What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

Kijell

Just ordered these and really excited to give them a try after hearing so much good stuff about it and wanting something to sleep for so long lol.
It sounds like the strain I have been searching for, sleepy nice high with good yield.
I am actually a little disappointed in me that I have waited so long and tried every other strain but not the classic goodies. But now is the time! :)

Fronk

Fading purple with no cold.

Fading purple with no cold.

picture.php

Im'One

My mom a was clones one last time and I took her out in my unheated green house. She is blooming pretty and will hopefull finish before it gets too cold here in central Oklahoma.

Humple W.

Hey, fellow growers! Finally running some of the Ace gear I bought earlier this year, and one (of three) Bubba Hash is the first bean I popped. Curious if anyone here can tell me if this plant leans more Bubba or more Hashplant?

Coming up on two weeks of flowering in a couple days. Grown in 100% perlite hempy, with Mega Crop V.3

Attachments

• 1123201111.jpg
    1123201111.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 32

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Humple W. Looks like a more stretchy HashPlant pheno in growth, Bubba Kush phenos have very little stretch, but you will need to wait until flowering to see what influence the flowers will hold.

Hi Kijell, thanks for your support, much appreciated. I'm sure Bubba Hash won't disappoint you as a night time smoke, its very pleasant relaxing effect, super dense resinous Afghani flowers and its very loud and refined terpenes are divine. Great indica strain for cozy winter nights.

Looking superb Fronk, perfectly healthy flowers, resinous and chunky :yummy:

Best wishes with yours Im'One! Thanks for your interest culti420 :wave:

Humple W.

Welcome Humple W. Looks like a more stretchy HashPlant pheno in growth, Bubba Kush phenos have very little stretch, but you will need to wait until flowering to see what influence the flowers will hold.

Hi Kijell, thanks for your support, much appreciated. I'm sure Bubba Hash won't disappoint you as a night time smoke, its very pleasant relaxing effect, super dense resinous Afghani flowers and its very loud and refined terpenes are divine. Great indica strain for cozy winter nights.

Looking superb Fronk, perfectly healthy flowers, resinous and chunky :yummy:

Best wishes with yours Im'One! Thanks for your interest culti420 :wave:
Thanks for the response and the info, Dubi! I'll be back with another pic in a few weeks then... Honestly, I don't think I've been more excited for any plant I've yet grown. Something tells me that this will be a superlative indica experience!

I'm even more excited about the Panama I'll be popping in a month or so! From everything I've seen, Ace offers some of the best beans in the biz!

Humple W.

It's probably too soon to determine pheno, but I can't not post some more pics! I'm just too damn excited. A little past 3 weeks of flowering. Bubba Hash on the right (Crystal Gelato on the left), and a side-shot of one of the Bubba Hash buds. On a side-note, the version 3 formula of Mega Crop is absolutely killing it. Not using anything else at all.

Edit: apologies for the sideways pic. Not sure how to fix that!

Attachments

• 1204201043_HDR.jpg
    1204201043_HDR.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 1204201349.jpg
    1204201349.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 36

Humple W.

Oh, and one more thing - this gal is a GREAT cloner! She rooted faster than any cutting I've ever taken. I've been pondering a perpetual mini-SOG, where I'll grow the plants in the same 32oz deli containers I use for cuttings (pic below). I can fit up to 24 in a 2'x2' (though that might be packing them a little too densely - I think it'll depend on how tightly I can control the environment), and the idea is to add a couple and harvest a couple every week. We'll see how long this pheno takes to mature from clone, and then it may be in the running for that project.

Attachments

• 1204202023.jpg
    1204202023.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 45

Mattbho

Have to agree my bubba hash had nubs in 3 or 4 days .coffee cup window sill roots in 10-14 days .. I wish everything was such a joy to work with ..wow the above pic is frosty

Humple W.

Here's a Bubba Hash pic from this morning, at precisely 4 weeks from flipping to flower. Beautiful plant!

And dammit, I still don't know what to do about the sideways pics!

Attachments

• 1209201129.jpg
    1209201129.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 43

Latest posts

Latest posts