• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OlDirtyHuman
    replied

Got one of these going.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This is probably one plant ACE should have kept.
    Thank good I have some cuttings coming along all time, and always is SUPER sticky, reliable, productive and smells like parfum

Not a pure sativa but a plant that has it's place on my growingcabinet
    Just taking down flowers that had ruff time when we went to Thailand and "nanny" didn't know what they needed.
    So poor conditions and still reliable

Buddlers picture says it all.

Leave a comment:

• Buddler
    replied
    Hi had to throw up some more pics of second run of ABH, Getting more dialed in great plant

Leave a comment:

• jay sus
    replied
    as usual, awesome. that looks so delicious. can´t go wrong with the ace seems like

Leave a comment:

• Buddler
    replied

ABH.

Leave a comment:

• jay sus
    replied
    dunno, 60° N makes it bit impossible, but will try erdpurt, and nepal jam x erdpurt. wont get real bud, but somwthing is possible, with bit of luck. otherwise autos are only viable way, maybe some ace strain crossed to auto?

Leave a comment:

• Buddler
    replied
    Originally posted by jay sus View Post
    absolutely marvelous! well done.
    Thanks buddy hoping for a great grow season for you hope to get some Ace monster going outside this yr.. Bud

Leave a comment:

• jay sus
    replied
    absolutely marvelous! well done.

Leave a comment:

• Buddler
    replied
    Thanks Dubi , ABH seven weeks in on straight water till chop now..

Leave a comment:

• dubi
    replied
    Thanks Buddler Your contribution is much appreciated.

Your Bubba Hashes look incredible healthy and resinous, maybe the yield is not going to be very high, but i'm sure you will harvest very solid, dense, resinous flowers of great indica quality.

I have been smoking lately a bit of Bubba Hash BHO and hash, and love it
    My favourite indica hash from this year.

Leave a comment:

• Buddler
    replied
    Hi Ace fans heres my other ABH 6 Weeks in thanks..Bud

Leave a comment:

• EastCoast710
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr.King View Post
    Thanks . Dubi is still working with it, just not currently. Ace is going to release this again in the future.

Sounds about right man. I wish I could have let mine go another 2 weeks but that's how it goes, next time for sure. You are more then welcome to post your photos man. Never jealous against another farmer .

Dubi that does sound interesting. If you are ever looking for people to test your new genetics, I would be more than happy to do so. That sounds like fun rather then testing or working.

a lot of older farmers will say. when u think its done give it another week or two..

Leave a comment:

• Buddler
    replied
    Thanks fellas , these plants are grown in a stadium with coco twin vert sixes.. They got the bubba smell but the hash plant size big yields just what I was looking for.Bud

Leave a comment:

• Dr.King
    replied
    Originally posted by Buddler View Post
    View Image View Image View Image Heres my first ABH of the yr 5 weeks in I have two phenos the other is a beaut more to hash side , both keepers big and frosty have to post some pics of other when I get time.
    Hell yea they are some frost girls. Thanks for sharing man. Tons more frost then mine. What is she under or was she outside? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• gorilla ganja
    replied
    Frosty is right, looks like they are sprinkled with sugar.
    Very nice
    Cheers GG

Leave a comment:

Working...
X