What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Honduras Haze limited edition

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

I just gave the second Honduras Haze plant to a neighborly friend. Probably should have taken a clone or two, but oh well. This one in the grove has everything I’m looking for.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for the updates Ur Humbl Nr8tor :) She is catching up very well despite the late planting.
Glad you shared one with a friend ;) the one you have going looks so far very Oldtimer's dominant.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Thanks a lot for the updates Ur Humbl Nr8tor :) She is catching up very well despite the late planting.
Glad you shared one with a friend ;) the one you have going looks so far very Oldtimer's dominant.

Yes, life got in front of the plantings this year, so everything will be small scale…but hopefully a lot of different tastes and effects to enjoy!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	73D8A70F-AAC2-4B12-827D-49FDCF86B879.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	200.7 KB ID:	17935866

She definitely seems to be leaning towards the OTH, which is fine. Hopefully the Honduras adds a little oomph once the flowering kicks in. I’m expecting this one may go well into December.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FBC545D7-6083-441D-856F-C2C161DFE6E3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	212.9 KB ID:	17935867

Click image for larger version  Name:	B2CBCF1C-1D66-4984-A771-278D7F0BAEF5.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	194.1 KB ID:	17935868

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update Ur Humbl Nr8tor :yes: Love the way she is displaying her vigor now she is well established, enjoying the sun, wind and of being planted directly in the ground.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She is going to take her sweet time to ripe, that's for sure Ur Humbl Nr8tor at least she is a lil faster than straight Oldtimer's Haze :)
Her thick long pistils mostly remind me the (late flowering) Mexican pheno from Honduras sativa.

Love how well focused and neat are your latest pics, what camera are you using ?

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
She is going to take her sweet time to ripe, that's for sure Ur Humbl Nr8tor at least she is a lil faster than straight Oldtimer's Haze :)
Her thick long pistils mostly remind me the (late flowering) Mexican pheno from Honduras sativa.

Love how well focused and neat are your latest pics, what camera are you using ?

Patience is a virtue. Thanks for the kind words. If she survives the wind storms from today (sure she will), I’ll be happy to watch and wait.

I just got the new iPhone 13 Pro. Very excited. The focus and color rendering is quite amazing.

1529387A-ABC1-4E7A-BF1B-257A28D3D019.jpeg
67490F3B-4491-4923-8E85-FB3ED2520C02.jpeg

Recent mountain trip.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad she dealt perfectly well with the heavy rains, this F1 and its purple version are both very resistant against botruytis and rains.

It's pretty illustrative to compare the development of pure Oldtimer's Haze with its F1 hybrids, and your Zacateca x OTH speaks loud about this ;)

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Glad she dealt perfectly well with the heavy rains, this F1 and its purple version are both very resistant against botruytis and rains.

It's pretty illustrative to compare the development of pure Oldtimer's Haze with its F1 hybrids, and your Zacateca x OTH speaks loud about this ;)

Most of the genetics held up to the cyclone bomb rains. Most of the genetics have Ace backbone. Coincidence?.

FF9F0BAE-C547-4BE9-A026-4EA8EDE0843C.jpeg
85BD294F-9661-46C1-A25B-93F9118E9887.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to hear it Ur Humbl Nr8tor :) Both Honduras Haze F1s indeed passed through diluvian rain tests here before their release.

Looks juciy that bud in your last post :yummy: and quite ripe, don't know whether is representative of the ripeness of the whole plant, but looks like this plant will finish this month.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So glad to know it star crash thank you very much for support :) being a haze lover i hope you really enjoy with Green Honduras Haze!