Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farmerlion's Greenhouse learning experiments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pictures didn't load properly.

Well, I don't know what the hell I did since last season. If one of you computer savvy people can tell me what to change so pictures show up properly. I would appreciate it, I hate clicking on links to see stuff. I doubt any of you like it either. Peace

Comment

Hey Syd, I kind of just did. I didn't burn any but I was able to give my last 90 ounces out to four patients. That was pretty enjoyable in itself. It's good to hear from you again my friend. Peace

Comment

Hey FL!Use the "insert image " button under the smilies on the right.

Comment

Texas Tea, thanks for stopping by. I just checked out your girls. I'm looking forward to growing them even more now. Very nice looking grow!
          I use CFL and HPS lights, what are you using?

Thanks Syd for the help. I hadn't changed any settings that I know of. I'll give it a try on my next update.

I did start thread early again before actual grow. I like the whole process of growing, even the boring stuff. Peace

Comment

Late addition to the grow this season. I will be adding two of DJ Sorts Blueberry to the mix. I have grown his True Blueberry in the past. To have a cross with the Lebanese, I can't pass up that chance.
            Peace

Comment

Originally posted by farmerlion View Post
              Well, I don't know what the hell I did since last season. If one of you computer savvy people can tell me what to change so pictures show up properly. I would appreciate it, I hate clicking on links to see stuff. I doubt any of you like it either. Peace
              Hey broski! What I do is upload to photobucket then copy the "IMG" link and paste it into the thread. It then uploads directly into the post at the original size.

Do yourself a favor and also attach the pictures (paperclip icon here) because I've had more than one photobucket account banned for uploading cannabis pics... It's annoying going to read some really interesting threads and finding 1/2 the pictures are missing.

Originally posted by farmerlion View Post
              Late addition to the grow this season. I will be adding two of DJ Sorts Blueberry to the mix. I have grown his True Blueberry in the past. To have a cross with the Lebanese, I can't pass up that chance.
              Peace
              I think DJ's Blueberry will be an exciting addition to the greenhouse! I ran the older version many years ago but haven't tried any of the newer productions. I'll be excited to see how it comes out. Fingers crossed you find some real blueberry tasting phenos.

Looking forward to everything you've got going on my friend.
              2018-2019 Indoors: Ace Seeds A5 Haze x New Killer Malawi
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....04#post8403804

2018-2019 Indoors: Baked Beanz Malawi x Black Lime/Malawi
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....97#post8403797

2018 Indoors: Female Seeds Chem OG Coco Grow
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352668

2018 Indoors: ACE Purple Haze x Honduras (Landrace Sativa) Coco Grow
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8176377

2017 Outdoors (45N) Bogglegum, Blue Moon Rocks, and Lifesaver.
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342429

Comment

Kaskadian, I'm pretty stoked as well. I decided to dump the Dinafem Blue Cheese. Neither parent of the strain is even Dinafem genetics. It sounded cool at the time, so what the he'll I bought them.

Thanks for the advice on uploading pictures. I will work on it in the morning after coffee.
                Peace brother

Comment

Hi farmerlion

It's always exciting to choose the new genetics for upcoming season. Thanks for choosing many ACE strains for this year outdoor season, your interest in our latest work is greatly appeciated

I think you will be one of the first growers to have the chance to grow the new Lebanese x Erdpurt regular F1 and the new Malawi/PCK # 47 x Purple Nepjam fem hybrid.

I'm also very curious to know how the Bangi Haze F29 x Nepal Jam fem compares with its reciprocal cross: Nepal Jam x Bangi Haze F29, same parental plants were used in both F1s, just crossed in the opposite way in each F1 hybrid.

The comparison beetween Auto Malawi x NL F3 vs F4 generation will be very interesting as well

I know how much effort, passion and motivation you dedicate to your greenhouse grow Please, let me know in case you have any doubt during their development.

Wish you and your family are doing well.
                  Best wishes for 2018 outdoor season!

Comment

Subbed! I need to learn growing in soil, greenhouse, orchard...

To properly display your pictures:

1. Make sure you click on Go Advanced button when posting (bottom of page):

2.- While in Advanced Post mode, click on Insert Images button, another window will pop open.

3.- You seem to have uploaded the pictures to an Album: set the dropdowns to From: Pictures and Albums and (this is where you did it wrong) As: Original only, then click on the image you want; forum code will be inserted in the post to display the images right in the post.

Caveat: No more than five pictures per post. Smileys count as one picture.

