What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras x Panama

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Super nice looking buds and good description... I bet they are tasty. :)

Yeah, those are great tents. I have a small one for vegging and the super tiny 1 square foot mini for seed starting. I just love the material they use and the white reflective interior. Build quality is the best I have seen including Gorilla. I'm thinking of getting a Q100 now for a one square meter option as the Vista is a little crowded.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your harvest Common Sense :) Glad you are already enjoying there with it!

I'm also enjoying some outdoor organic Honduras x Panama here ;)
It's not our most potent Panama hybrid, but it's one of the kindest, highest yielding and with most uplifting effects!

woolybear

Veteran
I have successfully germinated a Honduras x Panama fem seed!

One thing I did, was to put the seed into a tent with my leds on that was warm. I did this because it seemed to stall a bit right after hatching, and like a lot of places, its abnormally cold around here so the jungle plant needs that jungle lovin' heat to get going.

Once it roots I'm going to stick it into a mini-hempy cup filled with perlite until I get the hydro thing figured out. I have all the equipment, just need to dust it off. Well, I hope I have all of it!

Common Sense

Congrats on your harvest Common Sense :) Glad you are already enjoying there with it!

I'm also enjoying some outdoor organic Honduras x Panama here ;)
It's not our most potent Panama hybrid, but it's one of the kindest, highest yielding and with most uplifting effects!
Thanks dubi, I am very much enjoying. She certainly is more than potent enough for me. Took me for quite a ride the other day when, in a bit of a hurry, I somehow had four big vape hits instead of my usual two or three as the effect kept growing for much more than 30 min and hadn't slacked a bit after two hours. :skiiing:

It was definitely more than I liked as everything started rotating and spinning. I am very prone to motion sickness and it didn't get that bad, but was close:whiteflag:
Got to be a little more respectful
She definitely gave a taste of the more psychedelic side. Panama I assume.
The smell from the jar isn't very impressive, yet, as I still have quite a bit of remnants of the early dried out small leaves in between the buds that make for a more hay and earthy smell, I guess. Very hard do describe. The taste is very good, though, very limey with pine and a hint of sweetness. The Zamaldelica is much more sweet and floral in comparison. Definitely mango, citrusy, floral, I can see why people mention carrot. Big difference in smell, not so much in effect. I need much more time to be able to better describe the differences.
The Honduras x Panama is indeed uplifting in the sense of positive, happy, mood enhancing. Clear thoughts and not racy, even when overindulged (see above). Clear but calming and comfortably relaxing. The "kind" describes it well.
The Zamaldelica seems to have many of these attributes, but so far, I find her a bit more activating and more soaring. Great, great smell.

woolybear

Veteran
Unfortunately I've also killed all 3 of my seeds!

The 3rd one was fine last night, then keeled over this morning. Grew about 3/8", keeled over without breaking thru the seed.

I think the lesson is: Use a heat map instead of putting them under the LEDs

woolybear

Veteran
CORRECTION: #3 IS STILL ALIVE!

I put the harrowed seedling into my cool mini-tent after finding it all loopy yesterday, where over 24 hours it has recovered!

I removed the seed shell today, and put it back in the warmer tent, with the LEDs bar off. Lit by one of them cool led bulbs, like you get at home depot.

No signs of damping off... will life find the way?!?!??!?

woolybear

Veteran
New website update! My seedling has quadrupled in size since 2/23, and the taproot has hit the bottom of the cup.

I think the plan now is to do a simple hempy. I bought a bag of perlite (Miracle gro brand, LOL), runoff measures around 500ppm and a hempy bucket that I used for one of my first grows years ago.

I've been feeding the seedling jack's hydro. Never done the 12/12 thing from seed... now that its properly sprouted I guess I better get on that schedule!

