What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

ULMW

Thank You Dubi. Sown one of the new stock and know I amgoing be enjoying Bubbahash this Early Autumn. Looking forward tothatsweet potent medication... Pain free times!!! Yeah!! Great Med Strain. I got PHN and it can really help reduce nerve pain and upliftvspirit and mindset.

G

Love this babe...
n43H42s.jpg
xc65OGw.jpg

G

She is asking for a transplant,but she might need to wait for a week( or two :biggrin: )

PvyHDvt.jpg

G

Pre-flower beast mode :biggrin: We see eye2eye right now but seems that she will exceed me in height despite the small pot,topping,stem crushing...
Just checked strain description and mentions that it might be ready in late september,neat!I will boost her meals,she really is a heavy feeder.

tX7bFwO.jpg
XBXpCvD.jpg

orfeas

Veteran
Sockdolager! and if polyphagia is the attitude she fosters, glut her till she pukes... :woohoo:

:tiphat:orf

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely friend :)

Glad to know she is already starting the flowering! Yeah, Bubba Hash can take quite high levels of nutrients, especially in the peak of flowering production.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
That's good to know Dubi, mine are about to get a new feeding schedule tonight. Great plants Syd, thanks for sharing. Peace

rlsmooth

Stunning how vital and lively those plants look. Still using BioBizz or how u fertilize nowadays, Syd? ^^

R

red23

Got to thank you for two reasons Syd.The photos, and,for your guidance,when faced with a problem about year ago.Greek sativa and you got me into this wonderful adventure.Got to thank Orfeas as well, cause at 38N,I expected the standards to be high,and,so they are :)

Attachments

• IMG_2419.jpg
    IMG_2419.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 33
G

Thanks guys!:tiphat:
Rlsmooth it's biobizz / iguana juice (AN) everyday rotation .
Happy to help if I did,red.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Syd :dance013:

Your indicas look super healthy and vibrant this year, maybe it would be a nice idea to train them with a SCROG net to open and support the branches towards the flowering stage.

Best wishes friend, hope you are enjoying summer time! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi red23,

Glad you are enjoying so far with our genetics and that you feel comfortable with the beautiful community we all have built here. We must feel lucky that kind and great growers like Syd, orfeas and many others are participating in this room.

I had a very nice first Bubba Hash grow,4 plants under progressive wattage to 1000 in 5 gal real Smart pots and fresh Fox farms soil with all the nutes I got a 6 footer including roots down to the smallest of 4.5 foot,they went to 65 days flower and all are very potent
very nice and to grow the Malawi or Violeta next
thanks guys

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome aggregatebuzz!

Glad you enjoyed with your 4 Bubba Hash females! :)
Feel free to post some pics of them if you wish.

Best wishes with your next Malawi and Violeta grow! :yes:

rlsmooth

Tent setup 2 days ago:

B3o6zFHl.jpg

Maybe more Bubba Kush in this than hashplant?

pSeYL6tl.jpg

Moar hashplant like?

Wayne Stretchy

AqW2nirl.jpg

Girl with the looks

EuqPVY6l.jpg

rlsmooth

Bad pic of some Bubba tops starting flowering week 3. Edit. I think these are the stretchiest plants I've ever grown..especially the specimen in the back.. :D

W0mZjVsl.jpg

Last edited:
G

I think these are the stretchiest plants I've ever grown..especially the specimen in the back.. :D

Hi bro!Beautiful plants!I guess the stretch must come from the OG lineage of bubba,I had 2 OG plants this year plus the bubba hash and they all had the same kind of lanky stretch with extreme branching.Bubba hadh was a bit sturdier,but still ...So sad I didn't get to finish her,I'm running it again next year for sure... :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts