Purple Zamal x New Killer Malawi Fem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple Zamal x New Killer Malawi Fem

Greetings and glad tidings once again. After a traumatic and heavy year I am pleased to be back on site with a new winter selection to share and grow.
    Give Thanks to Dubi and all at Ace Seeds for these and all the other beautiful strains so carefully crreated and cared for.
    Am growing this one in coco as I am keen to see her performance indoors in the medium I work most with.
    Happy growing!
    Attached Files

also looking forward to this one you have good choice in seeds, will be watching this one very closely. i hope it turns purple
    In the game of life you play yourself
    when there is no one left there is no one else

Comment

Subbed.......Best of luck......

Comment

Coming along nicely. Familiar leaf forms already givi g me a happy feeling that this will be a lovely plant.
        Attached Files

Comment

Wish you the best my friend,this should be a treat!

Comment

Getting her grow and groove on now. Some roots showing at base of 9L pot so soon time to up pot and look at bloom. Not looking for giant plants this time.
            Lovely Familiar structures on the leaves and the young plant has already got mi excited to imagine her in bloom. Fun times ahead.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi ULMW,

Hope you are feeling better from your last year health problems.
              I'm really happy about how the new purple Zamal mother is working in hybrids ... hope this new african sativa hybrid produces great results as well.
              Thanks for sharing your progresses with us! Jah Bless!

Comment

Blessings and Love Good Brother Dubi and all at Ace Seeds.
                Purple Zamal is expressing first signs of her budsitesand the stretch I managed to control by putting into flower after only 4wks in veg and two toppings.
                This one is in 100%Coco and Canna Coco nutes.

Looking forwardto this one. Looking happy in bloom so far.
                Happy growing to each and all!
                Attached Files

Comment

ayy

Comment

Update. I note that the stretch continued into wk 4 of bloom and this she outgrew the alotted space. I have had to top her again as she was overgrowing into direct heat and some tops and buds were scortched and lost due to heat bleaching and no cool tube in use. Still now she has settled down and is enjoying good flowering.
                    Attached Files

Comment

looks beautiful

Comment

She is beautiful ULMW! Love those pretty narrow long leaves too. Gotta be trip weed for sure! Looking forward to the rest of your grow. Do you have anything else lined up?

Peace, God bless
                        And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.

Comment

Purple Zamal update. Looks like got 3 or 4wks left to go.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X