective from the same day, it has flakes when the milk dries, nothing bad, Mix a glass of milk with 3 of water and spray well, and applied it up to a week before the cut without any problem, if you realized it in the harvest it would be useful to immerse the buds in water, you can see the powdery mildew floating in the water like a film of fat, with a few drops of hydrogen peroxide if you want.
What a marvel of plants I like that structure and the large mass of buds that cover all its branches, the two similar even with their differences one pass

Si e leído tantas cosas que algo voy a probar , lo que desde ayer estoy de bajón debido a un pequeño dron pilotado por una patrulla de la local que se metió en mi patio de atrás a grabar mi cultivo a 3 metros de mi. Cuando le tiro una pelota de tenis levanto el vuelo y se fue lo seguí y estaba en mi calle recojiendo en dron y viendo las imágenes, no se como terminara esto yo no voy a cortar nada antes de tiempo no tengo nada que esconder ni delitos ni nada por el estilo, si se parecen mucho las dos killer A5 Haze veo las tuyas mas adelantadas y más monstruosas de grandes ✌✌

Emptymonth

As you can see, my girls are short and very dense. I got a bit carried away with the LAST and split on of the top braniches away from the stem a bit on the smaller one. She seems OK though.
Smaller one is also smelling quite a bit and it is very pleasant.
I don't think I will be able to get an indoor grow area up soon so will try to clone some branches from these girls and then put them outside.
After seeing all the amazing pics of the massive plants you guys have grown, I want to see what these guys will do, though I suspect the phenos I have may not reach such epic dimensions.

Emptymonth

I have had a thought about the growth pattern of my plants.
I have been running my lights 20-4 and I have read that this may cause more compact growth than 18-6.
Has anyone had the experience of getting shorter plants with longer daylight hours?

Latest posts

Latest posts