What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

ULMW

Buddler! You were spot on , I do have a certain fondness developing towards bubbahash. Could this be love??? Lol. . Am sure it is as she gets me thinking of her all the time she is away in the dark and then when the lights come on I do admit to enjoying spending enough time in her presence... Dressing her leaves and feeding her and keeping her well watered and cared for. Her odours are already addictive and buzz my brain each cheeky sniff I take.
As I have written before if you have not tried Ace Seeds indicas yet , you are missing out. The same great care and superb quality sativas we all know Ace for also have their Indica sisters and brothers to be discovered and enjoyed. This BubbaHash and the Black Domina 98 x Erd Purt are highly recommended! Ace seeds take me in a terpene timewarp to the herbs I grew up enjoying as a youth many moons ago. There is a great level of top quality Old School Vibes I genuinely feel from each new seed I sew from Ace. I am delighted this year to have found Ace Seeds as well as engaged here in ICMag as both have been truly marvelous and equally rewarding blessings to my life , my health and a lot more... Am very Thankful. God Bless and Happy Growing!

ULMW

Just read the Ace Seeds webpage about the time window for harvest, ready in 8 to 9 weeks! Wow! So fast! I am smitten by her in so many ways and have to shout it out this plant is truly stunning in resin production! Icky sticky and like a glue style rat trap has been sprung ! Or some ghostbusters ectoplasm or as much resin as you wpuld hope for and then add more til it overflows and runs down stems branches all over da place. My Lord! I can not get enough of her profound intoxicating resin aromas too. Ridiculously complex. Rotten fruits to rich sweet berry notes and a deep hashy scent spiked occassionally with spicesand sharp citrus notes. I had not grown this before but am sure going to be growing her again!!! Oh my what a plant! The two great hash producing plants are a marriage made in Paradise! Thank You Ace Seeds , Thank You Dubi as you directed me towards this plant for my med needs. I am eternally grateful, even without harvesting I got that deep deep feeling that this is the meds I been seeling for many a moon. God bless you for this great medi sun !
Happy growing to each and all!

ULMW

9 OCT

9 OCT

So pleasing ! Need to get more seeds to run her untopped as well. Feb 2018 was it???

Attachments

• LEFT=BUBBAHASH RIGHT=BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERDPURT .jpg
    LEFT=BUBBAHASH RIGHT=BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERDPURT .jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 77

ULMW

15 OCT

15 OCT

Sample

I am floored by this plant from grow to harvest and now I am in a land so sweet I never want fi come back.. I salute Ace Seeds nuff times already this year and constantly thank JAH for my finding them this year. They are providing such high quality genetic seeds with brilliant breeding and breeders, customer service and on line support and genuine interest. Now I found My First keeper early on with Zamaldelica and am still running her thanks to clone mother I kept.
Now..... ..Number 2 is Found.... Only foolish gardener here failed to clone her. Still I will find her somehow even if mi haffi wait til Feb 2018 It is more than worth the wait.

The aromas around her are LOUD and STUNNING! It has a warm air hugging capability , in some ways like the "Mulled Wine " aromatic terpene bomb! This is just amazing ! I need a tent full to do a hash making session. This rich sticky resinous plant is absolutely a keeper.

Effect wize the sample I sipped from my likkle chalice was pure bliss! Macka! Rich resin explosion so it ketch you on your lungs and give a great heart cough cough to cleanse it all off , just like smoking purest hashish. Smooth silky body hit high that hugs you all over. This is pure meds as I have been looking for a long long time.
Thank you Ace Seeds.
:thank you::jump::greenstars:

Now If you will excuse mi , I needfi return to that wonderfully warm hashy vibes land !!! Mighty Mellow Week's ends to one and all.

Peace n Happy Growing!

Attachments

• BUBBAHASH 1.jpg
    BUBBAHASH 1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 63
  • BUBBAHASH 2.jpg
    BUBBAHASH 2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 69
  • BUBBAHASH 3.jpg
    BUBBAHASH 3.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 54
  • BUBBAHASH 4.jpg
    BUBBAHASH 4.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 68
  • BUBBAHASH 5.jpg
    BUBBAHASH 5.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 69
  • BUBBAHASH 6.jpg
    BUBBAHASH 6.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 57
  • BUBBAHASH 7.jpg
    BUBBAHASH 7.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Tsiro

Grew about 12 of these bubba hash in my last run.
Leaves turned purple in my cold growroom (looked nice :) )

My patients were really fond of this strain, and they bought it so fast I forgot to leave anything for myself :wallbash:

Well, atleast I got new seeds before they were sold out

ULMW

Had a recent meditation about this bliss inducing strain. It seems to me not only a power house of hashy resin goodness and terpenes that dazzle the nose , mind and senses. Including Inducing Saliva!! Like some foods induce saliva in the mouth and wet the tongue. This herb does the same ! No carpet mouth ,instead , juicy mouth ! Great idea for elderly patients with dry mouths?
Anyone else had similar experience?
Happy growing!

