What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Congo x Panama feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
EXCELLENT PURE SATIVA WITH GENETICS FROM CONGO AND PANAMA. FAST FLOWERING, POWERFUL AND SUPER RESINOUS

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/limited-editions/bangicongopanamafem.html

With this limited edition, we continue exploring the best possible combinations between african and central american sativas. Bangi Congo x Panama, along with Panama x Bangi Haze, form the peak of our repertoire of hybrids between congolese and panamanian sativas.

In this case, the Bangi Congo mother, an excellent and fast flowering pure congolese which has been used since the beginning of ACE Seeds in the breeding of our most popular congolese hybrids, was pollinated by the already famous Panama Goddess, 10th generation elite parental plant, with which we have developed the latest Panama generations, as well as the most recent and remarkable Panama hybrids in recent years.

Bangi Congo x Panama is a F1 100% sativa hybrid, vigorous, with strong structure and excellent branching, which surprises with its fast flowering for a pure sativa, and for its excellent adaptability to indoor growing and outdoor growing in latitudes where plants will be flowering in colder and humid environments.

Its average/long node length, along with a moderate stretching in flowering and its high flower/leaf ratio, allow the appropriate light penetration throughout the plant in indoor grows, facilitating the explosive flowering of this hybrid.

This sativa is a true 'white' strain: the buds and leaves nearby are covered with a thick and shiny layer of resin, where the classic african earthy flavors meet the more refined lemony and incensey Panama's terpene profile.

It produces an immediate mental effect, with an intensity, complexity, depth and duration of its effects that can take even the most experienced sativa users unawares.

Feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.

Type: F1 HYBRID
Format: Feminized
Sativa / Indica ratio: 100 % sativa
THC: 15-18 %
CBD: Null
CBG: 1-2 %
Flowering indoors: 9-11 weeks
Flowering outdoors: Mid October
Yield: High
Resistance against spider mites: Average-High
Resistance against powder mildew: Average-High
Resistance against botrytis: Average-High
Resistance against white fly: Average-High
Resistance against cold: Average-High
Resistance against heat: High
Latitude: 0º-45º
Genetics: Bangi Congo x Panama Goddess elite (F10).

Structure: Strong structure and excellent branching, high flower/leaf ratio, average/long node length with a moderate stretching in flowering that allow the appropriate light penetration throughout the plant.

Bouquet: The classic african earthy flavors meet the more refined lemony and incensey Panama's terpene profile.

High: Immediate mental effect, which increases perceptions and the flow of thoughts. Intense, complex, deep and long-lasting.

Growing Tips:

It can be grown very easily indoors. Outdoors it can be grown up to 45º latitude.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the whole cycle, moderate-high in the peaks of higher flower production.

Thank you very much to ULMW for sharing his pics of this new limited edition for its release! :huggg:

Attachments

• Bangi Congo x Panama.jpg
    Bangi Congo x Panama.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Bangi Congo x Panama2.jpg
    Bangi Congo x Panama2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 121
  • Bangi Congo x Panama3.jpg
    Bangi Congo x Panama3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 118

ULMW

:tiphat::huggg:Thank YOU Dubi and All at Ace Seeds. Glad to share my pics and experiences everytime. God Bless You and Happy Growing to Each and All:)

G

growhigh1233

i just ordered me some of these ...................i sense greatness in this cross !!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I have both growing now but in different crosses. Bangi x Nepjam and the Panama x PCK. My environment might be a week to ten days short for this pairing of great genetics.
Dubi, if I did run these next season and had to harvest a little early. Would I be hurting cannabinoid maturation or just losing a little overall yield? Maybe some of each, such great potential! Peace

G

growhigh1233

I have both growing now but in different crosses. Bangi x Nepjam and the Panama x PCK. My environment might be a week to ten days short for this pairing of great genetics.
Dubi, if I did run these next season and had to harvest a little early. Would I be hurting cannabinoid maturation or just losing a little overall yield? Maybe some of each, such great potential! Peace

they sound like nice cross's.................i picked this cross because imo there 2 of aces most tryed and tested genetics bangi congo and there panama female ....................plus it been 100% sativa. the high will likely be up my street :woohoo:

I hate to admit it but I should have two of these girls growing.. but I don't now.. :-(
Growth has been pretty vigorus to say the least. Beautiful genetics for sure .. Thank you ace team!!

