Clear All

• Fronk
    replied
    Day 65. Chopped.

Thanks Dubi. Impressive plant.

Leave a comment:

• kamyo
    replied
    I've also found that slightly cropping the image works as well.

Leave a comment:

• SelectaZooly
    replied
    Originally posted by Humple W. View Post

And dammit, I still don't know what to do about the sideways pics!
    Before uploading, in your image software on your phone, you can turn the picture 90 degrees, than turn it back and save it. When uploading it will show upright.

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Here's a Bubba Hash pic from this morning, at precisely 4 weeks from flipping to flower. Beautiful plant!

And dammit, I still don't know what to do about the sideways pics!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mattbho
    replied
    Have to agree my bubba hash had nubs in 3 or 4 days .coffee cup window sill roots in 10-14 days .. I wish everything was such a joy to work with ..wow the above pic is frosty

Leave a comment:

• ULMW
    replied

DANk DANK DANK

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Oh, and one more thing - this gal is a GREAT cloner! She rooted faster than any cutting I've ever taken. I've been pondering a perpetual mini-SOG, where I'll grow the plants in the same 32oz deli containers I use for cuttings (pic below). I can fit up to 24 in a 2'x2' (though that might be packing them a little too densely - I think it'll depend on how tightly I can control the environment), and the idea is to add a couple and harvest a couple every week. We'll see how long this pheno takes to mature from clone, and then it may be in the running for that project.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    It's probably too soon to determine pheno, but I can't not post some more pics! I'm just too damn excited. A little past 3 weeks of flowering. Bubba Hash on the right (Crystal Gelato on the left), and a side-shot of one of the Bubba Hash buds. On a side-note, the version 3 formula of Mega Crop is absolutely killing it. Not using anything else at all.

Edit: apologies for the sideways pic. Not sure how to fix that!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Fronk
    replied
    Day 57.

Leave a comment:

• ULMW
    replied
    Bless Up Koondense.. It is a rescue dog who loves Good Herb

Leave a comment:

• Koondense
    replied
    What are those hairs, do you have a herb loving cat maybe?

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• ULMW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cakeboy
    replied
    My screen just fogged up

Leave a comment:

• ULMW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Originally posted by dubi View Post
    Welcome Humple W. Looks like a more stretchy HashPlant pheno in growth, Bubba Kush phenos have very little stretch, but you will need to wait until flowering to see what influence the flowers will hold.

Hi Kijell, thanks for your support, much appreciated. I'm sure Bubba Hash won't disappoint you as a night time smoke, its very pleasant relaxing effect, super dense resinous Afghani flowers and its very loud and refined terpenes are divine. Great indica strain for cozy winter nights.

Looking superb Fronk, perfectly healthy flowers, resinous and chunky

Best wishes with yours Im'One! Thanks for your interest culti420
    Thanks for the response and the info, Dubi! I'll be back with another pic in a few weeks then... Honestly, I don't think I've been more excited for any plant I've yet grown. Something tells me that this will be a superlative indica experience!

I'm even more excited about the Panama I'll be popping in a month or so! From everything I've seen, Ace offers some of the best beans in the biz!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X