What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras x Panama

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
Beautiful Honduras x Panama seedling woolybear Thanks for choosing our genetics for your current grow! Best wishes!

And I can confirm she's female, a whole mess of pistils appeared basically overnight. I xplanted her into the hempy on 3/12, so it took just 18 days of 12/12.

Dang, what happens now? :)

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
The 1st three nodes have been tied down. Going to let her rip from here as she'd punch the walls of the tent if I continue training her horizontal.

fetch?photoid=17823242.jpg

Look at the stretch on the stem in the back left. almost 8"

fetch?photoid=17823243.jpg

Common Sense

Looking good Woolybear! What happens next: good things. You will be enjoying the rest. There is easily enough head space for the rest of flowering since you are now past the 3 week mark in flower. Might stretch for a little longer because of the short veg time. Did you take a clone?

Common Sense

Thanks for the feedback Common Sense :) Glad you are enjoying with the effects and terpenes of your Zamadelica and Honduras x Panama harvest.
You will find more differences in the effects once the harvest is well cured and you are more used to each strain.
As usual and once again, you are 100% correct about that, dubi! It has been very interesting to observe the curing process of both strains by regular sampling from harvest for two months now. They started out similar and are now very distinct! Hope to find some time for writing up a little bit more soon.
Already into fourth week of flowering of the next batch in my little tent: just had to try out your generous gift of Bubba Hash (and give the beautiful Kali China another try).

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking great woolybear happy to see your Honduras x Panama already starting to flower. :) Pure sativas F1 usually have tremendous vigor and like to stretch a lot, especially from seed.
Try to keep the temps low until t avoid excessive stretchgin until it finished.

Looking forward to it friend Common Sense

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Mamma mia TexasTea! :smoke: Wonderfully grown and great pheno as well. The flowers have the volume of the Honduras, but taking a closer look to the buds can see also a good amount of Panama Goddess influence, like in the way she produces resins and pistil shape too. The reddish fading in late flowering can come from both strains.

Keep up the great gardening job friend! :respect:

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thank you WoolyBear, I am very happy with this plant and yours is coming right along too! :)

Thanks for the kind comments dubi. Overnight temps have been around 59-63F so I'm sure that has contributed to the reddish hues as well. What a lovely lady she is. Still struggling to dial in the soil and feedings but I think I'm on the right track this year. I started adding a little CalMag about a month ago and it seems to be making a difference in all of my plants.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I found one bud with botrytis this weekend which I promptly removed. No other signs of it but I am checking daily now. This time of year the humidity increases and I have had some troubles with these infections in past years at this exact time. As a precaution I took all the lowers off and trimmed them up but I want to hold off on the big branches for another week or two. There are only four branches left on the plant but they are all huge!

Legalcdn

TexasTea,

now that is a bud I strive to create. Beauty.

You and Tangwena made up my mind about the next purchase: HONxPAN and PAN reg.

I hope scrogging indoor will be ok.

Again, well done. I am needing to smoke a boat load of Malawi and Bange Haze i grew to get to the next round.
I did make some Bangi Haze seeds and i crossed bangi haze and malawi (fem).