What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Hey Dubi
This one was a pleasure to grow and now that it’s in jars has a really nice and loud pine perfume scent and taste. Had a small sample in my vaporizer and has a really nice happy relaxed effect. Needs some time but was great after just a week in jars.

Loud pine you say?...nice happy relaxed effect,you say?

Rats.

Now there are MORE seeds to buy.I gotta quit visiting this forum!

<wink wink>.

The slow mail issue.Longer transit times equals more risk.That does concern me to be honest.

kamyo

Veteran
Here's my #4 girl about 7 weeks in. Been doing 11/13 lately. More pics in the album.
picture.php

GrassMan

Veteran
Hi,

Once topped, it grows slow as dubi said but it worth it.
This is with 13 weeks veg... quarantine home grow... no hurry...

Easy to grow, hard rock buds.

Last pics at day 52... and almost ready.

GM

Attachments

• IMG_5770.jpg
    IMG_5770.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5780 (1).jpg
    IMG_5780 (1).jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5813 (1).jpg
    IMG_5813 (1).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5814 (1).jpg
    IMG_5814 (1).jpg
    81 KB · Views: 50
hey dubi just wondering if there are any plans for bubba kush x Black Domina 98? sounds like a killer indica.

cheers
mr fecund

I have a random Ace Fem in flower RN and I am getting kush/ skunk notes off of it already. The stem is red and I am at this point pretty sure it is pckx Bubba hash or strait Bubba hash.

Ironically I have cuts from both black domina x erd prt and the ace Fem and was thinking they should cross into each other.

ULMW

Yummy! Bubba Hash is just one of my garden favorites for the past few years since release. Just ticks all my boxes.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kamyo

Veteran
Yummy! Bubba Hash is just one of my garden favorites for the past few years since release. Just ticks all my boxes.

Totally agree. I couldn't settle on just 1 girl to keep around so I ended up with 2. Honestly, if I hadn't gotten rid of one of the first ones I popped, I may have kept 3 from a 5 pack. Each plant is a little different, enough to give it personality. But at the same time, it's relatively stable on things that like smell, potency, quality of high.

kamyo

Veteran
Here she is at 9 weeks. I took a small test branch about a week ago and have been smoking on it for the last few days. I told one of the nephews to stop by on his way to the beach to pick up some bud & hash for their camping trip. Had him take a whiff of the BH and, "bro, this doesn't smell safe." In the best possible way, of course. It's great weed.
picture.php

picture.php

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
im going to grow 2x bubba hash fems. do they usually have different or similar phenos?

Fronk

Bubba hash loaded with Karma Sour D bx3f2 male.

Bubba hash loaded with Karma Sour D bx3f2 male.

picture.php

kamyo

Veteran
Beautiful as always, Fronk.

While I don't have the experience of many folks in terms of the genetics I've grown out, the BH certainly stands out as the best pot I've grown, at least for an indica or indica-leaning hybrid. I need to find some time & space to run her in a bigger pot. Such fantastic weed and an addictive smell.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Grassman, Fronk, ULMW and kamyo for keep rocking on with Bubba Hash :wave:

im going to grow 2x bubba hash fems. do they usually have different or similar phenos?

Hi wutwut,

Glad to hear you are about to start yours. Bubba Hash is pretty consistent in yield, flower density, resin production, size, flower leaf ratio, chemotype and cannabinoid content, with minor differences in flowering times. Easy to find a winner from a few seeds. Most of the plants have a pronounced coffee, hashy, piney terpene profile, less frequently more skunky/diesel.

Fronk

Beautiful as always, Fronk.

While I don't have the experience of many folks in terms of the genetics I've grown out, the BH certainly stands out as the best pot I've grown, at least for an indica or indica-leaning hybrid. I need to find some time & space to run her in a bigger pot. Such fantastic weed and an addictive smell.

Thanks and absolutely. I grew 2 outdoor plants a couple of years ago and practically everyone I gave some to said the same thing (some of the best pot ever) Both phenos were slightly different but did the same job.
I smoked it every night for over a year. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts