X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ULMW
    replied
    Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
    Lookin' good ULMW!Looks like more on the Hashplant side I think...
    Greetings Syd, Hope you are well. Sorry I postedwrong pi. Had too many pon mi phone here got muddled. Excuse mi. Just eduted it so now she is correct

Leave a comment:

• Syd Barrett
    replied
    Lookin' good ULMW!Looks like more on the Hashplant side I think...

Leave a comment:

• ULMW
    replied
    Aug 19

Steady she is getting ready to join the flower tent.Have topped once and hope to do again.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ULMW; 08-19-2017, 13:22. Reason: wrong pic

Leave a comment:

• ULMW
    replied
    AUG 7

All going well
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rlsmooth
    replied
    Hi, I was thinking about ordering these beans and maybe putting around 9 plants to 90x90cm tent with 400spna. Can I expect any stretch with this strain or should I just let em grow to needed size for a good yield before flowering? Main cola dominant plant, was wondering about maybe letting em grow freely, or mayby lst'ing and keeping it down to produce many decent nuggets in a scrog type of way,any thoughts?

Oh yeah growing in organic soil...

Leave a comment:

• ULMW
    replied
    Originally posted by conradino23 View Post
    My bonasai sun dep Bubba Hash in 2nd week of flowering. I don't know which pheno it is, but it has OBSCENE fuel smell that is almost paralysing

View Image View Image View Image View Image
    Looking fantastic! So healthy and strong !

Leave a comment:

• conradino23
    replied
    My bonasai sun dep Bubba Hash in 2nd week of flowering. I don't know which pheno it is, but it has OBSCENE fuel smell that is almost paralysing

Leave a comment:

• OlDirtyHuman
    replied
    Originally posted by conradino23 View Post
    Hey I got one going too. I've had two, but one didn't make it. Can someone enlighten me on the phenotypic expression? Bubba Kush vs Hash Plant? Mine looks more like a hybrid with 9 blade, limey green leaves. She's also quite stretchy in veg. She's starting her flowering now.
    Only grown one, but it was kind of stretchy too.

Great smoke, I'm popping a cross I made with it and a Jack o Nesia at the moment. Glad to have a few more to test out.
    Last edited by OlDirtyHuman; 07-11-2017, 03:50.

Leave a comment:

• ULMW
    replied
    Life!!! Seed broke and now seedling is working her way upwards towards the light! Looking forward to this one!

Leave a comment:

• conradino23
    replied
    Hey I got one going too. I've had two, but one didn't make it. Can someone enlighten me on the phenotypic expression? Bubba Kush vs Hash Plant? Mine looks more like a hybrid with 9 blade, limey green leaves. She's also quite stretchy in veg. She's starting her flowering now.

Leave a comment:

• 48N
    replied
    Originally posted by ULMW View Post
    Soaking a seed now! In readiness for the July Full Moon. Really interested in this one and her pain killing properties for my bad back issues.
    You're gonna sleep soundly
    Melting
    Becoming one with your mattress

Leave a comment:

• ULMW
    replied
    Soaking a seed now! In readiness for the July Full Moon. Really interested in this one and her pain killing properties for my bad back issues.

Leave a comment:

• Minb
    replied
    Looks really nice. And very good pictures.
    Can I ask you for the base of the pot? How is it?

Leave a comment:

• rlsmooth
    replied
    This looks like the plant I'm gonna run come Autumn.. Can't wait. Althought it's a main top dominant plant, which probaply doesn't stretch much( Am I right?) was thinking about maybe fim topping it or lsting to produce short bonsai type of bushes( like one guy posted earlier on this thread, beatyful plant) and trying to get my tent full of dense indica nuggets :P

Leave a comment:

• ULMW
    replied
    Really looking forward to growing this one Dubi. Thanks for your guidance and recommendation. This July 9th is sewing time again!
    Full moon fun!!!Happy Growing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X