Last edited:

hamstring

Veteran
Hello Ace seeds.

I am a old fart guerrilla who has have grow many outdoor strains ----many strains he says with pride and anguish.

I have heard ACE seeds name come up more than once but indicas have not been the subject on any of the conversations. Would love to experience the satisfaction of the tiva heads.

Tell me more about potency ----I Love couch lock indicas is this one?
harvest date around 42 deg north?
mold resistance of the described bud density?
any outdoor anecdotes please?

orfeas

Veteran
...Including Inducing Saliva!! Like some foods induce saliva in the mouth and wet the tongue. This herb does the same ! No carpet mouth ,instead , juicy mouth ! Great idea for elderly patients with dry mouths?
Anyone else had similar experience?
Happy growing!

hail ULMV!
been puffin for a number of years now, but man oh man, I've never heard nor experienced such a thing before...salivation that is...on the contrary, the stronger the stuff the more carpet mouth inducing :biggrin:
grew a BKHP x Erdpurt last year almost to maturity but its effects wouldn't match the ones you're describing...could be the Erdpurt mellowing/rounding them...

:tiphat:orfeas

Butcher45

hail ULMV!
been puffin for a number of years now, but man oh man, I've never heard nor experienced such a thing before...salivation that is...on the contrary, the stronger the stuff the more carpet mouth inducing :biggrin:
grew a BKHP x Erdpurt last year almost to maturity but its effects wouldn't match the ones you're describing...could be the Erdpurt mellowing/rounding them...

:tiphat:orfeas

Another old-school trait I haven't come across in years (not that I recall)......the salivation trait!

Used to come across it every now and then.......that sort of herb where I'd blow the hit out, then literally two or three seconds later face the ground, purse my lips, and let the runniest saliva flow right out of my mouth onto the ground. Notice I don't say "spit" onto the ground.....the saliva was so runny it easily flowed out under the force of gravity alone.

Yea it's been awhile since I've experienced that trait.

hamstring

Veteran
Click on the ad link at the top of the page so you can go to ace seeds website

Thanks I have already done that but some real grow anecdotes are hard to beat.

Every breeder has a description but to me anyways its always better to talk to someone with real life grows under their belt. There are many grow logs of ACE sativas but I haven't seen anything about their indicas.:tiphat:

hamstring

Veteran
hello all
Thanks for anyone who took the time to reply. From what I can tell this would not be a good outdoor choice for the midwest US. I didn't read carefully the first time but want to give ACE credit for supplying good growing info. They call out 30-35% humidity during flowering.

Not conducive to midwest outdoors in September. Thanks for the help much appreciated.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW :wave:

I'm glad to know you are enjoying as much with our indica releases as with our sativas, which are our speciality. :)

Bubba Hash is without a doubt my favorite afghani smoke from our catalog. Glad your close circle are enjoying with her medicinal qualities as well! :huggg:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Grew about 12 of these bubba hash in my last run.
Leaves turned purple in my cold growroom (looked nice :) )

My patients were really fond of this strain, and they bought it so fast I forgot to leave anything for myself :wallbash:

Well, atleast I got new seeds before they were sold out

Welcome Tsiro :)

Very happy to hear that your patients liked so much Bubba Hash. Glad you got more Bubba Hash seeds before it was out of stock, because this strain always sells out very fast!

We are working at the moment to produce more stock, hopefully Bubba Hash will be back in stock around March 2018.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi jonhova,

The Bubba Hash reproduction is on going although a bit delayed ....
we expect Bubba Hash will be back in stock around May/June.

Thanks for your interest! ;)

Neiko

I just wanted to show my Bubba Hash off. This clone was gifted to me about 1.5 years ago. It instantly became my favorite indica strain. The full plant pic was day 18 of flower and the bud pics are day 26.

Got a update on the Bubba Hash. She's at day 35 of flower and I'm getting a very strong Piney fuel smell.

Looks awesome Neiko! How’s the high? Does it have a comfy cbd feel to it? I’m looking for a strain to run for some folks I know who can’t deal with high thc strains and this is on my maybe list.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Latest posts