What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what ace sativa have the high THCV level?

hailand3r

i read the durban poison is one plant known to have a high THCV level (even it's dont more than 2%), which is a appetite suppressant, read the majority of the african land races must have a high thcv level,which is a very rarely molecule found in sativas, i saw some thcv in one ace malawi analysis, does anybody know anything about it? thanks!

SpaceBros.

Traditionally African strains have the highest ratio of THCV to THC. In particular some Kenyan, Zambian and South African varieties have high levels of THCV. Nigerian and Ghana varieties may also contain THCV but to a much lesser degree on average. Higher grow room temperatures (32c +) were also shown to increase THCV levels by up to 25%.

From Ace I would imagine Zamaldelica and Malawi would be your best bet. South African from Cannabiogen should be worth a try too.

jay sus

MAYBE nepal jam too, as nepalese also has high rate with thcv. along with south africans