Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	527
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	17863938
    Originally posted by Humple W. View Post

Beautiful!! What grow medium/method?
    Thanks!
    Fox Farm Ocean Forest, 4 gallon pot, 20 Led lights mix of 2700K, 3000K and 5000K in closet.
    I haven't added any ferts because it looks like it doesn't need any.
    Last edited by Azure; 05-23-2021, 23:32.

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Originally posted by Azure View Post
    Bubba Hash - Day 2 of 12-12
    Beautiful!! What grow medium/method?

Leave a comment:

• Azure
    replied
    Bubba Hash - Day 2 of 12-12
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Azure; 05-23-2021, 23:33.

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    I usually try to wait until at least one day prior to the week-mark before posting an update picture (don't want to spam the thread unnecessarily), but dammit, I want to share, so I will!

Five days since the last pic. Impressive growth! I've had to keep the light turned down lower than I'd like, because of the heat, but they're healthy and happy for now. Stretched them out a bit to invite the light into their nether regions...

Name:	PXL_20210521_181800708.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	17862618

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Two Bubba Hash, at one week in flower as of today.

Name:	PXL_20210516_170024350.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	17858727

Leave a comment:

• chiesesganja
    replied

Yeah, the effects are absolutely outstanding. Favorite indica/BLD ever. The power in the body, combined with the unexpected mental clarity (despite the fact that it's wonderful sleep medicine) gives me this feeling that I'm smoking what an Afghani-derived strain is really supposed to be. Some of the kindest ganja I've ever had. I don't think it would even be possible to 'noid out on this stuff, no matter how much you smoke. I love it!

Just flipped these two BH girls on Sunday. Hoping they don't outgrow the tent! Just 9 more weeks to go... Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210509_135917354.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	17854754
    at least 5 runs ~~~~

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Originally posted by Common Sense View Post
    Thanks KinKrit. Not easy to cut her down. Enjoy looking at her so much.

With regard to effects, Humple W. and others have really raised my expectations, however. After all, growing her as an ornamental plant is a bit beside the point.
    Yeah, the effects are absolutely outstanding. Favorite indica/BLD ever. The power in the body, combined with the unexpected mental clarity (despite the fact that it's wonderful sleep medicine) gives me this feeling that I'm smoking what an Afghani-derived strain is really supposed to be. Some of the kindest ganja I've ever had. I don't think it would even be possible to 'noid out on this stuff, no matter how much you smoke. I love it!

Just flipped these two BH girls on Sunday. Hoping they don't outgrow the tent! Just 9 more weeks to go... Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210509_135917354.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	17854754

Leave a comment:

• Common Sense
    replied
    Thanks KinKrit. Not easy to cut her down. Enjoy looking at her so much.

With regard to effects, Humple W. and others have really raised my expectations, however. After all, growing her as an ornamental plant is a bit beside the point.

Leave a comment:

• KinKrit
    replied
    Cool,mice work

Leave a comment:

• Common Sense
    replied
    here is more. Click image for larger version  Name:	Bubba Hash 54dfl (1 von 4).jpg Views:	9 Size:	39.1 KB ID:	17851580Click image for larger version  Name:	Bubba Hash 54dfl (1 von 1)-2.jpg Views:	8 Size:	126.1 KB ID:	17851579Click image for larger version  Name:	Bubba Hash 54dfl (4 von 4).jpg Views:	8 Size:	58.0 KB ID:	17851581

seeds were a courtesy from dubi! Thanks ace for generating these genetics 🤗
    Last edited by Common Sense; 05-07-2021, 10:09.

Leave a comment:

• Common Sense
    replied

Name:	Bubba Hash 54dfl (2 von 4).jpg
Views:	412
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	17851559Click image for larger version

Name:	Bubba Hash 54dfl (3 von 4).jpg
Views:	412
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	17851560Click image for larger version

Name:	Bubba Hash 54dfl (1 von 1).jpg
Views:	413
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	17851558

these are all day 54. She told me to let her be until Sunday, which will be day 58.

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Originally posted by chiesesganja View Post

haha i turn to og line ~~~bh too lazy,,,,,,,,,
    Haha, I hear ya', brother! But sometimes lazy is just what I need!

Never grown an OG. Closest I've got is my Black D.O.G., which has Fire OG as a grandparent. Bought OG from dispensaries plenty of times, but I can't recall the quality, and who knows if it was even legit!

Leave a comment:

• chiesesganja
    replied
    Here's my next round of Bubba Hash. I decided to do 2 plants this time - need to keep her in my stash at all times, if possible!

Name:	PXL_20210506_164830676.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	17851211

I don't think I already posted this little testimonial, but a couple of weeks ago I had a terrible toothache that woke me in the middle of the night. I'm no stranger to toothaches, as I've had a lot of dental problems (the doc says it's shit genetics! Haha...), so I knew better than to expect any relief; I usually just pace the floor until I'm exhausted enough to go back to sleep. But my wife followed me out to the kitchen and insisted on packing a couple bong bowls of Bubba Hash, in hopes it would help. I really didn't have any expectation that it would, but holy shit and thank God, to my very pleasant surprise, after back-to-back bowls, the pain began to numb, and within an hour I was able to rest, not totally pain-free, but so, so, SO much more comfortable. I've tried many different strains for pain, with varying degrees of success, but I've never had anything that relieves like Bubba Hash. Excellent for my fucked up knees as well, and wonderful for sleep.

Bubba Hash is easily the most medicinal strain I've ever consumed. I don't plan to stop growing her for a looooong time, if ever. Thanks, Ace!
    haha i turn to og line ~~~bh too lazy,,,,,,,,,

Leave a comment:

• Humple W.
    replied
    Here's my next round of Bubba Hash. I decided to do 2 plants this time - need to keep her in my stash at all times, if possible!

Name:	PXL_20210506_164830676.jpg
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	17851211

I don't think I already posted this little testimonial, but a couple of weeks ago I had a terrible toothache that woke me in the middle of the night. I'm no stranger to toothaches, as I've had a lot of dental problems (the doc says it's shit genetics! Haha...), so I knew better than to expect any relief; I usually just pace the floor until I'm exhausted enough to go back to sleep. But my wife followed me out to the kitchen and insisted on packing a couple bong bowls of Bubba Hash, in hopes it would help. I really didn't have any expectation that it would, but holy shit and thank God, to my very pleasant surprise, after back-to-back bowls, the pain began to numb, and within an hour I was able to rest, not totally pain-free, but so, so, SO much more comfortable. I've tried many different strains for pain, with varying degrees of success, but I've never had anything that relieves like Bubba Hash. Excellent for my fucked up knees as well, and wonderful for sleep.

Bubba Hash is easily the most medicinal strain I've ever consumed. I don't plan to stop growing her for a looooong time, if ever. Thanks, Ace!

Leave a comment:

• Common Sense
    replied
    ... like this one.
    This was taken a week ago at day f48

Name:	BH 48f small.jpg
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	17851199

Leave a comment:

Working...