What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai Chi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi eskimo, the buds in the 1st, 3rd and 4th pics are just a few days away from ripening. The bud in the second pic may need a couple of weeks more.
You can start to harvest soon the more ripe ones, and leave a few days more the less mature ones.

eskimo

Veteran
Yea I see:chin:.. So then I cut them down a bit too early.. Anyway first time sativa indoor can only get better next time :).. Anyway the other one the more Thai is stil in the soil..

eskimo

Veteran
Side bud, bling bling :)

Attachments

• photo2079548.jpg
    photo2079548.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 92

eskimo

Veteran
what a wondrfull flower the thai chi is ..i mean she is a truely pice of art dubi ...love this look of her foxtales full of diamonts her smell truely elegant smells of pink candys varped in vanila comes to my mind as i open the jar

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So glad to hear you are enjoying so much with the qualities of your Thai Chi flowers eskimo :huggy:
Thai Chi has everything (and with the quality and complexity) i look for in a super refined incensey sativa hybrid of enhancing spiritual effects.
It's really touching for me when others also feel in love with this strain. Enjoy! ;)

Subu

I have tried my Thai Chi several times now - definitely a special strain. You will be able to clearly identify it's not like anything you've tried before if you're new to trying landraces like I am.

Moderate/high potency of excellent mood enhancing sativa qualities: clean, cerebral, active, sociable and positive, without producing paranoia or edginess.

Effects for me are similar to the above partial description from the Ace website, definitely no paranoia whatsoever but the effects are extremely strong if you have a moderate dose. Thai Chi seems to have a pretty high ceiling and the intensity seems to peak around 1.5h in. I couldn't play the video game counterstrike properly anymore once I hit the peak, the psychoactive element is very strong in my pheno despite it being Indica dominant.

Definitely a 'creeper' type high for me.. But the 'creeper' component is more how INTENSE it gets rather than not realising how high you are pretty quick!

eskimo

Veteran
hey crew :)
yes she is wonderfull bread dubi ..love here aromas and flavors ..
i hawe to say i was originaly speaking of two phenos ..but actualy they are 4
they are 2 more thai pronaunced ones with wispi internodes and foxtal like flowers.. 1 sativa but with more compact internods and 1 with this standing out smel of them pink sugar candy vanliel cream ...try now to reveg becaus she was the only one whitch i did not take a cut :shucks:..i dont know much about here stucture yet because i had to cut here down in early bloom and she never coud develope like the other 3 ..shame on me i know ..
anyawy last one standing still the most thai pheno that dosent whant to finish 14 weeks+- i think

eskimo

Veteran
starting to think that the "thai pheno" could actualy be a purple haze ? iwas germanating the seeds at the same time ..what do you think dubi ? i mean this would explain the long flowering time

Attachments

• photo2082284.jpg
    photo2082284.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 93

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi eskimo, there's no Purple Haze in this F1, dark colors can also come from Kali China F4 parental plant used in Thai Chi.

eskimo

Veteran
no ..i know there is no haze in the chi ..i was thinking that i may mixt it up since i try to germ some of the p haze free seeds you sendet me allong with the thai chi s

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to ICMag Xr5K :wave: Thanks a lot for sharing a picture of your beautiful Thai Chi, you got a colorful pheno of my taste!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Time to enjoy her Xr5K ;) We will do our best to bring back Thai Chi in stock for 2022.
I think there should be a few packs left through our official retailers.

Latest posts

Latest posts