• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hashplant Haze x Kali China

About 8 weeks flowering

Red Sapphire

About 5 weeks flowering

Gonna give both of these another run at least.

Also going to grow a bigger clone of the C5 Haze x Kali China I've got going when Hashplant Haze x Kali China finishes up.
    Current Grow:
    Little ACE Lab on the Hill
    multi strain grow
    Photos:
    Pretty Flowers

Comment

Originally posted by OlDirtyHuman View Post
      Hashplant Haze x Kali China
      View Image

About 8 weeks flowering

Red Sapphire
      View Image

About 5 weeks flowering

Gonna give both of these another run at least.

Also going to grow a bigger clone of the C5 Haze x Kali China I've got going when Hashplant Haze x Kali China finishes up.
      Nice job ODH, those plants look great for 5 weeks. I just harvested my HPHz x KC last week. Mine consumed more nutrients during flower than she did during veg. A good dose now on the HPHz x KC will round her out nicely and stack some trichomes on her. Mine looked done at 7 weeks OD, but she went a few weeks more and really stacked on some resin. Yo Sammy commented to let her go as long as I could, as with Nevil's Haze hybrids, the pure magic happens late.
      What are her smells like?
      Thanks for posting, they are lovely!
      Peace, God bless
      And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.

Comment

Thanks solar, just the red sapphire is 5 weeks the hphzkc is 8 in that pic, thinking 11 or 12 weeks to finish.
        Current Grow:
        multi strain grow
        Photos:
        Pretty Flowers

Comment

Thanks solar, just the red sapphire is 5 weeks the hphzkc is 8 in that pic, thinking 11 or 12 weeks to finish.

I hope she goes 11 or 12 weeks, she will be a great smoke indeed.

I smoked a small sample this morning, that was just dried. Hits hard in the eyes, not just in the forehead or behind the eyes, but feels like leaving the eye Dr. after having your pupils dilated. Strong visual distortions as well, heavy dreamy surroundings (visual, not dreamy feeling). Driving is not like driving on most strains. Strong stuff. Can't wait for a cure.
          Peace, God bless
          And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Comment

Hash Plant Haze Kali China

Hanging out to dry. Ended up chopping at 11 weeks.

Smoked a sample joint that I cut at 10 weeks and it was pretty good, real similar high to the C5 Haze Kali China. Very stimulating up high for me. I did a lot of house cleaning on both.

Next up is what seems to be a green Red Sapphire.
            Current Grow:
            multi strain grow
            Photos:
            Pretty Flowers

Comment

Nice finish, ODH, looks fat and lovely
              Deep

Comment

Hash Plant Haze Kali China
                View Image

Hanging out to dry. Ended up chopping at 11 weeks.

Smoked a sample joint that I cut at 10 weeks and it was pretty good, real similar high to the C5 Haze Kali China. Very stimulating up high for me. I did a lot of house cleaning on both.

Next up is what seems to be a green Red Sapphire.
                Nice job finishing her, she looks lovely! Big buds, right! I would be interesting to know what pheno's we both have. I tried mine again yesterday, after being in the jar a week. Still hard hitting between the eyes, with a pinpoint pressure right between the eyes, it's a fast building, warm and expansive pressure that comes on quick. The high is still very much trance with visual and space distortions. I wish it were a bit more up and stimulating. The effects feel heavy in the head, mentally alert, but a heavy, little bit muddy, not so clear high. I didn't really experience a comedown, as I went right into HxP3, my favorite so far. I've vacuum sealed all the jars and put into my curing cabinet. I will take out a jar around spring time and try it again after a decent cure.
                Peace, God bless

Comment

Just discovered this thread.
                  Thank you for sharing your work, very much appreciated!

Comment

Congrats on your harvest OlDirtyHuman

Curious to know your opinion about the C5 Haze x Kali China and HashPlant Haze x Kali China after a bit of curing. Hope the harvest provide great moments during this winter time.

Thanks for your contributions to this room all these years. Wish you the best for 2020!

Comment

Yo Sammy thanks for checking in. I'm enjoying testing out the haze crosses. I'm flowering clones of the first two seeds I popped before trying out some new ones in the coming year.

Dubi thanks for letting me try these crosses out, hope all is well for you in the new year. Still have lots of ACE gear to work through. I just popped a couple regular Zamaldelica I'm excited about.

The C5HZKC was smoked quickly after harvest so I won't comment on the flavor or smell because it's been a while. The high reminded me of Panama uplifting then a little heavy.

The HPHZKC vegged a little longer and had a much better yield. I made a batch of butter with a bout half the plant and have been enjoying it. Relaxed clear high and if you eat enough excellent sleep.
                      Buds smell like rotten orange.

HashPlant Haze x Kali China

C5 Haze x Kali China
                      Current Grow:
                      multi strain grow
                      Photos:
                      Pretty Flowers

Comment

C5 Haze x Kali China

Real nice plant I grew a couple times. The clone finished 2 weeks earlier than from seed. If I'd expected that I'd have grown it at least one more time. Kind of medium density buds with a sweet scent. This about to pop another one and see what I get.

Early Bubba Hash x LCBLR

Cross I did with an EBH and a very vigorous male that took a very long time to show sex. I started keeping track of how long plants took to show sex after that one because I thought the longer it took the more likely it was to be female. It's a cross I got from a fundraiser on here of Lucky Charms from Bodhi and Black Lime Reserve from Aficionado.

Panama x PCK

Quit growing the lemony Panama I had for a while. This is the first of the seeds I made with that plant. I popped a couple of these before and got two males that I was hoping would be female they looked so nice.

Panama x Malawi

Here's an official ACE seed. I felt the need for more Panama and I was worried I'd get another male with the Panama x PCK. Seen some very nice grows of this one.

I've also got a CBD #1 going. I tried out some hemp flower recently to puff on days I don't want to get high. Not a lot of super low THC strains out there.

So many seeds so little time.
                        Current Grow:
                        multi strain grow
                        Photos:
                        Pretty Flowers

Comment

Quit growing the lemony Panama I had for a while. This is the first of the seeds I made with that plant.

I'm sorry to learn that you stopped growing that delicious lemon Panama. Fortunately, I still have almost a pound of it from the outdoor grow last year. Thanks for the clone!

Comment

Working...
                          X