What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai Chi

Red October

Nothing to worry about Red October. Showing pre flowers is normal when plants reach that level of maturity. Just nature's way of telling you she's ready to go if you are.
thanks man, I always associated the preflowers with being root bound as I used to use smaller pots. I just had a wtf did I do now moment when I saw the pistils;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thai Chi green Thai pheno in early October ;)

Attachments

• Thai Chi early October.jpg
    Thai Chi early October.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 93

Red October

Thai Chi green Thai pheno in early October ;)
the size of the plant makes the ladder look deceptively small;) what a perfect spot, the wall right behind it radiating heat out at night really made that plant grow huge.

Last edited:

teide

Veteran
Hybridizing the thai might have given Thai Chi shorter flowering, but I can't imagine a pure Thai being much taller than that one, Dubi.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you Fronk :dance013: Thai Chi phenos like yours are the ones i prefer. How were the aromas before harvest time ?

Fronk

Thanks to you Fronk :dance013: Thai Chi phenos like yours are the ones i prefer. How were the aromas before harvest time ?

Still has some nice lemony Thai but it’s not as dominant as it was. It’s now more complex and rounded Kali China style.
I like what I am smelling a lot.
Thank you Dubi.

teide

Veteran
picture.php

12/12 from seed, just showing its first pistils. Long way to go yet. Looks like it is kali china-leaning?
Brown spots are organic fertilizer spill.

Latest posts

Latest posts