You may need to change Show: to the "2018 Greenhouse Grow" Album you uploaded the pictures to if having a different album selected, or to set it to display All my photos.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by repuk; 04-16-2018, 12:42.
                    Sativas Are Medicine for the Mind - ThaiBliss ...and Your Soul - Repuk

Guides: Tangwena's Malawi Cobbing Method Step by Step Diagram Picture Displays Sideways? |How To Post Pictures | Wiring with WAGO's | Undersink RO Res Auto Top | Assemble Your Own DIY RO System
                    Current: Repuk Goes to the Jungle (2020) | ACE Indoor 100% Salts Coco DTW Grow
                    Past: HPS vs SILs Stealth Garden Shed Grow |ACE Ethiopian, Lebanese and Honduras Outdoor Grow | HMLED/Coco/Blumat stealth understairs micro grow | Coco in an Ikea cab + thermo controlled CPU Fan

Comment

It will display like this:

Originally posted by Farmelion
                      Hello, Here is some pictures of what's going on today.

This is one of the soil bags that I'm breaking up and adding amendments to.

This is Part of the Leonardite being added in thin layers.

This bag has been partially filled and watered so the microbial life can start forming. The top three or so inches will be filled with chicken poop, worm castings and some fresh top soil. I will sprinkle another thin layer of Leonardite on top again and re water.

As you can see I have a lot of work in cleaning once I get all the bags filled and ready.

I will sweep, vacuum and spray bleach carefully around border walls and the floor. Then organize the bags where I want them according to size of bags. 45 gallon bags will go in the center aisle.
                      The 35 gallon grow bags will go on the outside walls. The anticipated plant height's will determine on which side the individual plants are placed. The sun is slightly south of me during the summer. Shorter plants will be placed on the south and west end. Taller plants will go on the north and east end.
                      Last edited by repuk; 04-16-2018, 12:38.

Guides: Tangwena's Malawi Cobbing Method Step by Step Diagram Picture Displays Sideways? |How To Post Pictures | Wiring with WAGO's | Undersink RO Res Auto Top | Assemble Your Own DIY RO System
                      Past: HPS vs SILs Stealth Garden Shed Grow |ACE Ethiopian, Lebanese and Honduras Outdoor Grow | HMLED/Coco/Blumat stealth understairs micro grow | Coco in an Ikea cab + thermo controlled CPU Fan

Comment

Dubi, thank you for your kind words and help my friend. I'm always seeking your expertise. Momma and I are having coffee then it's out to the greenhouse and work.

Repuk, I see in your post what I did wrong. Thank you for taking the time to help me. Much appreciated my friend. I'm looking forward to seeing your grow this season. Peace brother

Comment

Leonardite

Originally posted by repuk View Post
                          It will display like this:
                          Repuk,

One of the major values in using Leonardite is to make your inputs more available.

This means if you take your inputs and mix them with the Leonardite, you will make them all much more available and less likely to wash through.

There is of course, good leonardite and bad leonardite.

I would do a small test if you can, one bag with 10% of the dosis, another with 50% of the dosis and they watch the rest which are 100%. See if you pick up on the differences, especially in fade.
                          OH IF A MAN TRIED
                          TO TAKE HIS TIME ON EARTH
                          AND PROVE WHAT A MAN IS WORTH
                          I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
                          TO THIS WORLD

-Harry Forster Chapins' Tombstone

Comment

Looked for Leonardite around... I found it in powder form, "Kumita 20" by local company RizHum Nature SL, 10€ for 1,5Kg, or 37€ for 25Kg.

Made from animal matters and muds from water treatment plants.

Seems to be concentrated, as the dosage instructions say about 2-5 grams per liter of soil (8-19grams per gal) or 100-200gr per sq meter (per each 10 sq feet) when surface fertilizing.

Specs:

Composition:
                            Total Organic Matter 40,0%
                            Humic Extract Total 20,0%
                            Humic Acids 18,0%
                            Fulvic Acids 2,0%

Analysis
                            Total Nitrogen (Organic) 1,40%
                            Phosphorous (P2O5) 0,4%
                            Potassium (K2O) 1,2%
                            Calcium (CaO) 4,5%
                            Sulfur (S) 8,6%
                            Magnesium (MgO) 2,5%
                            Silica (SiO2) 32,0%
                            Iron (Fe) 3,2%
                            Manganese (Mn) 0,16%
                            Copper (Cu) 83 mg/Kg
                            Zinc (Zn) 380 mg/Kg
                            Boron (B) 76 mg/Kg
                            Molybdenum (Mo) 28 mg/Kg

Maximum Humidity 8,0 %
                            C.I.C 63,0 meq/100g
                            C.E 2,5 mS/cm
                            pH 4 – 5

Does it look good?

I have a free source of chicken poop, should it be mixed with soil and left to mature prior to dressing the top of the pots of mature plants?

Comment

Originally posted by farmerlion
                              Repuk, I see in your post what I did wrong. Thank you for taking the time to help me. Much appreciated my friend. I'm looking forward to seeing your grow this season. Peace brother
                              A pleasure peace!

Comment

This season my top dressing is going to be about 3" thick. I will go a little lighter on the chicken poop and heavier on the worm castings and dried Icelandic kelp.
                                I'm waiting for the kelp to be delivered later this week. Then I will finish off the top layer and rewater. I have a couple weeks for the microbial life to start growing.
                                Peace

Comment

Working...
                                X