What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

mendosa

ixxcgz.jpg

This is my bubbakush x hashplant, the best smell and the best picture of my galery

island_organics

@dubi can´t wait til these are available again. Beautiful taste, aroma, and effect from this variety. I miss cracking the lid on a jar full of this to slowly savour the delicious aroma!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Yep, excellent results for such a small pot Dr King! :)

I'm glad you are satisfied with the Bubba Kush x HashPlant and that your experience with the strain is similar to our description of the strain.
We have received great feedback about this limited edition. We will try to reproduce the hybrid again in the future when we have the chance.

There are some 'diesel' phenos in the BKHP that could match very well with your Chemdog, although the more classic hashy coffee phenos can produce a nice mix too.

Thanks a lot for sharing your outcome with us.

Was thata 12 oz soup can?. :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you all for sharing such beautiful Bubba HashPlants pictures! :huggg: They are mouth watering :yummy:

As we speak, a new Bubba Kush x HashPlant reproduction is on the way so hopefully it will be released again early next year (most probably around March). The Bubba and BKHP crosses with ErdPurt will be released also early next year as limited editions.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
This cross is bubbakush/hashplant x othaze
View Image
Sorry for the position of the imagen

Funny mendosa :)

What's the story behind this cross ? I would love to know more info about it, if possible, and some close up pictures so we can check better the flowering traits. Thanks for sharing it!

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
As we speak, a new Bubba Kush x HashPlant reproduction is on the way so hopefully it will be released again early next year (most probably around March).

Makes me smile, I've been hoping to get my hands on these beans!

S

scai

Have to have some of them.
Is Hashfruit from same Hashplant? (edit:no, Hashfruit is Sandstorm x Peyote Purple )

island_organics

Thank you all for sharing such beautiful Bubba HashPlants pictures! :huggg: They are mouth watering :yummy:

As we speak, a new Bubba Kush x HashPlant reproduction is on the way so hopefully it will be released again early next year (most probably around March). The Bubba and BKHP crosses with ErdPurt will be released also early next year as limited editions.

Yes! That's made my day @dubi. Muchismo gracias!

ULMW

Really looking forward to growing this one Dubi. Thanks for your guidance and recommendation. This July 9th is sewing time again!
Full moon fun!!!Happy Growing

rlsmooth

This looks like the plant I'm gonna run come Autumn.. :) Can't wait. Althought it's a main top dominant plant, which probaply doesn't stretch much( Am I right?) was thinking about maybe fim topping it or lsting to produce short bonsai type of bushes( like one guy posted earlier on this thread, beatyful plant) and trying to get my tent full of dense indica nuggets :p

ULMW

Soaking a seed now! In readiness for the July Full Moon. Really interested in this one and her pain killing properties for my bad back issues.

48N

Soaking a seed now! In readiness for the July Full Moon. Really interested in this one and her pain killing properties for my bad back issues.

You're gonna sleep soundly
Melting
Becoming one with your mattress

Latest posts

Latest posts