What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

rlsmooth

Hi bro!Beautiful plants!I guess the stretch must come from the OG lineage of bubba,I had 2 OG plants this year plus the bubba hash and they all had the same kind of lanky stretch with extreme branching.Bubba hadh was a bit sturdier,but still ...So sad I didn't get to finish her,I'm running it again next year for sure... :tiphat:

Thanks mate! Looks like this will be proper BH run unlike my last one. Yeah you might be right about that OG heritage, don't have much experience of it tho.

rlsmooth

Nice girls rlsmooth,, you could put a heater on for a couple hours before the lights come on to kill stretch..

Would be great idea, but there is absolutely no space left. Think stretch is also pretty much done now, but gotta remember that tip in future!

rlsmooth

Sticky buds stay tuned.

Wayne Stretchy, started 1,5w-2w behind others and left em behind. Could easily run this together with some stretchy sativas, hope I find this pheno again in the future when I'm able to keep moms. Frosty fucker and amazing smells aswell. Mix of pine/ lemon and something else..

CcQJNbOl.jpg

76jazHEl.jpg

Smallest plant of the bunch and doesn't yet shine in the smell department, but structure and bud formation are very good and uniform.
ejM46dJl.jpg

Bad pic,sorry. This is more like an afgani hashplant expression to my understanding. Had this pheno last year as well, grows massive top cola, mine suffers a little bit from being too close to the lamp and maybe slightly underfed, but overall going strong. This has very sweet fruity pinene smells.

Overall things progressing nicely, for my next run (destroyer, golden tiger) I really gotta step up my training game. Ran absolutely out of space once again. Frostiest BH is like 30cm from lamp but doesn't seem to mind too much :D

AAz5NYGl.jpg

rlsmooth

End is near.

Lost one top when removing from tent to water other plants :S Could be cut anyday now.

jv0T5yMl.jpg

white Xmas after all, just one top.

rBazoWwl.jpg

Slowest of the BH's in flowering.. got some real fattening going on in main cola now. Trying to cut all when this plant is ready..

4XU4loJl.jpg

WjqFU1al.jpg

rlsmooth

Bom Dia
Just did some removing of fan leaves..so this run is pretty much finished. I started counting flowering from the point all plants had shown pistils, so tent flowering day 60 was the day they were cut..:p

Some pics:

3JpN46xl.jpg

0CIxkL9l.jpg

8TzKPxol.jpg

5LHGL3dl.jpg

Very happy with the results of this run. Bubba's blessed me with stunning odours every day, overall health was good. Would've yielded better if I had tied em better, and that way avoided em growing into the lamp. Only minus is I got shitloads of leaf material (Buuhuu gonna get freezer fulll of edibles ), might be because of CMH spectre or too much nitro in soil..then again with Panama I had even stronger soil and it didn't grow so much leaves..hmm.

rlsmooth

Plants are jarred and curing..wayne stretchy yielded almost 80g and started 2 weeks later than rest of the plants. Damn ;)

Haven't consumed any weed for months, but gave some to friends and they liked this as well...and they were the poor lower nugs ;D

Here are some pics of the best BH in my opinion....you can see the frost althought I suck taking pics.

hwpqlAul.jpg

jbSu6Jhl.jpg

rlsmooth

Tried the frostiest pheno of BH..doesn't really shine in taste department, but man, I don't think I've ever grown harder hitting indica myself. Make's me almost retartedly stoned now as I have no tolerance. Initial effect can be felt in your face as it becomes numb :D. Yesterday eve I came home from fishing, took a hit, went to a shower..was stoned as fuck and cooked a dinner..after dinner immediate falling asleep for 2 hours..really baked when I woke up..smoked another hit in the eve and fell asleep again pretty soon after. Still feeling slightly muddy this morning :D...damn, this is going to be great stuff for those eve's when you plan to to do nothing but relax..

ULMW

:)
Life!
One in coco and one in soil.
Love this strain and her effects.

