What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Little ACE Lab on the Hill

CowboyTed

Glad to hear the Panama is surviving this spring. Got about 6 inches of snow in my neck of the woods.

Just put the Diesel into flower, looking nice and healthy.

View Image

Should have some Honduras pollen in the next few days for her.

You'll like that Original Diesel cut. We have @Putembk to thank for it. He shared a number of strains with the gang, and so far the Original Diesel is my favorite of them. Easy to grow, easy to clone, great terps, and nice frosty trichome coverage, even under my old weak lighting. It's easy to recognize at a glance as well: those leaves are just plain short!

OlDirtyHuman

C5 x Kali China

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Digging the structure on this one, looks like it's going to have a big main cola. Just starting to get some resin showing at around 4 weeks flowering.

The Red Sapphire and Hashplant Haze x KC I started at the same time are still vegging away. Two more weeks for the HPHZKC. I'll take some pics when I start flowering it.

O. Diesel

picture.php

Cool plant crossed it with a Honduras male. Big thanks Cowboy Ted hope the Panama is still doing well for you.

CowboyTed

O. Diesel

View Image

Cool plant crossed it with a Honduras male. Big thanks Cowboy Ted hope the Panama is still doing well for you.

You're welcome, but we both have @Putembk to thank for that strain. It's one of my favorites for enticing terps.

Miss Panama is looking healthy and happy. Here's a snap of her impressive stem:

picture.php

And she looks happy with all her flowery neighbors encouraging her:

picture.php

picture.php

She hasn't started flowering yet. It will be interesting to learn when she starts and finishes outdoors. Since you didn't know, I left her to start flowering naturally. I used some simple black plastic curtains to force-flower a couple of my other sativas in the garden, and they are looking great. If the Panama takes too long to finish outdoors for our climate, I'll try force-flowering it next year.

OlDirtyHuman

That panama is looking nice Cowboy hope she can hang in long enough. I'd say 12 weeks minimum.

C5 x Kali China
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

PCK x PCK
picture.php

Got a new LED for the flower tent. TS1000 from Mars Hydro.

Those shots are taken with the new light on and the 400w HPS off.

Nice having a light with a nice color to take pictures with in the tent so I don't have to take plants out for a decent shot.

Very happy with the look of the C5 x KC so far.

CowboyTed

Now we know when your Panama pheno will start flowering outdoors here: first week in September. She's now plainly in flower, and she has the stunted pistils outdoors just as she does indoors.

My whole garden suddenly burst into flower this week.

It should be interesting to find when she finishes. It may not relate directly to the 12 weeks she requires indoors.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi OlDirtyHuman,

Hope you have had a great summer time :)

The Diesel cut looks yummy! When crossed with Honduras it should produce a very vigorous, high yielding hybrid, with refined terpenes and good resin content from the Diesel, and hopefully carrying also the interesting uplifting effects from the Honduras.

Thanks for sharing pics of your C5 Haze x Kali China.
Her smaller buds reminds me of Kali China green phenos, although her pistils and the shape and flower distribution of the main cola is very C5.
How are her aromas in late flowering ?

OlDirtyHuman

C5 KC
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thanks dubi, the C5 KC is looking like a winner so far.
Threw the bottle cap on there for some scale.
All haze smell right now at just about 9.5 weeks flowering.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely OlDirtyHuman :yummy:

The C5 Haze x Kali China is indeed showing unmistakable Haze and C5 traits now that she is more advanced.

OlDirtyHuman

C5 Haze Kali China
12weeks
Pretty much done now only a few fresh hairs popping out still.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I chopped a few lower branches already.

Started my last Bubba Kush Hash Plant from 5 years ago. Really liked the others ones I grew and the Early Bubba Hash as well.

OlDirtyHuman

Hashplant Haze x Kali China
picture.php

About 8 weeks flowering

Red Sapphire
picture.php

About 5 weeks flowering

Gonna give both of these another run at least.

