What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamal Bliss limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kijell,

What's the ph and ec in your waterings and feedings ?

I really like most Bio Bizz liquid fertilizers like Bio Grow, Bio Bloom and Fish Mix although i'm not a fan of flowering stimultors like Top Max.
Lately we have switched mainly to Bio Canna line as it contains more nutrients in average than similar Bio Bizz products, but both brands are highly recommended.

Kijell

Thank you dubi for the tip.
I remember somewhere reading that Top Max could cause a bit of hermie issues if the plant is prone to it.
I just given Bio Heaven 2 times last weeks.

Here is the smaller pheno now at Day 65.
It throws many nanners since last week, but as they are so late I am not that worried.
She still looks so exotic and dreamy, these pistils are really something else! :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kijell

Big pheno at Day 65!

She is doing really good, looking delightful! :)
Smells on both are not that strong.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Both phenos are clearly Zamal dominant Kijell, so sexy ;) Look very similar to your previous Honduras Breeze grow, which both are similar tropical sativa crossed to same Nepal Jam F6 kind of hybrid.

Kijell

Here are my last pictures before harvest.

Smaller pheno has been chopped at Day 81.
There was some nice reflowering going on in the end.
Interesting subtle smell like in the description, which is really nice.

picture.php

picture.php

Big pheno will be chopped this week, early week 13.
A little bit more fruity smell but similiar to other plant.
Yield is much better on this one, I really like this pheno.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wonderful Kijell :tiphat: You really have green fingers to get the best of sativa dom hybrids indoors :yes: Have a great weekend!

Kijell

Hey dubi thank you!

It is very unique cannabis! Not for every situation and needs good curing.
Has a carrot soapy smell.
Effect changes with time.
It was on the weaker side at the beginning but now after months it has a nice long lasting full effect.
Zamal pheno is very psychedelic, but also depends on how much you use. Can be also very uplifting and talkative.
But consumed much can be a bit like microdosing psychedelics, but also depends on your mood.
Should be really good for festivals like someone said.
Very unique strain and I am glad I got to try a good Zamal pheno! :)

picture.php

H e d g e

I like this plant a lot, nothing like anything I’ve grown before.

The first to be harvested of the two I grew did not give off any delicate woody or floral aromas of African or Jamaican sativas with a gummy background of Nepalese hashish in any way.

The smell was of lemon. Strong lemon.
From the fresh bitter pith to the overwhelming pungent sweetness that you only get from fruit still hanging on the tree. Lemon.
The growth was vigorous and the buds were dense, oily, rounded, and about the size of lemons.
For me the effect was not what I was looking for, very similar to cocaine or an overdose of espresso.
She was done at 11 weeks of 11:13 and a little over done when she came down at 12 weeks.

Her sister had me smitten from day one with a first set of lime green pencil thin leaves developing from a vine like stem with pre flowers at every node from week 3 of 24 hours light.
The ridiculous node length and almost self topped sprawling branches completely changed as she began to flower, long spear shaped buds formed at every node that continued to elongate with exploratory tentacles regularly appearing between neighbouring plants. Not an orange hair on her at 12 weeks of flowering.
She was cut early at week 14 to make room in the tent for a second run in a bigger pot.
The aroma is intriguing. Sandalwood pine and sweet citric floral are prominent but it’s the flavours that are really interesting on the exhale. Something between blueberry and wild strawberry with a full bodied rounded warmth and higher pitched expansive floral sweetness in perfect balance. Complex without being confused.
The effects are also very balanced. Kind, warm, uplifting and alert, with a heightened awareness of sights and sounds accompanied by a physically relaxing grounded calmness and strong sense of inner contentment.
She will be pollinated this run with a lolab valley lemon Kashmir for the unusual vine like growth pattern, the pine, and the possibility of growing her offspring outdoors at my latitude.
Cheers dubi, very nice plant.

Mimpi Manis

kiljell said:
...but now after months it has a nice long lasting full effect.

Hairy little girl isn't she? Currently have something with 30-40% Zamal in it on the way. look forward to seeing how she goes. BTW: I just opened up some Panama after six good months vacuum packed. That certainly kicked her into gear. Sativas really seem to respond well to a cure don't they?

Kijell

Yes she is the hairiest plant I ever had haha small plant was even more that the buds I posted. :D
Panama sounds good I am also growing one in the summer cannot wait! How is the effect after 6 months?
And yes the effect with sativas can really change completely after long curing. Sadly I noticed that too late :p

I am smoking a lot recently on my last Zamal Bliss buds.
It is getting a really friendly effect, not so trippy anymore.
Makes music really good and lifts the mood.
Good for doing things like cooking and riding bike but more consumed also relaxing.
Nice description from Hedge, he says it well.

