What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Little ACE Lab on the Hill

C5 Haze x Kali China

picture.php

Real nice plant I grew a couple times. The clone finished 2 weeks earlier than from seed. If I'd expected that I'd have grown it at least one more time. Kind of medium density buds with a sweet scent. This about to pop another one and see what I get.

Early Bubba Hash x LCBLR

picture.php

Cross I did with an EBH and a very vigorous male that took a very long time to show sex. I started keeping track of how long plants took to show sex after that one because I thought the longer it took the more likely it was to be female. It's a cross I got from a fundraiser on here of Lucky Charms from Bodhi and Black Lime Reserve from Aficionado.

Panama x PCK

picture.php

Quit growing the lemony Panama I had for a while. This is the first of the seeds I made with that plant. I popped a couple of these before and got two males that I was hoping would be female they looked so nice.

Panama x Malawi

picture.php

Here's an official ACE seed. I felt the need for more Panama and I was worried I'd get another male with the Panama x PCK. Seen some very nice grows of this one.

I've also got a CBD #1 going. I tried out some hemp flower recently to puff on days I don't want to get high. Not a lot of super low THC strains out there.

So many seeds so little time.

CowboyTed

Quit growing the lemony Panama I had for a while. This is the first of the seeds I made with that plant.

I'm sorry to learn that you stopped growing that delicious lemon Panama. Fortunately, I still have almost a pound of it from the outdoor grow last year. Thanks for the clone!