This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honduras x Panama

VERY VIGOROUS AND PRODUCTIVE 100% SATIVA F1 HYBRID THAT WILL DELIGHT LOVERS OF CENTRAL AMERICAN SATIVAS

Panama Goddess, the elite parent with which we have developed our best Panama hybrids of recent years, has in this case been crossed with our best parents of Honduran sativa (purple high yielding Colombian phenotype) to produce this new Central American sativa, in which we further explore the best possible combinations between elite parental plants of our most highly worked sativa varieties, combined with new parents selected from our latest preservation projects with new tropical sativa varieties, thus expanding our arsenal of old school, 100% sativa F1 hybrids.

Honduras x Panama grows with the typical spruce tree structure, and with the impressive vigour and classic strength of the most productive and corpulent Central American sativas. Its structure tends towards the desirable robustness and manageable stretch of the highly worked Panama line, which also contributes its excellent adaptability to indoor cultivation. The fresh, wild and vibrant genetics from Honduras, together with the heterosis typical of F1 hybrids, work to greatly enhance the vigour and production of this cross.

The flowering develops progressively and at a steady pace, constantly producing generous reflowerings. The main tips and side branches grow to accumulate enormous floral structures that are united in the form of long and heavy colas across the plant. Given strong light intensity, enough space for its development and the right feeding and warm temperatures, the final yield of this hybrid can be astonishing.

Lovers of old school Central American sativas will be as happy as kids in a sweetshop with the terpenes and the psychoactivity of this variety. Sweet, lemony, incense and vanilla aromas of the refined Panama, with a dangerous background like flammable/fermented gas accompanied by the woody touches and violet petal perfumes of the purple Honduras. A Central American sativa effect of the highest quality. At the end of the flowering and with a bit of cold temperatures, the flowers acquire a beautiful deep purple tone typical of the purple Honduras and the Highland Colombian sativas, with certain plants showing the characteristic red/pink pistils of the Panama Red and the Colombian 'Punto Rojo' strains.

A standard (regular) and feminized limited edition, available while stocks last.

AVAILABLE IN STANDARD AND FEMINIZED FORMAT
    F1HYBRID
    % SATIVA / INDICA: 100 % SATIVA
    FLOWERING INDOORS: 12-13 WEEKS
    FLOWERING OUTDOORS: FIRST HALF OF NOVEMBER
    YIELD / M2: HIGH
    RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
    RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE-HIGH
    RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: HIGH
    RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
    RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE-HIGH
    RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
    LATITUDE: 0º-43º
    THC: 14-18 %
    CBD:Null
    CBG: 1.4-2 %
    Terpene profile: It has not yet been analyzed.

GENETICS: Our best parental plants of first generation pure Honduras (purple high yielding Colombian phenotype) x Panama Goddess elite (F10).
    STRUCTURE: Pine tree structure, typical of the largest and most productive Central American sativas, with a huge main cola and powerful side branches, with the desirable robustness and manageable stretch of the Panama.
    BOUQUET: Sweet, lemony, incensed and vanilla aromas of refined Panama, with a dangerous background like flammable/fermented gas, woody touches and violet petals.
    HIGH: Central American sativa effect of the highest quality. From a strong Honduran beginning: clean, energetic and euphoric, to a more Panamanian development: creative, dreamy and psychedelic.

CULTIVATION TIPS

Outdoors, it produces excellent results in tropical/subtropical climates, although it can also be grown with great success in warm coastal weathers with mild autumns (similar to the Mediterranean) until latitude 43º.

Indoors, it requires strong light intensity and enough space to develop properly. A sativa hybrid that’s very well suited to SCROG culture due to its excellent vigour and yield in the side branches.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the growing stage, moderate/high levels of PK at the peak of floral production in mid-flowering.

---------------------------------------

Special thanks to Terpene and Tangwena and other friends for helping us to test this new limited edition. You can get more info about the testig of this new limited edition at:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....316097&page=22

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=346543&page=7
    Attached Files

Will try this one in a month or two when my Bodhi Acapulco Golds are finished. That's the only spot in my space tall enough for these kind of Sativa's.

Comment

For those avid on the breeding details.

Honduras x Panama regular version was produced by pollinating the 10th generation Panama Goddess with our best 1st generation colorful Honduras males.

On the other hand, the feminized version was produced by pollinating first generation Honduras 7 female (purple and high yielding colombian pheno) with Panama Goddess reversed.