Most people I gave it to were a bit confused with the looks and effects.
Casual users want a more classic high it seems, but they also want to smoke less,
and this is a strain you want to smoke more of if you are vibing and feeling it :)

Hi Kijell,

What's the ph and ec in your waterings and feedings ?
I know this is long time ago but my problems or what could have been better in general with last grows was that my LED was hanging too low because of wrong infos from the producer.
3 Watt LEDs really need 45cm height difference and I was putting them at 30-35cm.
Light burn seems to be a bit different with LEDs too, doesnt affect the buds that much but leafs really suffer after awhile.
And some Cal/Mag was missing in most grows I think.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So glad to hear it Kijell :dance013: Love the look of those very sativa buds. Glad your Zamal Bliss harvest is catching up with its best qualities now with the curing.

Sounds like Zamal effects shine in your flowers, with those desirable energetic, mood enhancing and slightly psychedelic effects, but not so edgy thanks to Nepal Jam influence.

And yes, Zamal Bliss is super hairy! Wonder what would happen if crossed with Honduras! :D

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome H e d g e :) It's my pleasure to read your feedback despite you found terpene profiles different to our description of the strain.

Glad the effects of the second girl are more balanced and of your taste, and not so nervous like the first one.
That early preflowering is a sign of strong Zamal semi autoflowering tendencies although this translates better outdoors into an earlier flowering onset, not so much indoors.

Very accurate description of the euphoric Zamal effects with the warmth and feeling of contentment from Nepal Jam.

Curious to learn about the outcome of your Lolab cross! :yes:

I like this plant a lot, nothing like anything I’ve grown before.

The first to be harvested of the two I grew did not give off any delicate woody or floral aromas of African or Jamaican sativas with a gummy background of Nepalese hashish in any way.

The smell was of lemon. Strong lemon.
From the fresh bitter pith to the overwhelming pungent sweetness that you only get from fruit still hanging on the tree. Lemon.
The growth was vigorous and the buds were dense, oily, rounded, and about the size of lemons.
For me the effect was not what I was looking for, very similar to cocaine or an overdose of espresso.
She was done at 11 weeks of 11:13 and a little over done when she came down at 12 weeks.

Her sister had me smitten from day one with a first set of lime green pencil thin leaves developing from a vine like stem with pre flowers at every node from week 3 of 24 hours light.
The ridiculous node length and almost self topped sprawling branches completely changed as she began to flower, long spear shaped buds formed at every node that continued to elongate with exploratory tentacles regularly appearing between neighbouring plants. Not an orange hair on her at 12 weeks of flowering.
She was cut early at week 14 to make room in the tent for a second run in a bigger pot.
The aroma is intriguing. Sandalwood pine and sweet citric floral are prominent but it’s the flavours that are really interesting on the exhale. Something between blueberry and wild strawberry with a full bodied rounded warmth and higher pitched expansive floral sweetness in perfect balance. Complex without being confused.
The effects are also very balanced. Kind, warm, uplifting and alert, with a heightened awareness of sights and sounds accompanied by a physically relaxing grounded calmness and strong sense of inner contentment.
She will be pollinated this run with a lolab valley lemon Kashmir for the unusual vine like growth pattern, the pine, and the possibility of growing her offspring outdoors at my latitude.
Cheers dubi, very nice plant.

H e d g e

Thanks dubi! Happy to be here :). The description on the website fits much closer to my zam#2.
She doesn’t so much taste like a wild strawberry or a blueberry as she shares the qualities of these, with something that was every now and then reminiscent of tangerine.
I realised last night that the reason I could not pin point the taste was because I’ve never eaten a peach this good! Now peach is all I can taste.
Kijell is right :).. Very moreish.
She’s a keeper!

Hello everyone,
I am new here. I leave you some photos of my first indoor and also with a Zamal Bliss. A challenge for me!
The Zamal Bliss is in the center receiving all the light from lec 315. I hope to keep improving and learning to be able to control the fantastic genetics of ACE.

I love ACE Seeds !!:friends:

Attachments

• photo2034179.jpg
    photo2034179.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 40
  • photo2034180.jpg
    photo2034180.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 38
  • photo2034181.jpg
    photo2034181.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 43

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to hear it H e d g e ;) Hope you are having a great start of spring!

Thanks for the love and for the support! :) Armentario looks like you are going to have a yummy harvest soon!

Hi,

Zamal Bliss in 3l pot finish indoor.

It smells clearly like Nepal Jam with somethink de deI can't describe. It is very floral. I am looking forward to trying it!

IMG_20210424_133658_resize_9.jpg

IMG_20210424_133743_resize_18.jpg
IMG_20210424_133743_resize_18.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210424_133555_resize_2.jpg
    IMG_20210424_133555_resize_2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20210424_133658_resize_9.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 51

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Armentario, glad you are finding the Nepal Jam aromas, although your plants look smore tropical due to pure purple Zamal mother influence.

Best wishes for the rest of the flowering! Thanks for keep us updated.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Dear growers,

Zamal Bliss is completely sold out. Would like to thanks everyone who have supported this limited edition :huggg:
I unstick the thread to free a bit of space in the sticky area of our room.

Latest posts

Latest posts