X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Sense
    replied
    Originally posted by Humple W. View Post
    Decided to chop my 9-week girl today instead of tomorrow. Here are some pics in natural light.

..]
    This one looks very nice Humple, congratulations, she will give much joy.

Tried your harvest yet?
    Yes, of course. Quite a lot to be more exact. Indeed very good flower.
    Mine has a very fruity, sweet and slightly floral fragrance after almost three months of curing. The vape is very smooth with a more earthy but agreeable taste. I cough easily, but not with this one. This is one that can be vaped for the sheer taste.
    The effect is very much in line with what has been described here. Overall "pleasantly cozy" sums it up pretty well I would say. It's hallmark is the clear head that leaves your brain functioning with a general sense of well being. Never fuzzy, never trippy like a strong sativa. I keep thinking and saying "very pleasant".
    Body sensations are pronounced but not to the point where you feel like a wax meltdown (maybe I haven't tried high enough doses yet). For me more a relaxing buzz. I occasionally have a medical condition with some painful muscle spasms where it gives instant and complete relief.
    Although it lacks many aspects of a sativa head high trippy thoughts, I was surprised to find out it makes pretty strong and good closed eye visuals, which I would have attributed more to a pure sativa effect.
    Sleep like a baby with it at night, but it doesn't really have a narcotic effect that makes you tired right away like beer does to me a few minutes after the initial euphoria goes away.
    Only downside I have personally noticed is that it makes me pretty slow the next day to get things done that need some intrinsic drive and motivation. I am sometimes a pretty lazy person and this tends to amplify it.
    Not for every day in my life, but at the right time in the right situation, excellent.
    Great to have a variety of ace strains in my jars, so now there is something to choose for many situations. Things could be a lot worse than having five different ace strains in your stash.

Leave a comment:

• Azure
    replied
    Decided to chop my 9-week girl today instead of tomorrow. Here are some pics in natural light.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210717_141748154.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	17899856Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210717_142003010.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	17899857
    Looks amazing! Great grow!

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied

Name:	PXL_20210717_141748154.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	17899856Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210717_142003010.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	17899857

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Originally posted by Azure View Post
    Here's a clone of my current Bubba Hash grow out in the garden.
    I put it out late, but that's ok. Let's see what she what she can do in a short time!
    Click image for larger version Name:	bh2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	115.7 KB ID:	17899116Click image for larger version Name:	bh1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.7 KB ID:	17899117
    However much you get from her, it'll be well worth it!

Leave a comment:

• Azure
    replied
    Here's a clone of my current Bubba Hash grow out in the garden.
    I put it out late, but that's ok. Let's see what she what she can do in a short time!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	bh2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	115.7 KB ID:	17899116Click image for larger version  Name:	bh1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.7 KB ID:	17899117

Leave a comment:

• Azure
    replied
    Her colors really come in during that 9th week. Two days left, and nearly half her trichs are amber now.

Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210716_151150018.jpg Views:	2 Size:	107.2 KB ID:	17899050
    Looking great! I'm glad your posting pics and info on your grow 'cause I could have picked mine week 8. I have all cloudy trichomes now with very few just starting to turn light amber. going to wait until week 9 for sure!

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Her colors really come in during that 9th week. Two days left, and nearly half her trichs are amber now.

Name:	PXL_20210716_151150018.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	17899050

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied

Here are a few Pics at start of week 8.
    Looks like the trichomes can go another week. I'll be keeping a close eye on them for sure.
    Click image for larger version Name:	BH1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.7 KB ID:	17897648Click image for larger version Name:	BH2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.2 KB ID:	17897649Click image for larger version Name:	BH3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.6 KB ID:	17897650Click image for larger version Name:	BH4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	54.8 KB ID:	17897651

Name:	nh5.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	17897655
    Gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

• Azure
    replied

Nice! Love to see some pics if you've got some!
    Here are a few Pics at start of week 8.
    Looks like the trichomes can go another week. I'll be keeping a close eye on them for sure.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	BH1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.7 KB ID:	17897648Click image for larger version  Name:	BH2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.2 KB ID:	17897649Click image for larger version  Name:	BH3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.6 KB ID:	17897650Click image for larger version  Name:	BH4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	54.8 KB ID:	17897651

Name:	nh5.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	17897655
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Originally posted by zaprjaques View Post

Edit: Say Humple W. are you growing clones from a selected mother or from seed?

Oh boy, i think i'm sold...
    Clones. I have a couple more BH seeds yet to pop, but I'm in no rush to get to them, as my current mom is such a winner.

Leave a comment:

• zaprjaques
    replied

Well, at 9 weeks, when I usually chop her, the smoke is simply the best indica experience I've ever had. I try not to be too hyperbolic in my praise, but it's easily the most medicinal strain I've encountered. Outstanding for pain and as a sleep aid, but never gives me any fuzzy feeling. If I smoke a lot it can definitely make me sleepy, but strangely my head stays clear up to the point of getting sleepy. It's a very singular effect (in my experience), in that it's extremely powerful in the body, but very gentle in the mind. I call her a gentle giant. Gives a sense of general well-being, and no matter how much I consume, never gives me any edgy feeling. Kind, that's what she is.

Don't know yet what chopping at 8 weeks will do to the experience, or if any difference in the effect will be noticeable. But she's ready to smoke as soon as she's dried, so by this time next week I should have some first impressions to share!
    Edit: Say Humple W. are you growing clones from a selected mother or from seed?

​​​​​​​
    Oh boy, i think i'm sold...
    Last edited by zaprjaques; 07-12-2021, 19:05. Reason: post scriptum

Leave a comment:

• Azure
    replied

I'll get some pics on day 1 of week 8 which is Thursday! We'll see where we are at then!

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Good info! My BH begin 8 weeks on Thurdsay and I'm gonna let them go to 9 weeks for sure. I checked the trichomes today and they are mostly cloudy with very few starting to turn amber. Still lots of white hairs upper half of plant and the lower half have mostly orange hairs.

Leave a comment:

• Azure
    replied
    Good info! My BH begin 8 weeks on Thurdsay and I'm gonna let them go to 9 weeks for sure. I checked the trichomes today and they are mostly cloudy with very few starting to turn amber. Still lots of white hairs upper half of plant and the lower half have mostly orange hairs.

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Originally posted by madalasatori View Post
    I had a plant die on me @ 7 weeks
    and it’s still very good for insomnia.
    Great grow humple how’s the smoke?
    Well, at 9 weeks, when I usually chop her, the smoke is simply the best indica experience I've ever had. I try not to be too hyperbolic in my praise, but it's easily the most medicinal strain I've encountered. Outstanding for pain and as a sleep aid, but never gives me any fuzzy feeling. If I smoke a lot it can definitely make me sleepy, but strangely my head stays clear up to the point of getting sleepy. It's a very singular effect (in my experience), in that it's extremely powerful in the body, but very gentle in the mind. I call her a gentle giant. Gives a sense of general well-being, and no matter how much I consume, never gives me any edgy feeling. Kind, that's what she is.

Don't know yet what chopping at 8 weeks will do to the experience, or if any difference in the effect will be noticeable. But she's ready to smoke as soon as she's dried, so by this time next week I should have some first impressions to share!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X