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Stubby Panama pistils. :)

Attachments

• photo2025904.jpg
    photo2025904.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 36

joshydair

Kia Ora All

What an amazing community here on Icmag, so much gold everywhere! Im obsessed with Ace genetics and have gone through nearly all the stickies ha ha, thanks Dubi for such amazing plants! Who would want to grow anything else..

I missed out on the last of your feminized Hondura x Panama seeds, any idea when you'll have more stock?

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
They just changed the site software, so many regular posters are scarce at the moment, hope they return. But yes, this site is invaluable, and Honduras x Panama is a great strain. Dubi says it is permanent in their catalog so he will make more seeds I am sure...check Mandala and Real Gorilla sites....

woolybear

Veteran
Honduras x Panama beginning bloom cycle after a 2 month veg...

picture.php

My HxP looks like this! Big fat leaves and similar amounts of stretch between nodes... Except mine has one less node or two, and its been under 12/12 from seed for about 30 days and is almost as big.

I topped mine, thanks so much for posting pics at this stage of development. Its great to have confirmation that my plant is like another HxP.

woolybear

Veteran
10 days later:

fetch?photoid=17817214.jpg

She's loving the hempy and jacks hydro nutes. Tied down the top two stems and got great growth response from the other shoots.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
These are big majestic plants with robust stems. She's going to shoot up soon. Mine is in full bloom and smells like Earl Gray tea, cedar, vanilla and diesel with a twist of lemon.

woolybear

Veteran
Yeah, she responded really well to the topping. Both nodes below the cut have reached the canopy.... actually the top ones are above the canopy, those may need to be tied down as well.

I've never done a 'mainline' treatment with the top nodes before. Usually I tie them down for a few inches of horizontal growth, and let the main stem rejoin the fray.

This may be a moot point when the plant decides to go into godzilla kudzu mode. Hopefully she's able to match some of the monsters I've seen in this here thread.

This is my first 12/12 from (a few week after) seed.

She's drinking a small water bottle (16oz I think) of water a day. For a bit I think I fed her some 2000ppm solution, no problems whatsoever.

One thing I didn't think of.... clones! This plant cost me $50 or so USD, and I always wait until the plant shows sex before I clone. Being feminized, I can skip this waiting period and wait for a good cut to show itself. I could top both of the 2nd nodes for a couple of really nice cuttings, but I'm not in a hurry and the plant hasn't shown pistils yet.

Tangwena

Veteran
Yeah, she responded really well to the topping. Both nodes below the cut have reached the canopy.... actually the top ones are above the canopy, those may need to be tied down as well.

I've never done a 'mainline' treatment with the top nodes before. Usually I tie them down for a few inches of horizontal growth, and let the main stem rejoin the fray.

This may be a moot point when the plant decides to go into godzilla kudzu mode. Hopefully she's able to match some of the monsters I've seen in this here thread.

This is my first 12/12 from (a few week after) seed.

She's drinking a small water bottle (16oz I think) of water a day. For a bit I think I fed her some 2000ppm solution, no problems whatsoever.

One thing I didn't think of.... clones! This plant cost me $50 or so USD, and I always wait until the plant shows sex before I clone. Being feminized, I can skip this waiting period and wait for a good cut to show itself. I could top both of the 2nd nodes for a couple of really nice cuttings, but I'm not in a hurry and the plant hasn't shown pistils yet.

Take some clones man once your smoking her you will be so chuffed seeing another generation up and coming and knowing you can dial in the harvest based on your first experience.
Its a heaven sent opportunity brother.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the feedback Common Sense :) Glad you are enjoying with the effects and terpenes of your Zamadelica and Honduras x Panama harvest.
You will find more differences in the effects once the harvest is well cured and you are more used to each strain.

Welcome joshydair thanks for your interest and kind words! We will do our best to bring back Honduras x Panama fem for the second half of this year.
Meanwhile the regular version is still available.

Beautiful Honduras x Panama seedling woolybear Thanks for choosing our genetics for your current grow! Best wishes!