What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Little ACE Lab on the Hill

OlDirtyHuman

Veg
picture.php

Everything is looking good in the Veg Tent. I've got a Purple Haze Malawi, Zamaldelica, Zam x NJ, Ghost Train Haze, Malawi x PCK, Bubba's Gift and the PCK x KC I had in the Hydro setup is back in soil. I didn't have the time or the space for a 5 gal. bucket in the 2'x2' tent. I also just popped my last two Apollo 11's, hoping for a male to make a few seeds with.

I have a couple tomatoes in there two, Amano Orange and Cherokee Purple.

Flower
picture.php

In Flower I've got the same cuts of Zamaldlica and Ghost Train Haze. Bubba Kush x Hashplant needs another month and an Orient Express that just started flowering. The Jack o Nesia is almost done and will make room for the Purple Haze Malawi.

OlDirtyHuman

BKHP
picture.php
picture.php

Getting close, I'm going to go another week on this one.

Purple Haze Malawi
picture.php

Just put this one into flower.

M x PCK
picture.php

Nice chunky leaves so far.

Zam. x NJ

picture.php

First one of these I've tried, a little slow growing. It hasn't been sexed yet.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi OlDirtyHuman,

Congrats on your Bubba Hash harvest! :yes:
Nice dense resinous flowers.

Best wishes with the Purple Haze Malawi, Malawi x PCK and your own Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam cross. Please, let us know your opinion about Orient Express and Zamaldelica after a bit of curing. Best regards!

OlDirtyHuman

Thanks dubi, I harvested the Zamaldelica a few days ago but no pics yet.

Bubba Kush x Hash Plant

picture.php

This one got nice color at the end. I threw it out side for about ten days before I harvested and the lows stayed a few degrees above freezing. This was the third time growing this cut and the best outcome. The yield is the only thing I can knock it on so I'll try popping some more. Cool plant.

Purple Haze x Malawi

picture.php

picture.php

I think she's just about done stretching. I bent over the two main stalks to keep it under control and it's looking nice.

Malawi x PCK

picture.php

Fat stems on this one. I'm really curious to see how it ends up. I topped her and I'm waiting for that cutting to root before I flower.

PCK x KC

picture.php

So far so good.

OlDirtyHuman

Been slacking lately on the pics. Got some OE and Zamaldelica curing while I take a little break. The tolerance got a little too high and I'm on the job hunt.

MPCK
picture.php
picture.php

Nice plant, about done stretching.

PCKKC
picture.php

Just about done.

Panama
picture.php

Had some bad luck the last time I tried this one, going to veg outside for a while before flowering.

PCK x PCK
picture.php

These are some of the first seeds I made in the lab. First time trying one out.

I've got a few other plants going too. Purple Haze Malawi, a couple Apollo 11's, Summer Breeze F2 and a Ghost Train Haze.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the updates OlDirtyHuman :)

Very nice colors and resins on your Bubba Hash in late flowering.
The Purple Malawi looks super elegant and beautiful.
The new PCK x kali China chunky and fast.
All your new plants look healthier than ever! :yes:

Nice to see the Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam hybrid, i also would like to make this cross in upcomings Nepal Jam reproductions that are about to come.

Hope you are enjoying with the grow while you get a taste of your cured Orient Express and Zamaldelica ;)

OlDirtyHuman

Thanks dubi, The Bubba Hash was nice and I'm smoking on some of the Zam. x Nepal Jam now. I just harvested PCK x KC and I've got a Honduras I just started too.

Flower
picture.php

PHxM, MxPCK, Apollo11 and Ghost Train Haze going right now.

A11
picture.php

This one is smelling like sweet candy a lot like some other Jack crosses I've done. Popped my last two of these and got two females. The other one is still in veg and was my favorite of the two. Need an ACE stud for her for sure.

MPCK

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I like this plant a lot so far. Very healthy and vigorous.

Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
OlDirtyHuman, I enjoyed reading your thread. Best of luck with the cure and future grows. Peace

OlDirtyHuman

Thanks Farmer,

Here are a few I have vegging.

