X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• babe ruth
    replied
    How much of a freakin terpen machine cannabis can be with smells ranging from the most delicate fruity perfume to burnt rubber rotten meat. First time i heard of sausage and jerky but why not haha There is someting for every pallet thats for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Originally posted by babe ruth View Post
    Delicious looking pheno Humple W. Hoelw is the taste? I wish the 2 bubba hash seeds i got left will turn like that😋 my last pheno was very good yield and effect wise but it got a fuely burnt rubber smell and taste that i dont like very much
    While I do personally love those fuel and rubber smells/tastes, this pheno (to my nose) smells most of all like some kind of seasoned meat - sausage and beef jerky. First cultivar I've encountered with this aroma and flavor profile, and I absolutely love it!

Leave a comment:

• babe ruth
    replied
    Delicious looking pheno Humple W. Hoelw is the taste? I wish the 2 bubba hash seeds i got left will turn like that😋 my last pheno was very good yield and effect wise but it got a fuely burnt rubber smell and taste that i dont like very much

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Here's some 8 week Bubba Hash. I've been alternating between 9 and 8 week harvests, to gauge the difference in effects.

Click image for larger version

Name:	121.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	18005474

Leave a comment:

• Im'One
    replied
    Thanks but
    A friend on a more helpful forum has offered to...help..get ACE strains to me..its.just unreasonable to believe that five or six other seed banks (that I buy from regularly)
    can manage quick.turn arounds.and shipping to the USA but others cannot.
    and yes i.changed banks.today.
    poorcustomerservice
    Costs
    you customers...

Leave a comment:

• Subu
    replied
    Originally posted by Im'One View Post
    dubi
    I reneged on my promise to never buy ACE again and followed instructions and ordered restock of.my.dwindlng Bubba hash from seedsman..even though I had a bad experience with their weird ideas.about stealth so.ordered 6 seeds (80.dollars)
    two.days ago.and no shipping
    they claim it takes ten days.to get to usps before they can track it...wtf?
    now my bank.put a hold on the card i used because they think its fraud...thanks seedsman
    Lol you have a very negative attitude about something which is inherently risky and challenging

Leave a comment:

• FletchF.Fletch
    replied
    Tell them you ordered Band Merchandise, Custom T-Shirts, or Computer Parts. Lots of methods other than using your Bank card to pay.

Also be patient with Shipping Times and Tracking, remember that a Positive Attitude makes things come together.

Leave a comment:

• Im'One
    replied
    dubi
    I reneged on my promise to never buy ACE again and followed instructions and ordered restock of.my.dwindlng Bubba hash from seedsman..even though I had a bad experience with their weird ideas.about stealth so.ordered 6 seeds (80.dollars)
    two.days ago.and no shipping
    they claim it takes ten days.to get to usps before they can track it...wtf?
    now my bank.put a hold on the card i used because they think its fraud...thanks seedsman

Leave a comment:

• Common Sense
    replied
    Beautiful babe ruth.

Leave a comment:

• babe ruth
    replied

Name:	20211007-073439.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	17961205Click image for larger version

Name:	20211006-175939.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	17961206Click image for larger version

Name:	20211007-203903.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	17961207 just an happy bubba hash outdoor plant finishing at 45 degree north

Leave a comment:

• Azure
    replied
    The Bubba Hash clone has started adding dark purple colors over the past couple of days. I'll give her a little more time to see how she develops.

Name:	bh2.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	17960778

Name:	bh3.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	17960779

Name:	BH1.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	17960780

Leave a comment:

• Azure
    replied
    Bubba Hash starting to come along.

Name:	BH.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	17940138

Leave a comment:

• babe ruth
    replied

Name:	20210814-200113.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	17934529 bubba hash indoor

Leave a comment:

• babe ruth
    replied

Name:	20210814-200029.jpg
Views:	525
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	17934524Click image for larger version

Name:	20210802-190128.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	17934526 my previous post it is the bubba hash outdoor not the cbd my bad. And in this post it is the same pheno that i grew inside in the set up tha you see, with cbd1 on the left and a personal cross of querkle/jack cleaner x greencrack,

My pheno of bubba hash on the hash plant side i think, it has a fruity hashish musk smell that is great but taste is note that great in the vape, i like it better smoked for taste point of view. Effect is very bice warm and stronger than expected, fun time. Thanks again dubi and the ace crew, next up will be a sativa run im thinking zamaldelica x kalichina and panama haze 🤘
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• babe ruth
    replied

Name:	20210903-184305.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	17934506Click image for larger version

Name:	20210903-184216.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	17934507 outdoor grow of my 1st cbd 1 pheno, it has huge leafs!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X