Attachments

• 20181224_104339.jpg
    20181224_104339.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 20181224_104352.jpg
    20181224_104352.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 14
Another one I'll have to add to the collection of ACE seeds I already have very nice plant oldirtyhuman and nice smoke report rlsmooth sounds like it's easy to find a keeper out of these seeds

rlsmooth

Hehe my close circle gave me some feedback of BH and pretty much all of em said that it's strongest dope they've had in recent years :D I pretty much agree and recommend! Have to keep some break from it now it makes me too soft..

ULMW

Interesting to see how on just plain water and two feeds of root juice these two grow.
Left is coco and right is light soil mix.
Clear to see the micro nutrients and living soil is feeding the seedling into advanced growth over the coco in its sterile medium. Coco will now start feeding program with Canns Nutes as usual. The Soil will continue to do just water until I see need to feed begin. I have BOC bloom and pk13/14 for later znd if needed some Bio Bizz nutes for growth.
Happy Growing! :)

Attachments

• 20190103_130525.jpg
    20190103_130525.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 12

ULMW

:biggrin:
Soil really coming on superbly. Both plants have roots pocking thru at base of the 9L pots they are in.

Attachments

• 20190109_160851.jpg
    20190109_160851.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 19

rlsmooth

Soil really coming on superbly. Both plants have roots pocking thru at base of the 9L pots they are in.

Looking good man! Really love this strain, as somebody earlier mentioned in this topic, consuming this strain feels like shoulder massage and I really agree:D..really pleasurable effect now after a month of cure.

Mountainkush

Beautiful plants everyone,

Good luck with these new girls. I just switched to coco in the fall and noticed veg starts very slow compared to my previous soil grows.
Maybe that’s just normal?
Will be adding this to my next order for sure.

ULMW

Thanks for the interest and kind words. BubbaHash has been in my garden the past two years for her medical benefits. Usually I have ran coco indoors but just had couple bags of light soil so gave her a blast again. Looking forward to tasting the difference when vaping finished products.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Tried the frostiest pheno of BH..doesn't really shine in taste department, but man, I don't think I've ever grown harder hitting indica myself. Make's me almost retartedly stoned now as I have no tolerance. Initial effect can be felt in your face as it becomes numb. Yesterday eve I came home from fishing, took a hit, went to a shower..was stoned as fuck and cooked a dinner..after dinner immediate falling asleep for 2 hours..really baked when I woke up..smoked another hit in the eve and fell asleep again pretty soon after. Still feeling slightly muddy this morning :D...damn, this is going to be great stuff for those eve's when you plan to to do nothing but relax..

Hehe my close circle gave me some feedback of BH and pretty much all of em said that it's strongest dope they've had in recent years I pretty much agree and recommend! Have to keep some break from it now it makes me too soft..

Looking good man! Really love this strain, as somebody earlier mentioned in this topic, consuming this strain feels like shoulder massage and I really agree:D..really pleasurable effect now after a month of cure.

Thanks rlsmooth for your feedback on Bubba Hash too! :huggg:

Glad you and your friends are enjoying with her warm and relaxing narcotic effects .... ehhehehe 'shoulder massage weed' sounds perfect for my chronic shoulder pain. Curious to know your opinion regarding aromas, taste and effects between the different females.
After a bit of proper drying Bubba Hash has a lovely and rich taste and aftertaste, in my experience it's not a strain that needs a very long curing to shine in the terpene department.

I really appreciate a lot that you are taking so much of your time and resources to explore our genetics. Hope you are happy with the quality and diversity! :yes:

Edit: Forgot to comment about their stretching. The desirable stretching comes from the HashPlant, straight Bubba Kush Katsu mother grows with very tight nodes and little branching so she is clearly benefited of having stronger branching and longer node distance, especially indoors, where is more difficult to light properly afghani indicas of huge leaves.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks OlDirtyHuman!
Glad to hear you are pleased with your Bubba Hash ;)
Among the best indicas i've seen coming from your garden :yes:

9 weeks, all done.
Really happy with this one, tons of frost and a strong kush aroma one of the smelliest plants I've grown.

Latest posts

Latest posts