X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ULMW
    replied
    Really looking forward to growing this one Dubi. Thanks for your guidance and recommendation. This July 9th is sewing time again!
    Full moon fun!!!Happy Growing

Leave a comment:

• dubi
    replied
    It's time to settle a Bubba Hash (aka Bubba Kush x HashPlant) official thread and this one is perfect. So it goes to the sticky zone.

I have updated the Bubba Hash analysis with its terpene profile in the 'ACE Seeds' strains - cannabinoid and terpene analysis' thread, post #13:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...8&postcount=13

Leave a comment:

• island_organics
    replied
    Originally posted by dubi View Post
    Thank you all for sharing such beautiful Bubba HashPlants pictures! They are mouth watering

As we speak, a new Bubba Kush x HashPlant reproduction is on the way so hopefully it will be released again early next year (most probably around March). The Bubba and BKHP crosses with ErdPurt will be released also early next year as limited editions.
    Yes! That's made my day @dubi. Muchismo gracias!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Have to have some of them.
    Is Hashfruit from same Hashplant? (edit:no, Hashfruit is Sandstorm x Peyote Purple )

Leave a comment:

• Dropped Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by dubi View Post
    As we speak, a new Bubba Kush x HashPlant reproduction is on the way so hopefully it will be released again early next year (most probably around March).

Makes me smile, I've been hoping to get my hands on these beans!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X