Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ULMW View Post

Thanks Giving !!!
    Lovely carroty smelling herb with a grreat African character. Relatively sweet and smooth smoking perhaps from her wilder Purple Zamal parentage.
    Then after a short whileit elevates into a lovely sativa experience and clear headedness and uplifted joyful spirit like most African herbs do. The hold and intensity of this herb comes from the Malawi which firmly grips and holds both head and body during the effect. Needs a good cure to bring out her full potential. Very pleasing herb great for summer days and drifting into sunny African daydreams.
    Many Thanks for these Malawi Crosses Dubi,
    The Ethiopian x New Killer Malawi fem is my fav new strain but this comes in close second. Regarding the comparison to Garricks cut in Zamaldelica and this purple Zamal , Zamaldelica is a bit stronger with the Thai combo added extra lift! However this African combo of Purple Zamal x New Killer Malawi fem gives a different trip , sunnier and more uplifting than I previously imagined. Great mood improver herb.

Happy Growing to each and all.
    Great job as always, ULMW! Is this one of the cleanest head high you've ever experienced?
    Enjoy your harvest
    Le avventure di Theo
    Ritorno al secondo millennio
    Landrace & Bagseeds

Was wir wissen, ist ein Tropfen, was wir nicht wissen, ein Ozean.

Comment

Thanks to you brother
      Congrats on the harvest Zamal x Malawi harvest.
      I knew you will love this new pure sativa african hybrids

Guess this one is not the easiest to grow indoors due to her long flowering times but you kept her under control very well

Glad she delivers a mood enhancer and uplifting effect, with the profound and intense qualities of the Malawi.

Wish you enjoy them in summer time after a good cure!
      What do you plan to grow next ? Best vibes back to you!

Originally posted by ULMW View Post

Thanks Giving !!!
      Lovely carroty smelling herb with a grreat African character. Relatively sweet and smooth smoking perhaps from her wilder Purple Zamal parentage.
      Then after a short whileit elevates into a lovely sativa experience and clear headedness and uplifted joyful spirit like most African herbs do. The hold and intensity of this herb comes from the Malawi which firmly grips and holds both head and body during the effect. Needs a good cure to bring out her full potential. Very pleasing herb great for summer days and drifting into sunny African daydreams.
      Many Thanks for these Malawi Crosses Dubi,
      The Ethiopian x New Killer Malawi fem is my fav new strain but this comes in close second. Regarding the comparison to Garricks cut in Zamaldelica and this purple Zamal , Zamaldelica is a bit stronger with the Thai combo added extra lift! However this African combo of Purple Zamal x New Killer Malawi fem gives a different trip , sunnier and more uplifting than I previously imagined. Great mood improver herb.

Happy Growing to each and all.

Comment

Give Thanks Good Brother Dubi.
        Next up is C5 X KC fem and HzHp x KC fem plus HPs1

Comment

Originally posted by Theorganicguy View Post
          Great job as always, ULMW! Is this one of the cleanest head high you've ever experienced?
          Enjoy your harvest
          Thanks for the kind words and support. Indeed a very very clean head high

Comment

Fantastic job as always ULMW!

Mine 12/12 from seed(now 11/13)entering flowering .Was in one lt pot,just transplanted her a few days back.

Comment

Purple Zamal x Malawi Killer cannabinoid and terpene analyses

Glad you are about to flower Purple Zamal x Malawi Killer Syd, man you are really busy lately with many amazing sativas

Forgot to add some outstanding cannabinoid and terpene results from UniqueFlower for this R+D F1 hybrid
              Attached Files

Comment

Oh man,now I'm even more happy that I'm giving her a go!
                Thanks Dubi!

Comment

Comment

Stacking!

Comment

Yep she does!

Comment

Very nice progress Syd Very 'clean' flower/leaf ratio. Next weeks should be interesting! Thanks for the updates

Comment

Yeah Dubi I'm lovin' her !

Got about 4 more weeks to go!

Comment

Love what i'm seeing Syd She is loving your good cares. Thanks a lot for the updates!

Comment

Future availability?

Hi Dubi,

Hope you are well in Spain. My friends there tell me they are fatigued and weary of the lockdown. Wishing better times soon for everyone.

I noticed this one dropped off R&D list. Any plans to release in the catalog at some point? I’ve only a couple seeds left will pop for OD in spring but reports I’ve seen look really good on this cross.

Peace
                              F2F

Comment

Thanks Dubi,she has really been a joy to grow.I'm cutting her feedings slowly I think she needs around 3 more weeks...That's what I always think haha!

Comment

Working...
                                X