What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

Neiko

This is a deep powerful high. This cut has no cbd. You should look at the early bubba for high cbd. This bubba hash cut is my all time favorite indica.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Neiko,

Very happy to hear Bubba Hash has become your favourite indica strain ;)
Wish the clone stays with your for a long time, providing plenty of pleasant and happy times.

Bubba Hash is an indica with a high THC chemotype, the effect is not so intoxicating like for example Black Domina 98, it's still very strong but also clean and pleasant, A+ afghani smoke.

Early Bubba Hash is the cbd rich Bubba Hash version, with a mellower CBD type of effect, like orfeas correctly describes.

Neiko

Hi Dubi, yes I am in love with this cut. It is actually the cut that ACE is using on the website for it's terpene profile. This strain will out you in a hurry if not sealed. It is just so damn dank. How many different phenotypes are there? And can you tell what one I have from that terpene profile? I have more seeds but I generally don't smoke indicas and this one is so good I haven't tried to look for something different in the line.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Neiko,

Thanks a lot for sharing with us the terpene analysis of your Bubba Hash :huggg:

The main Bubba Hash phenotype (around 80% of the plants) produces an enhanced Bubba Kush's terpene profile: earthy, hashy, piney, rubbery classic Bubba's aromas, but stronger in terpene intensity, and also better yielding and more vigorous than the Bubba Kush mother.

There's a less frequent Bubba Hash pheno that is quite easy to identify because it's much more skunky and diesel.

Honestly, it's hard to find a Bubba Hash plant which is not desirable, but if you really have the chance to explore deeper the line you won't be disappointed with every new plant you will find ;)

Best wishes for the last weeks of flowering!

MrFecund

bubba kush x Black Domina 98

bubba kush x Black Domina 98

hey dubi just wondering if there are any plans for bubba kush x Black Domina 98? sounds like a killer indica.

cheers
mr fecund

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hey dubi just wondering if there are any plans for bubba kush x Black Domina 98? sounds like a killer indica.

cheers
mr fecund

Hi MrFecund,

I don't have plans to reverse Black Domina but i indeed like to produce some hybrids with her as a mother. BD 98 cut is a real elite plant although i like to focus mostly in our landrace genetics and in more sativa genetics.

I just received again the amazing Soma's lavender cut i used to grow more than 10 years ago, this one is also amazing and a true elite afghani/skunk type, i will like to breed with her, i think Lavender can produce excellent hybrids with Bubba Kush or PCK, although as previously commented not a priority in our short term breeding schedule.

MrFecund

thanks for the reply dubi, i have many sativas from you but just realising i had no indicas. i was torn between BD being the most intoxicating and BH being your favorite indica, just thought i'd hope for a cross.

i have skunk, afghan and white widow indica types and crosses from another breeder, just trying to pick up the best indicas from you too. its a pain as i also want some more koh chang GT, thai chi, and maybe your new zam fems.

maybe if i keep telling myself i have to many i can give up the seed ordering business.

G

Hey Dubi,you don't seem to work with new Hashplant crosses lately,any reasons?I loved Zam Hash and Bubba Hash seems to sell out in days after every release :biggrin:Black domina x hashplant!Lavender x Kali China sounds a safe bet for best taste of the year ;)

Bubba Hash baby getting ready for greenhouse.

qgRLpoS.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Syd,

What a cute baby! :kissgrin: New Bubba Hash seeds are finishing to mature as we speak ;) so hopefully a new Bubba Hash batch will be available for the second half of the year.

We also have produced HashPlant S1 seeds which produce very stable and interesting pure afghani phenotypes, maybe it will be interesting to release the HashPlant S1 seeds next year.

G

We also have produced HashPlant S1 seeds which produce very stable and interesting pure afghani phenotypes, maybe it will be interesting to release the HashPlant S1 seeds next year.

Excellent news dubi!

GOo3w3w.jpg

ULMW

Hi Syd,

What a cute baby! :kissgrin: New Bubba Hash seeds are finishing to mature as we speak ;) so hopefully a new Bubba Hash batch will be available for the second half of the year.

:woohoo:
Hashplant S1?? Oh yes! and absolutely Bubbahash is a keeper indica for my PHN it worked amazingly well. Long lasting pain relief. Thank you Dubi, Ace Seeds. :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola Syd,

You are going to love your Bubba Hash in flowering and after harvest :D

Latest posts

Latest posts