What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

Common Sense

Thanks KinKrit. Not easy to cut her down. Enjoy looking at her so much.

With regard to effects, Humple W. and others have really raised my expectations, however. After all, growing her as an ornamental plant is a bit beside the point.

Humple W.

With regard to effects, Humple W. and others have really raised my expectations, however. After all, growing her as an ornamental plant is a bit beside the point.

Yeah, the effects are absolutely outstanding. Favorite indica/BLD ever. The power in the body, combined with the unexpected mental clarity (despite the fact that it's wonderful sleep medicine) gives me this feeling that I'm smoking what an Afghani-derived strain is really supposed to be. Some of the kindest ganja I've ever had. I don't think it would even be possible to 'noid out on this stuff, no matter how much you smoke. I love it!

Just flipped these two BH girls on Sunday. Hoping they don't outgrow the tent! Just 9 more weeks to go...
PXL_20210509_135917354.jpg

chiesesganja

Yeah, the effects are absolutely outstanding. Favorite indica/BLD ever. The power in the body, combined with the unexpected mental clarity (despite the fact that it's wonderful sleep medicine) gives me this feeling that I'm smoking what an Afghani-derived strain is really supposed to be. Some of the kindest ganja I've ever had. I don't think it would even be possible to 'noid out on this stuff, no matter how much you smoke. I love it!

Just flipped these two BH girls on Sunday. Hoping they don't outgrow the tent! Just 9 more weeks to go...

at least 5 runs ~~~~

Humple W.

I usually try to wait until at least one day prior to the week-mark before posting an update picture (don't want to spam the thread unnecessarily), but dammit, I want to share, so I will!

Five days since the last pic. Impressive growth! I've had to keep the light turned down lower than I'd like, because of the heat, but they're healthy and happy for now. Stretched them out a bit to invite the light into their nether regions...

PXL_20210521_181800708.jpg

Azure

Bubba Hash - Day 2 of 12-12

Attachments

• attach17863940.jpg
    attach17863940.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 50
  • photo2047141.jpg
    photo2047141.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Azure

1.jpg
Beautiful!! What grow medium/method?

Thanks!
Fox Farm Ocean Forest, 4 gallon pot, 20 Led lights mix of 2700K, 3000K and 5000K in closet.
I haven't added any ferts because it looks like it doesn't need any.

Last edited:

Azure

Nice stretch and buds are getting fatter by the minute. Really. I come back a few hours later and the buds are bigger!
90.jpg

Humple W.

Decided to chop one of the two Bubba Hash plants (cuts from the same mom) at 8 weeks instead of the usual 9. Based on the trichs, I think many people would probably pull her at 8 instead of 9, because she's probably nearly 25% amber already, and there are only a few white hairs here and there. It'll be interesting to side-by-side them!

PXL_20210710_143408802.jpg
PXL_20210710_143420840.jpg

Humple W.

Quite some frost going on there! You could probably smash a window with one of that buds :biggrin:

Yeah, she makes VERY dense nugs. They don't get big, but they're heavy. Though she'd probably put out a pretty good-sized central cola if I didn't top her. She doesn't know the meaning of the word "larf" though, that's for sure! Smallest buds are thumb-sized.

Humple W.

Tried your harvest yet?

Humple W.

I had a plant die on me @ 7 weeks
and it’s still very good for insomnia.
Great grow humple how’s the smoke?

Well, at 9 weeks, when I usually chop her, the smoke is simply the best indica experience I've ever had. I try not to be too hyperbolic in my praise, but it's easily the most medicinal strain I've encountered. Outstanding for pain and as a sleep aid, but never gives me any fuzzy feeling. If I smoke a lot it can definitely make me sleepy, but strangely my head stays clear up to the point of getting sleepy. It's a very singular effect (in my experience), in that it's extremely powerful in the body, but very gentle in the mind. I call her a gentle giant. Gives a sense of general well-being, and no matter how much I consume, never gives me any edgy feeling. Kind, that's what she is.

Don't know yet what chopping at 8 weeks will do to the experience, or if any difference in the effect will be noticeable. But she's ready to smoke as soon as she's dried, so by this time next week I should have some first impressions to share!

Azure

Good info! My BH begin 8 weeks on Thurdsay and I'm gonna let them go to 9 weeks for sure. I checked the trichomes today and they are mostly cloudy with very few starting to turn amber. Still lots of white hairs upper half of plant and the lower half have mostly orange hairs.

Humple W.

Good info! My BH begin 8 weeks on Thurdsay and I'm gonna let them go to 9 weeks for sure. I checked the trichomes today and they are mostly cloudy with very few starting to turn amber. Still lots of white hairs upper half of plant and the lower half have mostly orange hairs.

Nice! Love to see some pics if you've got some!

Latest posts

Latest posts