• olday
    replied
    Fantastic show, thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• Koondense
    replied
    Thanks StickySat!

Gotta update the situation,
    Zam and ThaiPan are already showing the first leaves, OaxPan is 2 days behind and just cracking the soil surface.
    Auto Malawi NL is in same stage as OaxPan but I had some germ issues or just a delay with the Mullum cross so I decided to pop another Zamaldelica and the Kore(amnesia core S1) for backup.
    The regular line will be the Blueberry sativa IBL, hoping for two males and one female, that would be a perfect outcome. BBS seeds are soaking right now.
    Seems the whole lineup will be 2x Zamaldelica, 1x ThaiPan, 1x OaxPan(all Ace), 1x Beast Lime Madness(Baked Beanz), 1x The Kore(Real Gorilla seeds) and Blueberry sativa(Koma kreations).

That's all for now, have a great weekend!

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Sticky Sat
    replied
    All the best for the grow my friend, between your skills and Ace's great genetics i know you'll make wonders...

Leave a comment:

• Koondense
    replied
    Thanks Theo,
    meanwhile the seeds are starting to sprout, Zamaldelica is the most vigorous, next is Thai-Pan, Oax-Pan is still sleeping
    There's also a Malawi x NL Auto for a friend's outdoor, hopefully she'll be treated well.

I'll soon start a fresh thread for this summer session.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Theorganicguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Koondense View Post
    Ok, finally the beans are soaking.

The lineup will be Oax-Pan + Thai-Pan and Zamaldelica. They will have some Beast Lime Madness and Lime Madness plants for company.
    Thinking about going with 25l or even 40l smart pots instead of regular 18l plastic pots. They seem to be a better choice especially for summer months.
    But with such sativas I'm not so comfortable giving them too much root space when growing indoors, so will probably stick with 25l max.

Let the fun begin

Cheers
    Subbed It's going to be a pleasure watching you grow those tropical monsters

Leave a comment:

• Koondense
    replied
    Ok, finally the beans are soaking.

The lineup will be Oax-Pan + Thai-Pan and Zamaldelica. They will have some Beast Lime Madness and Lime Madness plants for company.
    Thinking about going with 25l or even 40l smart pots instead of regular 18l plastic pots. They seem to be a better choice especially for summer months.
    But with such sativas I'm not so comfortable giving them too much root space when growing indoors, so will probably stick with 25l max.

Let the fun begin

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Koondense
    replied
    Go slow guys, now I just want to grow them all

I guess Oaxaca x Panama will certainly be there and I'm still thinking about the Super Malawi haze. Zamaldelica is a new one for me but is on my to-do list since I first heard of her.
    I got the fem version so probably a bit faster compared to the regular version.

I'll probably have the Oaxaca x Panama + Zamaldelica in one tent and will throw a Super Malawi Haze in the other space along with some Mullum crosses. Forgot to tell you about them

Great minds seem to love sativas

Have a great weekend!

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• deepwaterdude
    replied
    Originally posted by dubi View Post
    Hi Koondense,

Quite difficult to choose with such a sativa lineup
    I would go for Oaxaca x Panama, Killer A5 Haze and Super Malawi Haze,
    and Zamaldelica too, especially if it is the fem version.
    Great minds and all

I'm one of the few who hasn't run the Panalawi or Pangis that everyone raves about. Panama Haze, y'all already know that's my skinny girl grail

Leave a comment:

• dubi
    replied
    Hi Koondense,

Quite difficult to choose with such a sativa lineup
    I would go for Oaxaca x Panama, Killer A5 Haze and Super Malawi Haze,
    and Zamaldelica too, especially if it is the fem version.

Leave a comment:

• CannaRed
    replied
    have you done a zamaldelica run before? If not, I'd like to see that.

Leave a comment:

• Syd Barrett
    replied
    Hi Koon!

1 more vote for the oaxaca x panama !Nev's x malawi is another suggestion(the a5 cross could be risky for mould,went great for me though).I would also guess that pangi is more resistant than panamala .Zam ...The zam/thai phenos can go long but are resistant,orfeas had a beast though that did mould on him...

Leave a comment:

• Koondense
    replied
    Hey dwd,
    I guess the oaxacan cross is mandatory, the killer hazes I have my doubts because they look pretty fat, so maybe will be easier for them to mold or rot. Of the two I feel Nevil's would be better for this period.
    However the climate forecast for this summer is not so devastating as last year, so maybe any of those in the list will be ok to grow.
    Hard to decide, as always

Still open to suggestions.

"Panama
    Panalawi (panama x malawi)
    Pangi (panama x bangi haze)
    Killer A5
    Nevil's x Malawi
    Tikal
    Oaxaca x Panama
    Thai x Panama
    Zamaldelica
    Panama x Original Haze(reg)"

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• deepwaterdude
    replied
    Just reread this whole thread, very fun!

Why don't you try the new Killer hazes and the Oaxaca x Panama Please?

Leave a comment:

• Koondense
    replied
    Hey good people of IC,
    I'm about to start my next summer cycle and have some seeds by Ace to try. The trouble is the summer is crazy hot and my space has no AC.
    So the point is to pick the most heat and botrytis resistant vrieties, you can help me pick the best two ones you believe would do the job.

My options:

Panama
    Panalawi (panama x malawi)
    Pangi (panama x bangi haze)
    Killer A5
    Nevil's x Malawi
    Tikal
    Oaxaca x Panama
    Thai x Panama
    Zamaldelica
    Panama x Original Haze(reg)

... I believe there are some more in my collection but let's focus on these. So far my preferred ones would be Thai x Panama and Oaxaca x Panama but I saw in canna.ballistic's journal he had some trouble with high humidity and mold issues with his Thai x Panama outdoors.
    Next would be Zamaldelica as I'm dying to try her soon.
    Can't go over 14 weeks of flowering for various reasons.

What do you think and what would you like to see me growing next?

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Consolidated
    replied
    You have a wonderful Panlawi there Koon.
    I enjoy both strains Pangi and Panlawi more than all the others,and I found the smell of Panlawi -when I crack her jar- similar to Vicks vapo Rab...
    But to be honest, i don't grow cannas for their taste or smell...i am after potency and effects. And both strains shines through smoking or vaping.
    Cheers .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X