Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

I grew the Purple Zamal X Bangi Haze and the Ethiopian x Bangi Haze.

they were both great but I think your going to really like the Zamal cross.

last pic almost looks like it could be a golden tiger pheno

enjoy

Comment

Thanks fir the Kind words and interest.
        The GT Zamal I think is from Garricks Cut and is a different one to the Purple Zamal which is much wilder than her Other Zamal sister the Garrick Cut.

Comment

Thank You Dubi and Ace Seeds
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

ULMW, it's my pleasure to see you enjoying so much with these new african sativa hybrids

The Purple Zamal x Malawi looks wild and extremely tropical sativa with that fluffy flower structure, irregular ripening throughout the plant and non stop reflowerings.

Can't wait to see her finishing and to know your opinion about her effects.
                Take care brother!

Comment

Thank you good brother Dubi !I do indeed love the Africa sativas.

She is wild and some carrotyness pushes thru in the nose when rubbed she casts her sent. Otherwise in flower she smells rather like the Malawi greasy spicy earthy notes Lovely.

Comment

Great work ULMW, she looks lovely! How many weeks of 12/12 all in all did she require?

Irie!
                    "To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns

Comment

Thanks for the kind words and interest. 23 to 14 wks is the flower period I was working with and 11/13. Not 12/12.

Comment

Has the fresh carrot smell of Zamal!!! Gives a huge harvest and has a great potential to develop into something special after a good cure.
                        Thank You Dubi and All at Ace Seeds
                        Attached Files

Comment

Excellent ULMW

Looks like you are not far from harvesting her!
                          Looking forward to hear your opinion about this one (Purple Zamal/Malawi) and how it compares with Zamaldelica (Gerrit's Zamal A x Malawi/Thai).

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Comment

Thanks Giving !!!
                            Lovely carroty smelling herb with a grreat African character. Relatively sweet and smooth smoking perhaps from her wilder Purple Zamal parentage.
                            Then after a short whileit elevates into a lovely sativa experience and clear headedness and uplifted joyful spirit like most African herbs do. The hold and intensity of this herb comes from the Malawi which firmly grips and holds both head and body during the effect. Needs a good cure to bring out her full potential. Very pleasing herb great for summer days and drifting into sunny African daydreams.
                            Many Thanks for these Malawi Crosses Dubi,
                            The Ethiopian x New Killer Malawi fem is my fav new strain but this comes in close second. Regarding the comparison to Garricks cut in Zamaldelica and this purple Zamal , Zamaldelica is a bit stronger with the Thai combo added extra lift! However this African combo of Purple Zamal x New Killer Malawi fem gives a different trip , sunnier and more uplifting than I previously imagined. Great mood improver herb.

Happy Growing to each and all.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ULMW View Post

Thanks Giving !!!
                              Lovely carroty smelling herb with a grreat African character. Relatively sweet and smooth smoking perhaps from her wilder Purple Zamal parentage.
                              Then after a short whileit elevates into a lovely sativa experience and clear headedness and uplifted joyful spirit like most African herbs do. The hold and intensity of this herb comes from the Malawi which firmly grips and holds both head and body during the effect. Needs a good cure to bring out her full potential. Very pleasing herb great for summer days and drifting into sunny African daydreams.
                              Many Thanks for these Malawi Crosses Dubi,
                              The Ethiopian x New Killer Malawi fem is my fav new strain but this comes in close second. Regarding the comparison to Garricks cut in Zamaldelica and this purple Zamal , Zamaldelica is a bit stronger with the Thai combo added extra lift! However this African combo of Purple Zamal x New Killer Malawi fem gives a different trip , sunnier and more uplifting than I previously imagined. Great mood improver herb.

Happy Growing to each and all.
                              Very nice description and smoke report ULMV. Congratulation and thanks for sharing.
                              Peace, God bless
                              And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.

Comment

Likkle bit of something nice from.the fresh frozen trim.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X