Comment

excited to try these!! as soon as they arrive they will get the pop

Comment

Just planted one of these, let's see if she'll pop.

Comment

Skinny girl, looks like she will stretch a lot, typical sativa. Pics soon...

Comment

4 panama x honduras regs. 1 Large male so far and a suspected second. They will be moved to their own pots for pollen collection. Will be hitting any female ones and also zamal bliss, g.m.o x stardawg and og chem cookies x purple badlands

Comment

Very vigorous grower, typical tropical sativa structure. Stretch is over and she is three times the size she was when I switched to 12-12. Flowers are numerous and are starting to give off Sweet aromas.

Comment

My H×P broke broke on 5.1 - I'm already impressed.
                  Wasn't the fastest to pop (Bubba Hash was), but quickly outgrew all the others, vigor is insane. The #2 (of 3) is emitting a stink already, can't remember when I had a plant this young smell this strong.....lots of potential I think

Comment

Day 41

Here are my HxP standard. The oldest 2 are 41 days old and the other 5 were started about a week behind them. I'm very impressed with these. So far, they are quite easy to grow. They are in peat, perlite, ewc and bat guano. I fed them last night for only the second time with 600 ppm (including 115ppm for water) of Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow, a natural and organic liquid formula.

I have been pinching every 3 sets of nodes. Size wise, they are very manageable and respond well to pinching. It will be interesting to see how much of a stretch they do. I have clones I am waiting on roots, which I will flip to 12 hours in the flower room. That should give you indoor growers a chance to see how manageable they will be indoors under light.

Peace, God bless
                    And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.

Comment

Clone Rooted

Two of the HxP rooted. They went 8 days under the dome. Still waiting on 5 more. Here is one:

Peace, God bless
                      And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Comment

Clones all Rooted

Originally posted by SolarLogos View Post
                        Two of the HxP rooted. They went 8 days under the dome. Still waiting on 5 more. Here is one:
                        View Image
                        Peace, God bless

The remaining 5 clones have rooted and been transplanted. So, 8-9 days and all 7 of 7 rooted. This really is a nice plant. So far, they have been pretty easy, they don't seem to require much nutrients, but at same time, they respond well to feeding, 600 ppm and no sign of any toxicity, just taking off and looking happy and green.

I have 2 that are more columnar, with wider nodes and little branching, but the other 5 are built fairly compact for a sativa and branching very well. They respond to pinching at all the branches by quickly putting out symmetrical branching with a quick steadily growth. I've not had many plants that seem to like pinching and respond so quickly.

Nevil's Haze x Panama is very similar in structure, but not as compact because of the wider internode spacing. Recovery time from being pinched is a little longer, but once she starts putting out new growth, it's pretty steady and fast.

Nicely done Dubi, they are a clear reflection of your patience, passion and experience. I can't thank you enough.
                        Before finding Ace, I had doubts if I would ever see sativas like this ever again.

Peace, God bless

Comment

These HxP are pretty easy to root. While I did get 7 out of 7 to root, I trimmed a branch off of one of my HxP and for kicks, poked it into a container of coco I had sitting out from harvesting a plant. No hormones or anything, just pinched it off and poked it into coco and ignored it. It rained for a few days. Here it is this morning:

I've said before, this is an easy plant to grow, if anyone wants a pure sativa that does not have a high difficulty level. Very vigorous, healthy plants and so far, trouble free. Out of my 7, two are columnar and the other 5 have the shortest internodes of any of my plants, very compact for a sativa and quite symmetrical. Responds very well to pinching and re-branches fairly evenly where pinched.

Peace, God bless

Comment

I have a feeling this may be my favourite strain of all time and I'm still a few months off from even trying it. So far they're handling our Australian winter pretty well, being absolutely knocked around the last week or two with strong winds coming off Antartica but they're holding up well

I've got one massive very thin leafed male that's more than double the height of everything else. One thin leaf female and one thicker leaf very compact female. I also have another very thin leaf male which was even taller than my other one before flip but I ended up moving it to a small pot to make space so it never really ended up stretching in flower, but I suspect it would have been even bigger than the other. Going to be using both males and open pollinating everything in my garden. Which includes a very frosty (and only just started flowering) g.m.o x stardawg which should make for a ....very interesting cross

Comment

Unfortunately my favourite thin leaf female is now a shemale so it's been isolated inside. The compact pheno and two pretty identical males are coming along nicely though

Comment

Working...
                              X