What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

island_organics

I first grew Bubbahash eight years ago and got a stunning plant that was very bubba dominant. Absolutely beautiful herb of top quality. Incredible taste and effects. Lost the mother and couldn’t find more seeds but finally managed to find the last two packs from a re-seller last year so she gets a place in the garden this year. @dubi we need this one back in your catalogue… it’s too good not to be! 😁
E994E899-6F8D-4E8A-894C-1E2C597C61F6.jpeg
64E02C50-CBC6-4378-AF76-66863430DBAD.jpeg
11F4D0DA-2F5F-4718-8AEE-63C8334592EB.jpeg
E9B48CC1-D063-4D27-A9FD-A97943197D7E.jpeg
FAB119CA-BEEB-43AE-8D12-71445273DC74.jpeg
86A40286-B23B-4079-9657-34A243172121.jpeg
C204D983-BDD4-4B1B-ABC0-AABEF5D8AE09.jpeg
84C1D615-5C0E-4BEA-9843-49BD6B8AA122.jpeg

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
that's great to hear @farmerlion ;) those 10 year old Zamal Hash seeds were fatty and healthy, hopefully they still germinate fine!
I bumped them until next season. Pulled out some Highland Nepalese Grape m x f Auto Zamaldelica to finish out some bags this season.
Have a beautiful summer dubi
farmerlion

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Impressive vigorous growth for such an indica strain! 💪

@FletchF.Fletch so happy to see she revegged so fast and well and that you are already taking clones :yes: Great job! Thanks for keeping the genetics alive.

Such an impressive development is just 2 months from seedling @island_organics ;)
Wonderful bushy structure and super healthy, deep green indica color during growth.
Guess she must be about to flower, keep the feeding strong!

Thanks for the updates guys!

island_organics

Impressive vigorous growth for such an indica strain! 💪

@FletchF.Fletch so happy to see she revegged so fast and well and that you are already taking clones :yes: Great job! Thanks for keeping the genetics alive.

Such an impressive development is just 2 months from seedling @island_organics ;)
Wonderful bushy structure and super healthy, deep green indica color during growth.
Guess she must be about to flower, keep the feeding strong!

Thanks for the updates guys!
I love this plant! She’s very vigorous and is still stretching but very close to being in flower now. I’m just about to top dress again today and that should see her through until maturity. Looking forward to seeing some resin encrusted flowers soon!

spigolaro

Beautiful plant brother, very beautiful your dog is a pit bull Red noise right? I love this dog breed, I have an American Staffordshire and his name is Hoffman given in honor of the great Albert in July he turned 12, he is still a smart old man but the years make themselves felt. Sorry for my long digression but I'm in love with this splendid breed and with all the molossoids in particular and forgive my Out bye beautiful
🥰🥰:tree::smokeit::watchplant::growth:

island_organics

Beautiful, looking very healthy.
Also pretty narrow leaves considering the parents. Always lovely to see narrow leaves ;)
Take good care of her, and take lots pics, I bet they'll look amazing :)
Btw what size is the pot?

Cheers
Yeah the leaves are fairly narrow. When i grew it indoors they were wider. She's gonna be in full bloom soon enough. Pot size is 100 litres.

Latest posts

Latest posts