PCK
picture.php

Panama fem
picture.php

Malawi x PCK fem
picture.php

Locktite f3
picture.php

A bean I won from BakedBeanz contest a little while ago. Cool looking plant so far.

Apollo 11 bug
picture.php

Seems like a friendly critter.

OlDirtyHuman

Panama fem

picture.php

About 3 weeks flowering.

Veg

picture.php

Some PCK f2's, Nepal Jam reg, a 1x3, Apollo11, some Girl Scout Cookies freebie I got from Mid Week Song, and these guys...

Bubba Jack Hash

picture.php

Bubba Kush Hashplant x Jack o Nesia

Zamal Jack

picture.php

Critical Jack x Zamaldelica

ULMW

Lovely plants and super pics ! Thanks OlDirtyHuman. Lovely BubbaHash cross super colors. Bet it smokes well. Hope that you find the job you seeking. Happy growing ! Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice OlDirtyHuman :)

The Malawi x PCK you are about to finish seems to be a very leaning green Malawi pheno.
Glad to see you are flowering Panama too, another classic sativa!
I'm sure you will enjoy her a lot ;)

OlDirtyHuman

Hello dubi and ULMW,
Really enjoyed the Malawi x PCK. Got a cutting I'll grow out again if it takes. Going to have to try again for a purple one.

Made a few Ghost Train Haze x Honduras seeds.

Had some thrips for the first time, but they seem to be gone now. I've been keeping the mites under control pretty well rotating green cleaner, neem and spinosad about once a week.

VEG
picture.php

Been starting a bunch of seeds lately and tossing the ones that don't look good early on.

Nepal Jam
picture.php

Should be showing sex pretty soon. I've had a couple male Nepal Jams in the past and I killed another one so I hoping for a female.

Panama
picture.php

Starting to get a sweet lemon scent.

OlDirtyHuman

PCK
picture.php

This little guy has the fattest leaves I've seen, looking for a purple male or female.

Panama + MalawixPCK clones
picture.php

Going to run these two again.

Zamal Jack
picture.php

This one is thick.
The Bubba Hash x Jack o Nesia and the Nepal Jam are males it appears.

A11 x Nepal Jam
picture.php

First time popping one of these.

OlDirtyHuman

A11 x NJ
picture.php

Nice robust plant, way better vigour than the mom A11.

PCK
picture.php
picture.php

Trying to reveg this one.

Zamaldelica
picture.php

Close to showing sex.

OlDirtyHuman

Bubba Jack Hash

picture.php

Cross of the original Bubba Kush Hash Plant stretchy pheno and Jack o Nesia from Karma. This is a beast. Huge leaves and insane vigour. Just started budding.

A11 x NJ

picture.php

Great plant with a nice yield, really hazey smell to me.

Panama

picture.php

Second time growing this cut. Love the lemon scent. Hit it with the PCK male I had after it finally dropped some pollen.
I plan on keeping this one for a while.

Early Bubba Hash

picture.php
picture.php

Tried a little sample from this that I took at 7 weeks. The rest of the plant went 8 weeks. Great flavor.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely OlDirtyHuman :)

Looks like you chose a more jamaican sativa Nepal Jam pheno for the A11 x Nepal Jam cross. I don't remember that original Apollo11 had hazy or incensey aromas .... does your A11 mother carry these kind of aromas or did they appear when you crossed her with your Nepal Jam male ?

The recently harvested Early Bubba Hash looks yummy ;) I'm curious to know your opinion between Bubba Hash and its rich CBD version: Early Bubba Hash.

Thanks for your updates! dubi

OlDirtyHuman

Hey dubi, I'm not great with the scent id's, but it smells a lot like the Purple Haze x Malawi and Zamaldelica I've grown.

The Apollo 11 mom has a sweet Jack Herer scent to me. It had much thinner branches and smaller buds.

I'll get back to you on the Early Bubba when I've smoked a little more and see what the misses thinks too.