What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

conradino23

Hey I got one going too. I've had two, but one didn't make it. Can someone enlighten me on the phenotypic expression? Bubba Kush vs Hash Plant? Mine looks more like a hybrid with 9 blade, limey green leaves. She's also quite stretchy in veg. She's starting her flowering now.

ULMW

Life!!! Seed broke and now seedling is working her way upwards towards the light! Looking forward to this one!

Hey I got one going too. I've had two, but one didn't make it. Can someone enlighten me on the phenotypic expression? Bubba Kush vs Hash Plant? Mine looks more like a hybrid with 9 blade, limey green leaves. She's also quite stretchy in veg. She's starting her flowering now.

Only grown one, but it was kind of stretchy too.

picture.php

picture.php

Great smoke, I'm popping a cross I made with it and a Jack o Nesia at the moment. Glad to have a few more to test out.

Last edited:

conradino23

My bonasai sun dep Bubba Hash in 2nd week of flowering. I don't know which pheno it is, but it has OBSCENE fuel smell that is almost paralysing :biggrin:

rlsmooth

Hi, I was thinking about ordering these beans and maybe putting around 9 plants to 90x90cm tent with 400spna. Can I expect any stretch with this strain or should I just let em grow to needed size for a good yield before flowering? Main cola dominant plant, was wondering about maybe letting em grow freely, or mayby lst'ing and keeping it down to produce many decent nuggets in a scrog type of way,any thoughts? :)

Oh yeah growing in organic soil...

ULMW

Aug 19

Aug 19

Steady she is getting ready to join the flower tent.Have topped once and hope to do again.

Attachments

• Bubbahash .jpg
    Bubbahash .jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Buddler

Veteran
Hi, I was thinking about ordering these beans and maybe putting around 9 plants to 90x90cm tent with 400spna. Can I expect any stretch with this strain or should I just let em grow to needed size for a good yield before flowering? Main cola dominant plant, was wondering about maybe letting em grow freely, or mayby lst'ing and keeping it down to produce many decent nuggets in a scrog type of way,any thoughts? :)

Ive grown them scrog or let them go, not a lot of stretch ,a good veg period produces well. So ya good luck get them going .:)

Buddler

Veteran

Double post ....

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Very beautiful Bubba Hash ULMW :)

Bubba Hash has the classic afghani hashplant traits, but has desirable stretching and vigor that usually most of the 100 % afghani lines lack of.

The stretching is interesting in this case, as it improves light penetation in indoor gardens and also improves the mold resistance outdoors due to better aeration through the plant.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bubba Hash stock about to finish

Bubba Hash stock about to finish

Just a kind reminder, we are about to finish our current Bubba Hash stock, so if you plan to grow her in the upcoming months i would recommend you to place your order soon as we won't be able to re stock her until February/March 2018.

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/bkhpfem.html

conradino23

I finished mine a little bit too early due to experiment that went awry, but it's a pretty good bud. A very calming indica with a flat, but very relaxing high. I'm gonna run few leftover seeds full season next year. I'd like to fim her few times to increase branching she lacks when grown without training.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi conradino23,

I'm glad you liked your first Bubba Hash despite being harvested early, i'm sure you will find desirable plants in your remaining Bubba Hash seeds. Bubba Hash is a relaxing indica with a lucid mental effect, it's a very pleasant and non dirty hashplant. It's also a very consistent strain for quality, high yields, very dense flowers, high resin production, effects and bag appeal.

ULMW

26 Sept

26 Sept

Looking at Bubbahash now as she settles into bud development after her stretch. I am growing day by day fonder and fonder of this plant as she is a first for me to grow. Her veg stage was slower than the Black Domina 98 x Erd Purt fem I run at the same time. Into flower she also took a week longer to reslly get into gear so to speak and show her stretch, then she found her tempo and pushed up and outwards filling a nice canopy for herself in the tent. Her glossy leaves even are appearing to gather resin rather nicely too! Nice!!!! Also her spacing of budsites gives me a feel she may gain a bit of bulk later on and need support. Maybe topping her causes this , we shall see as times progresses.
Til time,
Happy Growing!

Attachments

• BUBBAHASH 5.jpg
    BUBBAHASH 5.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 41
  • BUBBAHASH 4.jpg
    BUBBAHASH 4.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 38
  • BUBBAHASH 3.jpg
    BUBBAHASH 3.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 37
  • BUBBAHASH 2.jpg
    BUBBAHASH 2.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 45
  • BUBBAHASH 1.jpg
    BUBBAHASH 1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 42

Buddler

Veteran
Looking at Bubbahash now as she settles into bud development after her stretch. I am growing day by day fonder and fonder of this plant as she is a first for me to grow. Her veg stage was slower than the Black Domina 98 x Erd Purt fem I run at the same time. Into flower she also took a week longer to reslly get into gear so to speak and show her stretch, then she found her tempo and pushed up and outwards filling a nice canopy for herself in the tent. Her glossy leaves even are appearing to gather resin rather nicely too! Nice!!!! Also her spacing of budsites gives me a feel she may gain a bit of bulk later on and need support. Maybe topping her causes this , we shall see as times progresses.
Til time,
Happy Growing!
Oh ya! get the stakes out looking real nice ulmw your going to love her lol..:tiphat:

ULMW

Oh ya! get the stakes out looking real nice ulmw your going to love her lol..:tiphat:

Greetings Buddler, Thanks very much fi the kind words. She is truly delightful plant to grow. She is forcing out resin in great quanties and her aromas are intoxicating blend of terpenesranging from fuel to floral and earthy coffee notes too.
I just added a few support stakes and she appears to have handled topping well giving me about 6 good strong arms and heads to work with plus a couple less strong tops. I think the vegging helped her cope with the topping.
In the future months I will be testing the Bubbahash x Erd Purt and my plan is to leave them to grow untopped to compare growth habit, yield and general plant health thru the grow. I can then try the same again with a topped run.
Really looking forward to watching this bubbahash develop over the coming month.
Peace and Happy Growing!

Attachments

• Bubba Kush Automatic με πολύ όμορφε&#962
    Bubba Kush Automatic με πολύ όμορφε&#962
    63.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Autumn Indoor Garden of Life.jpg
    Autumn Indoor Garden of Life.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 78
  • bubbahash 1.jpg
    bubbahash 1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 43
  • bubbahash 2.jpg