A TRUE White strain 100% Sattie.. well one day..!!

picture.php
[/IMG]

Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
My concern is that October 1st it can be 70f and by the 15th it's 30f and by the 21st its -20f and snowbanks. A 100 degree temperature change from the beginning of the month to the end of the month is not uncommon. A two week difference in flowering finish times is huge here. For the Canadian growers it may be even worse.
It is what it is, the genetics I have now work really well. Thanks Dubi... Peace

My concern is that October 1st it can be 70f and by the 15th it's 30f and by the 21st its -20f and snowbanks. A 100 degree temperature change from the beginning of the month to the end of the month is not uncommon. A two week difference in flowering finish times is huge here. For the Canadian growers it may be even worse.
It is what it is, the genetics I have now work really well. Thanks Dubi... Peace

Maybe you could consider 10 to 20 gallon planters for a few longer flowering varieties, where you could bring them in for few weeks and ripened off inside.. I'm sure Mrs Farmerlion would not want a 40 gallons of dirt inside not to mentioned they would be too heavy on your back.. at any rate I'll be watching your grow FL..

I've been reading up Leonardite, there I think I spelled it right. I need to reread your post about it..

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Hi farmerlion,

If you harvest too early then you are losing yield and cannabinoid and terpene production as well, especially with the more sativa strains.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That's a really beautiful sativa ThermalRider :)
It will be a pleasure to follow her progresses.

growhigh1233, thanks for supporting our work and our newer limited editions :wave: much appreciated!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Last 2 Bangi Congo x Panama fem packs available at our website.

The first batch of this new limited edition is almost sold out, although we have just harvested a new batch that will be available in approx 2 months :yes:

Last edited:
Bangi Congo Panama just starting to stretch it out a little @ 40 / 41..
Again "Riding Dirty" stealth mode limited sun..

picture.php
[/IMG]

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ThermalRider,

Looking really nice and very sativa! :) Do you consider to transplant her to a bigger pot at this point ? Or even better, plant her directly in the soil ?

Hi ThermalRider,

Looking really nice and very sativa! :) Do you consider to transplant her to a bigger pot at this point ? Or even better, plant her directly in the soil ?

Well she was.. I transplanted her two days after your post Dubi, but now she's got some hermi action.. She is looking ssoooo Sativa/Congolese too.. Was soo looking forward to her.. Not sure to pick pollen sacks off or cull the plant as she's in the midst of other females, GT, Pan x Zam, Blue Orca Haze.. Not sure if the smaller container contributed to the intersexing before I transplanted to a larger container a week and a half ago..

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ThermalRider,

I'm very sorry to see male flowers in your Bangi Congo x Panama :(
I apologize for that, honestly we have never seen an hermie in this hybrid, yours looks more like a male rather than an hermie.

Are you finding both genders in the plant or just male flowers. I would recommend you to cut her to avoid pollination of the other plants in the garden. Sorry again, i pm you for a replacement.

paisajedehierba

Hello all together,
I want to add my experience with BCxPA in spring and summer 2018 … until today. BCxPA has come to life mid April and has been transplanted to outdoor spot1 early May. She is a really hardy plant. She has overcome longer episodes of adverse water supply in this unusal dry and hot summer in my area. During one of the mentioned episodes she got infected by steam rot seriously. Following good recommendations of Orfeas I excised two long rot wounds from the steam and gave her mild fungicide (licensed for EU Bio agriculture). Those sections of the stem carried two of the main branches. She has withstand the first autumn storm (gusting over 100 km/h).

Now flowering process is advanced (8. Week). She develops really fast and has already a resinous look. There are hints of lemon and spices in the smell. I hope she will be ripe until 4.week October. The autumn seems support this goal. The weather report predicts two weeks with only few precipation and round about 20°C by day and between 7 and 10°C by night (+/- 4°C above the average). The only thing to grouse about should be fog before noon.
Last, but not least some BCxPA pictures. :tiphat:

Attachments

• BCxPA_7. week_flower_II.jpg
    BCxPA_7. week_flower_II.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 97
  • BCxPA_5. week_flower detail_20. Sep. 18.jpg
    BCxPA_5. week_flower detail_20. Sep. 18.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 101
  • BCxPA_height 2,6 m_04. Oct. 18.jpg
    BCxPA_height 2,6 m_04. Oct. 18.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 115
  • BCxPA_height 2,5 m_20. Sep. 18.jpg