What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

zaprjaques

Well, at 9 weeks, when I usually chop her, the smoke is simply the best indica experience I've ever had. I try not to be too hyperbolic in my praise, but it's easily the most medicinal strain I've encountered. Outstanding for pain and as a sleep aid, but never gives me any fuzzy feeling. If I smoke a lot it can definitely make me sleepy, but strangely my head stays clear up to the point of getting sleepy. It's a very singular effect (in my experience), in that it's extremely powerful in the body, but very gentle in the mind. I call her a gentle giant. Gives a sense of general well-being, and no matter how much I consume, never gives me any edgy feeling. Kind, that's what she is.

Don't know yet what chopping at 8 weeks will do to the experience, or if any difference in the effect will be noticeable. But she's ready to smoke as soon as she's dried, so by this time next week I should have some first impressions to share!

Edit: Say Humple W. are you growing clones from a selected mother or from seed?

​​​​​​​
Oh boy, i think i'm sold... :)

Last edited:

Azure

Nice! Love to see some pics if you've got some!

Here are a few Pics at start of week 8.
Looks like the trichomes can go another week. I'll be keeping a close eye on them for sure.
Click image for larger version  Name:	BH1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.7 KB ID:	17897648
Click image for larger version  Name:	BH2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.2 KB ID:	17897649
Click image for larger version  Name:	BH3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.6 KB ID:	17897650
Click image for larger version  Name:	BH4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	54.8 KB ID:	17897651

nh5.jpg

Attachments

• nh5.jpg
    nh5.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 52

Common Sense

Decided to chop my 9-week girl today instead of tomorrow. Here are some pics in natural light.

..]

This one looks very nice Humple, congratulations, she will give much joy.

Tried your harvest yet?

Yes, of course. Quite a lot to be more exact. Indeed very good flower.
Mine has a very fruity, sweet and slightly floral fragrance after almost three months of curing. The vape is very smooth with a more earthy but agreeable taste. I cough easily, but not with this one. This is one that can be vaped for the sheer taste.
The effect is very much in line with what has been described here. Overall "pleasantly cozy" sums it up pretty well I would say. It's hallmark is the clear head that leaves your brain functioning with a general sense of well being. Never fuzzy, never trippy like a strong sativa. I keep thinking and saying "very pleasant".
Body sensations are pronounced but not to the point where you feel like a wax meltdown (maybe I haven't tried high enough doses yet). For me more a relaxing buzz. I occasionally have a medical condition with some painful muscle spasms where it gives instant and complete relief.
Although it lacks many aspects of a sativa head high trippy thoughts, I was surprised to find out it makes pretty strong and good closed eye visuals, which I would have attributed more to a pure sativa effect.
Sleep like a baby with it at night, but it doesn't really have a narcotic effect that makes you tired right away like beer does to me a few minutes after the initial euphoria goes away.
Only downside I have personally noticed is that it makes me pretty slow the next day to get things done that need some intrinsic drive and motivation. I am sometimes a pretty lazy person and this tends to amplify it.
Not for every day in my life, but at the right time in the right situation, excellent.
Great to have a variety of ace strains in my jars, so now there is something to choose for many situations. Things could be a lot worse than having five different ace strains in your stash.

babe ruth

20210814-200029.jpg
20210802-190128.jpg
my previous post it is the bubba hash outdoor not the cbd my bad. And in this post it is the same pheno that i grew inside in the set up tha you see, with cbd1 on the left and a personal cross of querkle/jack cleaner x greencrack,

My pheno of bubba hash on the hash plant side i think, it has a fruity hashish musk smell that is great but taste is note that great in the vape, i like it better smoked for taste point of view. Effect is very bice warm and stronger than expected, fun time. Thanks again dubi and the ace crew, next up will be a sativa run im thinking zamaldelica x kalichina and panama haze 🤘

Attachments

• 20210814-200016.jpg
    20210814-200016.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 71