Also going to grow a bigger clone of the C5 Haze x Kali China I've got going when Hashplant Haze x Kali China finishes up.

SolarLogos

Hashplant Haze x Kali China
View Image

About 8 weeks flowering

Red Sapphire
View Image

About 5 weeks flowering

Gonna give both of these another run at least.

Also going to grow a bigger clone of the C5 Haze x Kali China I've got going when Hashplant Haze x Kali China finishes up.
Nice job ODH, those plants look great for 5 weeks. I just harvested my HPHz x KC last week. Mine consumed more nutrients during flower than she did during veg. A good dose now on the HPHz x KC will round her out nicely and stack some trichomes on her. Mine looked done at 7 weeks OD, but she went a few weeks more and really stacked on some resin. Yo Sammy commented to let her go as long as I could, as with Nevil's Haze hybrids, the pure magic happens late.
What are her smells like?
Thanks for posting, they are lovely!
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Thanks solar, just the red sapphire is 5 weeks the hphzkc is 8 in that pic, thinking 11 or 12 weeks to finish.

I hope she goes 11 or 12 weeks, she will be a great smoke indeed.

I smoked a small sample this morning, that was just dried. Hits hard in the eyes, not just in the forehead or behind the eyes, but feels like leaving the eye Dr. after having your pupils dilated. Strong visual distortions as well, heavy dreamy surroundings (visual, not dreamy feeling). Driving is not like driving on most strains. Strong stuff. Can't wait for a cure.
Peace, God bless

OlDirtyHuman

Hash Plant Haze Kali China
picture.php

Hanging out to dry. Ended up chopping at 11 weeks.

Smoked a sample joint that I cut at 10 weeks and it was pretty good, real similar high to the C5 Haze Kali China. Very stimulating up high for me. I did a lot of house cleaning on both.

Next up is what seems to be a green Red Sapphire.

SolarLogos

Hash Plant Haze Kali China
View Image

Hanging out to dry. Ended up chopping at 11 weeks.

Smoked a sample joint that I cut at 10 weeks and it was pretty good, real similar high to the C5 Haze Kali China. Very stimulating up high for me. I did a lot of house cleaning on both.

Next up is what seems to be a green Red Sapphire.
Nice job finishing her, she looks lovely! Big buds, right! I would be interesting to know what pheno's we both have. I tried mine again yesterday, after being in the jar a week. Still hard hitting between the eyes, with a pinpoint pressure right between the eyes, it's a fast building, warm and expansive pressure that comes on quick. The high is still very much trance with visual and space distortions. I wish it were a bit more up and stimulating. The effects feel heavy in the head, mentally alert, but a heavy, little bit muddy, not so clear high. I didn't really experience a comedown, as I went right into HxP3, my favorite so far. I've vacuum sealed all the jars and put into my curing cabinet. I will take out a jar around spring time and try it again after a decent cure.
Peace, God bless

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your harvest OlDirtyHuman :yes:

Curious to know your opinion about the C5 Haze x Kali China and HashPlant Haze x Kali China after a bit of curing. Hope the harvest provide great moments during this winter time.

Thanks for your contributions to this room all these years. Wish you the best for 2020! :)

OlDirtyHuman

Yo Sammy thanks for checking in. I'm enjoying testing out the haze crosses. I'm flowering clones of the first two seeds I popped before trying out some new ones in the coming year.

Dubi thanks for letting me try these crosses out, hope all is well for you in the new year. Still have lots of ACE gear to work through. I just popped a couple regular Zamaldelica I'm excited about.

The C5HZKC was smoked quickly after harvest so I won't comment on the flavor or smell because it's been a while. The high reminded me of Panama uplifting then a little heavy.

The HPHZKC vegged a little longer and had a much better yield. I made a batch of butter with a bout half the plant and have been enjoying it. Relaxed clear high and if you eat enough excellent sleep.
Buds smell like rotten orange.

HashPlant Haze x Kali China
picture.php
picture.php

C5 Haze x Kali China
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts