This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iTarzan View Post
    This was a good thread Dr. King. You came, you saw and your report kicked ass. Those buds look totally smokeable and quite presentable.

There have been a few breeders make a BK x HP cross. What hash plant was used?

Why did you stop making this cross Dubi?
    Hi iTarzan,

The HashPlant used in the Bubba cross was an old sensi's HP clone from late 90s. The BK x HP release was a limited edition of short stock and a joint project with the person that shared the HP clone with us.

The BKHP hybrid has worked very well, and many growers have enjoyed a lot this limited editions from past year. We are willing to reproduce it again when we have the chance .... we have been very busy lately exploring other new landraces. But as you can read in my previous post here we are producing new interesting Bubba Kush x indica crosses, like the new ones with ErdPurt.

Comment

Originally posted by punkenstien View Post
      Thanks and great job Dr King.
      I found some some strong specimens On my grow of these.
      The longer you let these go the harder it hits. Mine went 9-10 weeks and the smoke is a 1 hitter quitter.
      If it's cool with Dr King maybe I can post some pics of mine on this thread.
      Hi punkenstien,

I'm glad you enjoyed your BKHPs
      Hope you keep clones for future grows!
      Best regards

Comment

Got to smoke some of my dad's stash today. Very nice happy relaxing smoke. Definitely a heavy feeling in the head that kind of rolls down your shoulders. Really enjoying it. This is what I want out of an Indica high.
        Current Grow:
        Little ACE Lab on the Hill
        multi strain grow
        Photos:
        Pretty Flowers

Comment

Heres my first ABH of the yr 5 weeks in I have two phenos the other is a beaut more to hash side , both keepers big and frosty have to post some pics of other when I get time.

Comment

Frosty is right, looks like they are sprinkled with sugar.
            Very nice
            Cheers GG

Comment

Originally posted by Buddler View Post
              View Image View Image View Image Heres my first ABH of the yr 5 weeks in I have two phenos the other is a beaut more to hash side , both keepers big and frosty have to post some pics of other when I get time.
              Hell yea they are some frost girls. Thanks for sharing man. Tons more frost then mine. What is she under or was she outside? Thanks.
              Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

Comment

Thanks fellas , these plants are grown in a stadium with coco twin vert sixes.. They got the bubba smell but the hash plant size big yields just what I was looking for.Bud

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.King View Post
                  Thanks . Dubi is still working with it, just not currently. Ace is going to release this again in the future.

Sounds about right man. I wish I could have let mine go another 2 weeks but that's how it goes, next time for sure. You are more then welcome to post your photos man. Never jealous against another farmer .

Dubi that does sound interesting. If you are ever looking for people to test your new genetics, I would be more than happy to do so. That sounds like fun rather then testing or working.

a lot of older farmers will say. when u think its done give it another week or two..

Comment

Hi Ace fans heres my other ABH 6 Weeks in thanks..Bud

Comment

Thanks Buddler Your contribution is much appreciated.

Your Bubba Hashes look incredible healthy and resinous, maybe the yield is not going to be very high, but i'm sure you will harvest very solid, dense, resinous flowers of great indica quality.

I have been smoking lately a bit of Bubba Hash BHO and hash, and love it
                      My favourite indica hash from this year.

Comment

Thanks Dubi , ABH seven weeks in on straight water till chop now..

Comment

absolutely marvelous! well done.

Comment

Originally posted by jay sus View Post
                            absolutely marvelous! well done.
                            Thanks buddy hoping for a great grow season for you hope to get some Ace monster going outside this yr.. Bud

Comment

dunno, 60° N makes it bit impossible, but will try erdpurt, and nepal jam x erdpurt. wont get real bud, but somwthing is possible, with bit of luck. otherwise autos are only viable way, maybe some ace strain crossed to auto?

Comment

ABH.

Comment

Working...
                                X