X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taco420
    replied
    yeeees! last week and this week monday with photos. *I will add later pck photos...

-ph 5.9
    -ec 2.3 (have been from last week and its ok )
    -water temp. 22-23c.

I will let them drink all veg nutrients and then changing the water and 12/12 with 600w hps.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210406_090542.jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.0 KB ID:	17831282Click image for larger version  Name:	20210413_065359.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	98.4 KB ID:	17831283Click image for larger version  Name:	20210413_065608.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	92.1 KB ID:	17831284Click image for larger version  Name:	20210413_065711.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	111.6 KB ID:	17831285

Leave a comment:

• Common Sense
    replied
    Here is my bubba hash fem from seed, courtesy by dubi. Directly from the wet kitchen roll into old, used and rooted through potting soil worn out by Honduras x Panama , 16 l root pouch. Could not get fresh soil due to lockdown until just recently which I used to fill about 5 cm of fresh soil on top. Other than that, just pH adjusted tap water with Bio Bizz stuff. I really had to increase the dose during the past two weeks due to the old soil I guess. Also added some Calcium and Magnesium. No more overwatering like last grow.
    19 days of veg, pictures are after 3 more weeks at 12/12. No trimming, no training. Just let her go.

Leave a comment:

• taco420
    replied
    one week after photo

Click image for larger version  Name:	all.jpg Views:	87 Size:	98.0 KB ID:	17818332Click image for larger version  Name:	pckxkali.jpg Views:	76 Size:	78.6 KB ID:	17818333
    Last edited by taco420; 04-01-2021, 07:05.

Leave a comment:

• taco420
    replied
    yoyo. my dreams comes true. I get out of hard drugs, have home with my wife and I can grow my own smokes! I have oxypot / dwc, 250w hps and there is 4x bubba hash + 1x random cut on the left down corner. and on that one gallon pot I have one pck x kali china... maybe growing mother from that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bhswim1.png
Views:	264
Size:	446.1 KB
ID:	17818346Click image for larger version

Name:	bhswim2.png
Views:	261
Size:	455.2 KB
ID:	17818347Click image for larger version

Name:	bubhash.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	17818348Click image for larger version

Name:	pckkc.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	17818349
    Last edited by taco420; 03-29-2021, 06:52.

Leave a comment:

• BadRabbit
    replied

My baby Bubba Hash plants look like baby lettuce plants in my hyrdo system ... cute through.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Ace Bubba Hash 20.jpg Views:	0 Size:	75.9 KB ID:	17793815
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BadRabbit
    replied

My baby Bubba Hash plants look like baby lettuce plants in my hyrdo system ... cute through.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Had to supercrop my beautiful girl. As you can see in the first pic, she was getting pretty damn close to the light, and I needed to turn it up for the sake of the lower branches. I'm running the main fixture at just 175(ish) watts, and the supplemental reds at about 25 watts, so just 200 watts being used right now. If I can get a little more headroom, I can turn the main fixture up, and get more light to more of the plant. This tent is 31.5in x 31.5in (80cm x 80cm), and the main fixture goes up to 250 watts (though I haven't been able to run it on full blast since I put the reds in - maybe when I grow one of those light-hungry sativas I hear about!).

I hate supercropping, for purely aesthetic reasons - it mars the plant's appearance and makes it less photogenic. Haha... It's shallow and silly, and definitely not a good enough reason to compromise yield on the rest of the plant, so supercropped she was!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Humple W.; 02-12-2021, 21:52.

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Originally posted by chiesesganja View Post
    just saying waiting your 3 time big bud shot.
    As requested!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• chiesesganja
    replied
    Originally posted by Humple W. View Post
    I don't want to spam this thread too much, but I want to show the rate of growth on this Bubba Hash (which I partially attribute to the red side-lighting - and obviously credit to the genetics is also due!). I have run other strains both with and without the reds, and I have found photosynthesis to increase markedly when using these supplementals. (My last run with them, growing cultivars I know well enough, shattered my yield record for this tent.)

I'm especially interested to see if there are any morphological changes in the Bubba Hash. I grow a rare pheno of HSO's Black D.O.G., which is a low-medium yielder, and has always grown smallish buds, but with the reds, the colas on that plant swelled up to nearly 3 times their normal size. Some believe that spectrum-tuning is the next frontier, and I'm looking forward to forming my own opinion on the issue - and what better way to do it than to grow some ACE genetics! Not to fluff them too much, and not that I'm the most experienced grower, but from everything I've seen, ACE puts more work into their breeding than a dozen of the pollen-chucking breeders that are pushing the latest hype. So thank you, ACE!

This pic was taken 3 days after the pics in my last post. This tent is at 2 weeks of flowering as of today.
    just saying waiting your 3 time big bud shot.

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Took my girl out of the tent for a natural light photo op. She's beautiful!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    I don't want to spam this thread too much, but I want to show the rate of growth on this Bubba Hash (which I partially attribute to the red side-lighting - and obviously credit to the genetics is also due!). I have run other strains both with and without the reds, and I have found photosynthesis to increase markedly when using these supplementals. (My last run with them, growing cultivars I know well enough, shattered my yield record for this tent.)

I'm especially interested to see if there are any morphological changes in the Bubba Hash. I grow a rare pheno of HSO's Black D.O.G., which is a low-medium yielder, and has always grown smallish buds, but with the reds, the colas on that plant swelled up to nearly 3 times their normal size. Some believe that spectrum-tuning is the next frontier, and I'm looking forward to forming my own opinion on the issue - and what better way to do it than to grow some ACE genetics! Not to fluff them too much, and not that I'm the most experienced grower, but from everything I've seen, ACE puts more work into their breeding than a dozen of the pollen-chucking breeders that are pushing the latest hype. So thank you, ACE!

This pic was taken 3 days after the pics in my last post. This tent is at 2 weeks of flowering as of today.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Originally posted by Humple W. View Post
    Ready for the next run of this Bubba Hash! Took a cutting just before flipping the last one to flower, so this clone has been vegging for a couple of months. Decided to flower it in one of my other tents; this space has added red side-lighting, and I'm very interested to see what effect, if any, this has on the maturation of the Bubba Hash. Additionally, this tent has more headroom - I don't think the smaller tent could handle the stretch.

Hopefully the wife and I can make the previous harvest last until this one is ready. (We have plenty of other things to smoke, but I can already tell I won't want to go without this beauty!)

Bubba Hash on the right, Critical Cheese on the left.
    11 days of growth since the last pic. The Bubba Hash is going strong! (Ignore the complete lack of training or canopy management on the Critical Cheese - she branches out so crazily that I don't really even try to keep her in check anymore. As long as she doesn't infringe upon the Bubba Hash, we're good!)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• chiesesganja
    replied
    68days
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• chiesesganja
    replied
    harvest in fullmoon night~
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Originally posted by Im'One View Post
    I did a beam test using 5%koh-solution in some of my strains
    Tested my Pineapple Thai from 707. A Tashkent landrace Dancehall and bubba hash
    Dance hall showed the most CBD, but to my surprise Bubba hash showed to have a significant amount of CBD also.
    I recently bought a TLC kit from Cannalytics, and you can bet Bubba Hash will be the first strain I test. I know it's not the most accurate testing methodology, but it will at least give me a fairly accurate idea of the cannabinoid ratios.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X