What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

island_organics

Beautiful plant brother, very beautiful your dog is a pit bull Red noise right? I love this dog breed, I have an American Staffordshire and his name is Hoffman given in honor of the great Albert in July he turned 12, he is still a smart old man but the years make themselves felt. Sorry for my long digression but I'm in love with this splendid breed and with all the molossoids in particular and forgive my Out bye beautiful
🥰🥰:tree::smokeit::watchplant::growth:
Thanks man, and yes she's a red nose pitbull. I took her out of a shelter two years ago, she's super friendly and playful. Everyone falls in love when they meet her.

Koondense

Veteran
Super nice :)
A bit of thought material...
Did you at some point thing about giving her more root space?
How do you feel about up-potting at this stage?
"Sativas" would love it but would get out of control(probably), since this is an "indica" it would maybe delay the flowering or mess with it...
Anyway, it's just a thought plus a chance to fantasize about big plants.
Keep her happy and she'll keep you happy ;)

Cheers

island_organics

Super nice :)
A bit of thought material...
Did you at some point thing about giving her more root space?
How do you feel about up-potting at this stage?
"Sativas" would love it but would get out of control(probably), since this is an "indica" it would maybe delay the flowering or mess with it...
Anyway, it's just a thought plus a chance to fantasize about big plants.
Keep her happy and she'll keep you happy ;)

Cheers
She would certainly enjoy more root space but will be good with what she’s got. It would be very easy to re-pot by burying the fabric pot about halfway up. No need to remove the current pot as the fine root hairs will grow right through. She’s finished stretching now and is in bloom.

Im'One

I'm gonna run my bubba hash soon. I grew it several years ago and intend to again. When I saw it was getting discontinued I bought six seeds asap. My experiences were like everyone else's. My remaining stash is two years old and has lumps of resin that won't easily cut up in the grinder!!
I love this strain. I was surprised to find some cbd phenos when I ran a beam test on it. I ran several strains and this bubba hash had almost as much cbd as my dancehall.
My last run was 56 days of 12.12 and they're ready to cut.
I did have one bad experiences as my mom that I kept for 2 years died whne I tried putting her outside in my green house
It was too ht as it was over 100 f. For three days and killed her. I loved cloning her and should have kept some clones in the growroom but got lazy and lost her.
I hope to find another cbd pheno. Mixing this with dancehall is a powerful muscle relaxant

island_organics

Bubbahash in early bloom. She’s a little hungry for nitrogen so I’m giving her liquid feeds of comfrey and alfalfa which will also give a good amount of potassium so she’ll stay healthy through flowering. Other than that she’s very vigorous and throwing arm sized spears that are already sparkling with pungent resin. I’m already drooling at the thought of how good this’ll be in late bloom.
F381313C-923F-4756-8BF7-1FAC92EDFFB5.jpeg
5A94496A-E893-49B0-B0BF-1A81F3AE78EA.jpeg
E259DFCE-6A3E-4AC4-A802-03CE2AB110FF.jpeg
7A68FEB6-B9D0-498D-872B-62A1383AE826.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bubbahash in early bloom. She’s a little hungry for nitrogen so I’m giving her liquid feeds of comfrey and alfalfa which will also give a good amount of potassium so she’ll stay healthy through flowering. Other than that she’s very vigorous and throwing arm sized spears that are already sparkling with pungent resin. I’m already drooling at the thought of how good this’ll be in late bloom.
View attachment 18887730 View attachment 18887732 View attachment 18887733 View attachment 18887734

That's a healthy, happy and well grown outdoor plant @island_organics :) always impressed with your growing skills, plants love your company and good cares! She took a while to transition to flowering, but now she is forming very promising colas.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm gonna run my bubba hash soon. I grew it several years ago and intend to again. When I saw it was getting discontinued I bought six seeds asap. My experiences were like everyone else's. My remaining stash is two years old and has lumps of resin that won't easily cut up in the grinder!!
I love this strain. I was surprised to find some cbd phenos when I ran a beam test on it. I ran several strains and this bubba hash had almost as much cbd as my dancehall.
My last run was 56 days of 12.12 and they're ready to cut.
I did have one bad experiences as my mom that I kept for 2 years died whne I tried putting her outside in my green house
It was too ht as it was over 100 f. For three days and killed her. I loved cloning her and should have kept some clones in the growroom but got lazy and lost her.
I hope to find another cbd pheno. Mixing this with dancehall is a powerful muscle relaxant

Glad you had a good experience with Bubba Hash and that you want to revisit the strain @Im'One ;)
Please, keep us updated!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
This years Bubba Hash, I love this strain and it has always been the most vigourous broad leaved pine tree style indica in the garden. A showstopper. It is starting to smell like the greasy pine nuts aroma I remember from last year. View attachment 18891154

Damn! ehhehehehe @moofingaround you are growing every Afghani genetics we have released!
Thank you very much for your support. This year Bubba Hash looks great, really good flower/leaf ratio for an indica. Good luck!