Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grew about 12 of these bubba hash in my last run.
    Leaves turned purple in my cold growroom (looked nice )

My patients were really fond of this strain, and they bought it so fast I forgot to leave anything for myself

Well, atleast I got new seeds before they were sold out

Comment

Had a recent meditation about this bliss inducing strain. It seems to me not only a power house of hashy resin goodness and terpenes that dazzle the nose , mind and senses. Including Inducing Saliva!! Like some foods induce saliva in the mouth and wet the tongue. This herb does the same ! No carpet mouth ,instead , juicy mouth ! Great idea for elderly patients with dry mouths?
      Anyone else had similar experience?
      Happy growing!
      Last edited by ULMW; 10-25-2017, 04:40.

Comment

Hello Ace seeds.

I am a old fart guerrilla who has have grow many outdoor strains ----many strains he says with pride and anguish.

I have heard ACE seeds name come up more than once but indicas have not been the subject on any of the conversations. Would love to experience the satisfaction of the tiva heads.

Tell me more about potency ----I Love couch lock indicas is this one?
        harvest date around 42 deg north?
        mold resistance of the described bud density?
        any outdoor anecdotes please?

Comment

Click on the ad link at the top of the page so you can go to ace seeds website

Comment

Originally posted by ULMW View Post
            ...Including Inducing Saliva!! Like some foods induce saliva in the mouth and wet the tongue. This herb does the same ! No carpet mouth ,instead , juicy mouth ! Great idea for elderly patients with dry mouths?
            Anyone else had similar experience?
            Happy growing!
            hail ULMV!
            been puffin for a number of years now, but man oh man, I've never heard nor experienced such a thing before...salivation that is...on the contrary, the stronger the stuff the more carpet mouth inducing
            grew a BKHP x Erdpurt last year almost to maturity but its effects wouldn't match the ones you're describing...could be the Erdpurt mellowing/rounding them...

orfeas
            “… any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee.. ”
            — Donne, Meditation XVII

Comment

Originally posted by orfeas View Post
              hail ULMV!
              been puffin for a number of years now, but man oh man, I've never heard nor experienced such a thing before...salivation that is...on the contrary, the stronger the stuff the more carpet mouth inducing
              grew a BKHP x Erdpurt last year almost to maturity but its effects wouldn't match the ones you're describing...could be the Erdpurt mellowing/rounding them...

orfeas
              Another old-school trait I haven't come across in years (not that I recall)......the salivation trait!

Used to come across it every now and then.......that sort of herb where I'd blow the hit out, then literally two or three seconds later face the ground, purse my lips, and let the runniest saliva flow right out of my mouth onto the ground. Notice I don't say "spit" onto the ground.....the saliva was so runny it easily flowed out under the force of gravity alone.

Yea it's been awhile since I've experienced that trait.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandomota View Post
                Click on the ad link at the top of the page so you can go to ace seeds website
                Thanks I have already done that but some real grow anecdotes are hard to beat.

Every breeder has a description but to me anyways its always better to talk to someone with real life grows under their belt. There are many grow logs of ACE sativas but I haven't seen anything about their indicas.

Comment

hello all
                  Thanks for anyone who took the time to reply. From what I can tell this would not be a good outdoor choice for the midwest US. I didn't read carefully the first time but want to give ACE credit for supplying good growing info. They call out 30-35% humidity during flowering.

Not conducive to midwest outdoors in September. Thanks for the help much appreciated.

Comment

Hi ULMW

I'm glad to know you are enjoying as much with our indica releases as with our sativas, which are our speciality.

Bubba Hash is without a doubt my favorite afghani smoke from our catalog. Glad your close circle are enjoying with her medicinal qualities as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Tsiro View Post
                      Grew about 12 of these bubba hash in my last run.
                      Leaves turned purple in my cold growroom (looked nice )

My patients were really fond of this strain, and they bought it so fast I forgot to leave anything for myself

Well, atleast I got new seeds before they were sold out
                      Welcome Tsiro

Very happy to hear that your patients liked so much Bubba Hash. Glad you got more Bubba Hash seeds before it was out of stock, because this strain always sells out very fast!

We are working at the moment to produce more stock, hopefully Bubba Hash will be back in stock around March 2018.

Comment

Dubi is this on track for march release?

Comment

Hi jonhova,

The Bubba Hash reproduction is on going although a bit delayed ....
                          we expect Bubba Hash will be back in stock around May/June.

Thanks for your interest!

Comment

I just wanted to show my Bubba Hash off. This clone was gifted to me about 1.5 years ago. It instantly became my favorite indica strain. The full plant pic was day 18 of flower and the bud pics are day 26.

Comment

Got a update on the Bubba Hash. She's at day 35 of flower and I'm getting a very strong Piney fuel smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Neiko View Post
                                Got a update on the Bubba Hash. She's at day 35 of flower and I'm getting a very strong Piney fuel smell.
                                Looks awesome Neiko! How’s the high? Does it have a comfy cbd feel to it? I’m looking for a strain to run for some folks I know who can’t deal with high thc strains and this is on my maybe list.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X