What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

babe ruth

20211007-073439.jpg
20211006-175939.jpg
20211007-203903.jpg
just an happy bubba hash outdoor plant finishing at 45 degree north

Attachments

• photo2068731.jpg
    photo2068731.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 96

Im'One

dubi
I reneged on my promise to never buy ACE again and followed instructions and ordered restock of.my.dwindlng Bubba hash from seedsman..even though I had a bad experience with their weird ideas.about stealth so.ordered 6 seeds (80.dollars)
two.days ago.and no shipping
they claim it takes ten days.to get to usps before they can track it...wtf?
now my bank.put a hold on the card i used because they think its fraud...thanks seedsman

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Tell them you ordered Band Merchandise, Custom T-Shirts, or Computer Parts. Lots of methods other than using your Bank card to pay.

Also be patient with Shipping Times and Tracking, remember that a Positive Attitude makes things come together.

Subu

dubi
I reneged on my promise to never buy ACE again and followed instructions and ordered restock of.my.dwindlng Bubba hash from seedsman..even though I had a bad experience with their weird ideas.about stealth so.ordered 6 seeds (80.dollars)
two.days ago.and no shipping
they claim it takes ten days.to get to usps before they can track it...wtf?
now my bank.put a hold on the card i used because they think its fraud...thanks seedsman

Lol you have a very negative attitude about something which is inherently risky and challenging
:party:

Im'One

Thanks but
A friend on a more helpful forum has offered to...help..get ACE strains to me..its.just unreasonable to believe that five or six other seed banks (that I buy from regularly)
can manage quick.turn arounds.and shipping to the USA but others cannot.
and yes i.changed banks.today.
poorcustomerservice
Costs
you customers...

babe ruth

Delicious looking pheno Humple W. Hoelw is the taste? I wish the 2 bubba hash seeds i got left will turn like that😋 my last pheno was very good yield and effect wise but it got a fuely burnt rubber smell and taste that i dont like very much

Humple W.

Delicious looking pheno Humple W. Hoelw is the taste? I wish the 2 bubba hash seeds i got left will turn like that😋 my last pheno was very good yield and effect wise but it got a fuely burnt rubber smell and taste that i dont like very much

While I do personally love those fuel and rubber smells/tastes, this pheno (to my nose) smells most of all like some kind of seasoned meat - sausage and beef jerky. First cultivar I've encountered with this aroma and flavor profile, and I absolutely love it!

babe ruth

How much of a freakin terpen machine cannabis can be with smells ranging from the most delicate fruity perfume to burnt rubber rotten meat. First time i heard of sausage and jerky but why not haha There is someting for every pallet thats for sure.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Fantastic looking Bubba Hash buds Humple W. :good: Congrats on your growing skills, hope you enjoyed the outcome!

Thanks for sharing yours wutwut Are you measuring the ec and ph in your grow ? Looks from here a bit too high on salts and ph.

A pleasure to see your beautiful Bubba Hash grows babe ruth both indoors and outdoors :tiphat:

Wish you have been enjoying this fall-winter with your outdoor Bubba Hash harvest Azure!

Dear Bubba Hash followers, unfortunately we have removed this year all our Bubba Kush hybrids from our catalogue.
Bubba Hash is already out of stock for a few months and we don't know yet when it will be possible to produce a re stock (not in short-mid term) so if you have Bubba Hash seeds in your fridge or garden, please take clones of your favorites ones and preserve the genetics, hundreds of growers around the world have really enjoyed with the delicious Afghani flowers of this strain.

I unstick this thread to make space in the sticky area to the genetics currently available.
:thank you: everyone for supporting Bubba Hash release while it was available!

RobFromTX

Fantastic looking Bubba Hash buds Humple W. :good: Congrats on your growing skills, hope you enjoyed the outcome!

Thanks for sharing yours wutwut Are you measuring the ec and ph in your grow ? Looks from here a bit too high on salts and ph.

A pleasure to see your beautiful Bubba Hash grows babe ruth both indoors and outdoors :tiphat:

Wish you have been enjoying this fall-winter with your outdoor Bubba Hash harvest Azure!

Dear Bubba Hash followers, unfortunately we have removed this year all our Bubba Kush hybrids from our catalogue.
Bubba Hash is already out of stock for a few months and we don't know yet when it will be possible to produce a re stock (not in short-mid term) so if you have Bubba Hash seeds in your fridge or garden, please take clones of your favorites ones and preserve the genetics, hundreds of growers around the world have really enjoyed with the delicious Afghani flowers of this strain.

I unstick this thread to make space in the sticky area to the genetics currently available.
:thank you: everyone for supporting Bubba Hash release while it was available!
Dubi, Do you have any plans to create any new indica strains in the near future now that the bubba crosses are gone? Ive been growing your sativas for years but I'll sure miss having some bubba hash around for those rainy days at home. Just curious though. I missed out on the black domina crosses you had out for a while.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi RobFromTX i also miss Bubba Hash both in our seed menu and in my jars :cry:

We are not working this year in any new indica project, neither we have any serious one in mind in short term, as you know we mostly explore sativa field.

Humple W.

Hey, friends! It's been quite a while since I visited the forums, but my garden is still going strong, with Ace genetics still taking center-stage (because nothing else I've grown has compared to their quality!). I'm still running clones from the first Bubba Hash seed I popped, and still have 2 seeds left from my original 3-pack (don't know when I'll pop them - might just save them as a safety-net in case I ever lose my current cut). I have also passed cuttings along to three other growers - along with the tip that if they're looking for premium genetics, they should be looking at Ace Seeds!

Anyway, here's a recent (yesterday) pic of a Bubba Hash that's currently closing in on 2 weeks in flower. She's a big girl for a 2 gallon bucket!

PXL_20220616_194000130.jpg
PXL_20220616_195030434.MP.jpg

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Hey @Humple W. glad to see you back my friend. Hope you, your wife and family are all doing well. Great looking plant!!

What size Perlite do you prefer for your Hempy's, and how often do you water them?