What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

Dr.King

Veteran

Hell yea they are some frost girls. Thanks for sharing man. Tons more frost then mine. What is she under or was she outside? Thanks.

Buddler

Veteran
Thanks fellas , these plants are grown in a stadium with coco twin vert sixes.. They got the bubba smell but the hash plant size big yields just what I was looking for.Bud

EastCoast710

Thanks :tiphat:. Dubi is still working with it, just not currently. Ace is going to release this again in the future.

Sounds about right man. I wish I could have let mine go another 2 weeks but that's how it goes, next time for sure. You are more then welcome to post your photos man. Never jealous against another farmer :).

Dubi that does sound interesting. If you are ever looking for people to test your new genetics, I would be more than happy to do so. That sounds like fun rather then testing or working.

a lot of older farmers will say. when u think its done give it another week or two..

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Buddler :tiphat: Your contribution is much appreciated.

Your Bubba Hashes look incredible healthy and resinous, maybe the yield is not going to be very high, but i'm sure you will harvest very solid, dense, resinous flowers of great indica quality.

I have been smoking lately a bit of Bubba Hash BHO and hash, and love it:)
My favourite indica hash from this year.

jay sus

dunno, 60° N makes it bit impossible, but will try erdpurt, and nepal jam x erdpurt. wont get real bud, but somwthing is possible, with bit of luck. otherwise autos are only viable way, maybe some ace strain crossed to auto?

Buddler

Veteran
Hi had to throw up some more pics of second run of ABH, Getting more dialed in great plant :tiphat:
picture.php

S

scai

This is probably one plant ACE should have kept.
Thank good I have some cuttings coming along all time, and always is SUPER sticky, reliable, productive and smells like parfum ;)

Not a pure sativa but a plant that has it's place on my growingcabinet ;)
Just taking down flowers that had ruff time when we went to Thailand and "nanny" didn't know what they needed.
So poor conditions and still reliable ;)

Buddlers picture says it all.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Buddler! I'm glad you found the genetics enough interesting to make a second run!

Thanks scai too for keeping this genetics alive!
We will try to bring Bubba Hash back in stock for end of the year or for next year.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
I have found it to be very strong medicine. I call it "stupid" pot (in an affectionate way) because I have found myself staring at the computer screen and realize that 15 minutes have passed. Not a strain you want to count on for getting a lot of work done unless you enjoy working very, very s-l-o-w-l-y. It was highly effective for "changing" my relationship to pain resulting from a tooth nerve going supernova. Thoroughly chilled the scene out. Big time. Will definitely keep some on hand to help some folks out (and me too, of course).

Buddler

Veteran
Thanks Buddler! I'm glad you found the genetics enough interesting to make a second run!

Thanks scai too for keeping this genetics alive!
We will try to bring Bubba Hash back in stock for end of the year or for next year.

Many thanks Dubi I have two nice mothers will be around my garden for a while .And scai :tiphat:too ,great energy around Ace forums..and great growers:biggrin:..Bud

The English Cut

I have to chime in here with the praise for this plant. I grew one in the garden last year. It may well be my favourite. Amazing tasting, ridiculously potent, good production and not too much trouble to cultivate outdoors either, so I've kept a mother going. It also makes some seriously delicious hash, no surprise there!

The smell is rich sweet woody and herb/spicy, the flavour similar but with touches of licorice and citrus, a very complex and satisfying terpene profile and a smoke that really fills you up.

Effect is almost instant, first in the head/face but quickly moving down to the body. Feels like a shoulder/back massage. Great for relaxing and pain relief but not really mind-numbing, a more fun and amusing high, for me at least.

How potent? It's so strong that even if I've been smoking and dabbing all day long, I can smoke a bowl of this and it will still knock me sideways, I haven't found the ceiling for this weed yet either, the high just keeps accumulating!

picture.php

picture.php

Big thanks to dubi for releasing this hybrid, and for being kind enough to send me some of the new (Bubba Kush x Hashplant #64) x Erdpurt hybrids to try. I've popped 3 and they're looking really nice, super-vigorous. It'd be nice to know what characteristics the #64 pheno was selected for:

picture.php

And here are some of the seedlings I made hitting my BKHP mum with some Bangi Haze pollen. I popped 20 to test seed viability, they all germinated so I'm just going to keep going with them.
picture.php

Too early to say much about them but they all smell very much like their mum on the stem-rub. My hope is to retain the terpene profile of the BKHP but add some of the outdoor resilience of the bangi haze, if things look good I'll use some males to pollinate the mum again for a backcross. All good fun anyway. Peace, TEC.

S

scai

Thanks Dubi, I think people like this combo. I know I liked ;)
Good genetics.
Yes Buddler, there is good energy and it will go a long way ;)